Him

Saved

Donghae stared at the imposing classroom door. He was scared of what to expect from his new classmates. Thoughts rushed through his mind. Would they like him? Even from the outside of the closed classroom, he could hear the rowdiness of the students and this scared him. He was a shy and timid boy and was unable to fit into these kind of situation. This frightened him. Was he going to be bullied again? He groaned inwardly at that thought. The teacher could be heard shouting at the class to keep quiet and for Donghae to enter the class. Taking a deep breath, he steadied himself, willing himself to try to fit in. 

However, when he stepped into the classroom, he got a shock. It was a chaotic scene. Paper balls were being thrown all over the classroom, students napping as well as some using their handphones. When it became clear to them that they had a new student, they toned down a bit and returned to their seats. Donghae took this time to take a look around the classroom. 

What caught his attention was a red-haired boy sitting aross the classroom. He had an angular jaw which sharpened his features. Donghae felt a sudden need to want to know him but looking at his character, it was going to be tough. 

"This is our new student Donghae. He will be attending class with us from now on so treat him properly. Donghae, you can take the empty seat beside the red-haired boy. " The teacher said as he pointed to the boy that had caught Donghae's attention. The said looked up from what he was doing and surveyed Donghae with a grim expression. He did not look pleased with the thought of having Donghae sit next to him. Donghae sighed. This was going to be a long day. 

For the rest of the day till break time, Donghae and the boy sat in silence. He did not want to keep calling the red-haired boy as 'the boy' but he did not dare to ask for his name. Sensing Donghae's dilemma, the boy introduced himself as Hyukjae before lapsing into silence again. Donghae was glad to know that he didn't seem to need to ask for his name anymore. However, he really wanted to talk to Hyukjae. Hyukjae seemed to have this aura that entices you to look at him, be near him. Dghae was desperate to have someone to call a 'friend' and Hyukjae seemed nice enough. But Donghae was unable to articulate his thoughts out or have the courage to speak his mind so he kept quiet, every now and then glancing at him. 

When it was time for a break before the next class, Hyukjae decided to leave the class, leaving Donghae all alone. Donghae looked at hkjae's retreating back and felt a little sad. He wanted to know more about Hyukjae but it's seems like that would have to wait. Resting hhead on the table, Donghae decided to take a quick nap. However, before he could lay his head on the table, he felt himself being hit on the head with something wet. Turning around to see who did the act, he saw the boy from before when he had bumped into him. Th boy then approached Donghae menacingly, the way the predator stalked the prey. He had a smirk on his face as he approached. He held another water bomb in his hands, preparing to throw it. Donghae closed his eyes, preparing for the sound of water spashing o to him and wetting him...

 

 

 

 

What do you think would happen to Donghae? Will he really be splashed or will someone come to his rescue?