Please

Saved

Kibum untied Donghae before roughly pushing him onto the cold hard floor. The sudden movement and impact of Donghae falling onto his cracked rib caused him to cry out in pain. Up until now, Donghae had told himself not to give Hyoyeon any satisfaction but it seemed as if he would be unable to hold it in. It hurt. His cracked rib hurt. The thought of Kibum even near him with the small knife hurt. The thought that being with Hyukjae and ending up like this hurt. 

Kibum ripped off Donghae's clothes, leaving him in his boxers, before pressing the cool blade onto his chest, making the skin tear and bleed. Donghae screamed in pain. This seemed to make kibum smirk and again pressed the cool blade on his chest, scarring him again. Tears were streaming down his face as he tried to breathe properly but instead, he wheezed. He could feel the warm liquid, which he knew was his blood, flowing down his sides from the wounds inflicted onto him.  Donghae closed his eyes, trying to block out the sight of Kibum and the pain as he concentrated on his breathing. Each time he breathed, he could feel his cracked Ron pressing against his lungs, as of about to pierce them.

He knew that sooner he would die, either by heavy blood loss or his rib piercing his lungs, causing him to die due to lack of oxygen. However, he hoped that despite not being a worshipper of God, he prayed that God would give him a last chance to see Hyukjae, his hyukkie, before he died. 

~In the meantime~

"Hyukjae, Donghae's missing. " the Kyumin couple told Hyukjae, who was taking a break from the dance practice. 

"What do you mean he's missing? Did you check the library? He told me he would be there!" Hyukjae said, feeling agitated. 

"We checked with librarian. He never entered the library. We called his handphones and house phone but no one answered. We even searched for the various places where he would normally be but he wasn't there. " Sungmin said, hesitantly. 

Hyukjae's face turned pale. Where is Donghae? Don't tell me that..

before he could finish that thought, his phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Eunhyuk-ah! Can we we meet? I miss you. "

"Hyoyeon, I told you before. I don't wan-" Hyukjae was interrupted by Hyoyeon whose words made him freeze. 

"Not even to see Donghae before he dies? Haha. Yes. I, no, We have him here with us. Kibum and I. It's his fault. Who asked him to st you from me? Come on, it will be fun. Imagine how he would think to know that you watched him die... Meet me at the gym's shower room. See ya!"

It felt as if Hyukjae's world collapsed. Donghae in the hands of Hyoyeon and Kibum was unimaginable. He had to save Donghae from them. He motioned for the Kyumin couple to follow him as he sprinted down the hallways to where Donghae was kept. He was going to make the two of them pay if they had hurt Donghae in anyway. 

 

Jjang! How was the chapter? It's a bit angsty but it will end by the following chapter, maybe. Depends on how much I can think of for Donghae's torture. I'm a teensy weeny bit of a sadist so you're gonna have to foe me for the immense torture Donghae would feel:) comment pls!