Horror (part 1)

Saved

"Class, we have a new student today. I hope you will be able to make his stay here a pleasant one. Kibum, you may enter now." The homeroom teacher motioned fro the boy outside to come in.

Donghae gasped when he realised who the new student was. Kim Kibum. Donghae gripped Hyukjae's hand, as if he was too afraid of letting him go. Hyukjae was confused. Why was Fonghae reacting this way? Was it because of the new student? He started to grow more concern as Donghae started whimpering when the teacher assigned Kibum to seat behind them. Hyukjae placed a comforting hand on Donghae's thigh, reassuring Donghae that he had nothing to fear. On the other side of the room, Hyoyeon was smirking and it aroused Hyukjae's suspicion. Hyukjae was going to have to get to the bottom of this matter.

When class ended, Hyukjae had wanted to pull Donghae out of class to question his strange behaviour but before he could do so, Kibum asked for Donghae to stay behind for a while. Donghae's eyes widened in fear. What did Kibum want with him? Did he upset Kibum in any way? Hyukjae narrowed his eyes at Kibum as if suspecting anything but agreed, before whispering to Donghae that he would just be oustside the class.

"Hey Donghae. How've you been...without me? Missed me? I did. Don't you remember the times we used to have so much fun? I missed that. I'm sure you did. We are going to have so much fun...like always eh?" Kibum said, menace laced in his words. Donghae shivered in fright. 

Kibum smirked at the reaction he saw Donghae made. He was pleased that he could still affect Donghae so much. As he left the class, he pulled Donghae's hair, despite the latter struggling, and threw him across the floor, not caring whether he got hurt in the process as he belived that it was his right to treat the  that way.

Donghae was laying sprawled on the floor, head hurting as if bricks had been thrown on his head. He started to sob. He was afraid. Very afraid. He had transferred school partly because he had wanted to avoid Kibum but now that his worst nightmare was here again, he felt so lost and helpless.

Hyukjae was curious as to why Donghae had yet to come out when Kibum already did. He felt that something was amiss as Kibum had left the room smirking, something that felt very fishy to him. Entering the classroom, he saw his Donghae lying on the floor, hand holding onto his head, sobbing. Rushing to him, Hyukjae worridly asked if he as alright, what the matter was and whether Kibum was responsible for Donghae's tears.

Donghae, tell me what's wrong. I need to know. Is it because of Kibum? What is your relationship with him?Love, I need to know so that I can make sure you do not get hurt again. Please?" Hyukjae pleaded, hoping to find out what made Donghae so terrified of Kibum. 

With tears in his eyes, Donghae recounted what had happened in his previous school and how Kibum was involved in it.

"My dad was transferred by his company to Mokpo so he enrolled me in a school there for convenience. It was ok at first. No one bullied me or even took note of me. Then Kibum came. He had just transferred from another school due to his behavioural problems in his previous school. He seemed ok initially and he said he wanted to be my friend. So I thoought, why not? We were always together, be it in class or outside school. The teachers were rather happy that Kibum was not making any trouble and deemed my friendship with him good. I...I thought we were best friends so I told him about my gender preference. I told him I was gay but did not have feelings for him so he did not have to be so worried on me pouncing onto him. It was then he changed. He reverted to his old self, being very abusive and violent. But only to me. I thought perhap that it would be a one off thing and he was just stressed. Stressed from knowing that he had a best friend who was gay. So I...I let him be. But it got worse. From just being abusive and violent to me in private, he would start hurling abusive remarks in public, calling me a f....  I took it all in. When he realised that I was just being unresponsive and that he did not feel as if I 'enjoyed' it, it would start to use me as a punching...punching bag. He would slap me around the first few times before he deciede that I need a harsher 'punishment'. He started to ask his newly acquired friends to start to hit me or do whatever they wanted to me. It started being more timd and quiet, hoping that no one would notice me so that I could get away from his abuse. When...Whenever I pleaded for him to stop, he would just laugh, saying I deserved it for being a f.... He would even use penknives to scra my back, calling me worthless and further insult me. I was...was so t...terrified. I didn't know what to do. So when my dad got another overseas trip committment, I pleaded with my dad to let me go with him. I managed to convine him and you know the rest of the story."

Hyukjae boiled with anger as he held onto Donghae, who had become a sobbing mess. If only he had known why Donghae was so frightened of Kibum earlier, he would not have left the two of them alone. He was going to have to keep an eye on Kibum from now on. No one was going to hurt his precious Hae.

 

 

I'm sorry if this chapt was not up to your expectation. I find this chapt lacking somewhat. Urgh. I would totally have Hyukjae as my boyfriend, seeing how much he cares for Donghae. *Green with envy* I think I'm going to have to split this chapt into two parts, seeing that it is a bit too long. I'll try to update the next part as soon as possible so please anticipate!