Like or love?

Saved

After having revealed to each other their ual preferences, they realized that they did not mind.

The next few days were spent in happiness. Hyukjae introduced Donghae to the group of friends he hanged out with, Heechul,Kyuhyun,Sungmin and Leetuek. Donghae enjoyed being in their company, smiling more often than he used to. His eyes seem to sparkle every time he interacted with them. Seeing this, Hyukjae could not suppress a grin. He was pleased to finally see Donghae being more like himself. Seeing Donghae laugh and smile, more outgoing when he first entered the school made hyukjae's heart flutter. Especially when Donghae pouted when he was embarrassed, the cuteness and innocence that Donghae emitted made Hyukjae love him more. 

Hyukjae was hoping to be able to confess to Donghae soon. He desperately wanted to be with him, loving him and protecting him from troubles, something he was unable to do, resulting in Donghae being bullied and abused in his previous school. 

Donghae was feeling at peace. It was the first time that he felt safe from bullies and that was thanks to Hyukjae. He made sure that any potential bullies were no longer potential but gone. He scared all of them away. Inside, Donghae was secretly glad that Hyukjae was with him. He had liked him from the time they were children and that feeling seemed to grow with each passing day. He was glad that Hyukjae was gay as it gave him hope that PERHAPS Hyukjae might like him back. 

 

I'm sorry if this chapter was kinda short. I was busy studying for my prelims. Hope you like the chapter and please comment! I want to know how I did. The next chapter should be updated soon and it would be Eunhae time! Please anticipate! ~bye