Couple

Saved

It was just like any other regular day for all SM high school students. But it was different for Hyukjae. Today would be the day where he would confess to Donghae. After having known him better for the past few weeks, Hyukjae felt it was safe enough to confess to Donghae about his feelings for him and pray that Donghae would accept him. 

Donghae was anxious. Hyukjae had asked him to meet him at the school's garden, a place where there were hardly anybody there. He was rather worried as Hyukjae had been very nervous over the phone. He was afraid that Hyukjae might have started disliking him and he didn't want to be friends with Donghae anymore. 

"Donghae!" Hyukjae shouted from behind Donghae, with a tinge of nervousness. 

Donghae twirled around to find Hyukjae, hands in his pocket, looking nervous. 

"H...Hi! What was it that you wanted to tell me? It...It sounded urgent. " Donghae asked, face edged with worry. 

"It's nothing bad. Stop looking so worried. I...I asked you here to confess to you something. " Hyukjae assured Donghae. He mumbled a 'here goes nothing' before looking into Donghae's eyes. 

"I...I like you. Scratch that. I love you. I already had feelings for you when we were six. Somehow I don't think I've ever stopped liking you since we were six and that feeling grew when I met you again. I have a lot of flaws, that I know. But I'm willing to change for you. I know I have difficulty expressing myself but I really do love you to the point of sacrificing my life for you. So...would you be my boyfriend?" Hyukjae asked, prepared for the rejection that might come. But it never did. 

With tears in his eyes, Donghae could only nod. He was so relieved and happy that not only was Hyukjae willing to continue their friendship but actually wanting to further their relationship by being his boyfriend. Gathering his thoughts and holding back his tears, Doonded. 

"Of course I would be your boyfriend. I too had feelings for you when we were younger but I think I've started loving you as well. I actually thought you didn't want to be friends with me anymore but I'm so relieved and glad that that was not the case. I love you too!"

Hyukjae chucked, amazed that Donghae could be that silly to think that he wanted to stop their relationship when he, Hyukjae loved him to the core. He felt so fortunate to have someone like Donghae as his boyfriend.

As the new couple were celebrating their new found relationship, little did they know that there was someone watching them. In particular at Donghae, with hatred. 

Better watch out, Lee Donghae. No one takes what belongs to me.