Hell

Saved

The banner read 'SM high school', this was the school that Donghae would be studying in, his 3rd high school and hopefully his last. He was tired of constantly transferring schools, making him lose touch with his former friends. Furthermore, Donghae was very shy and timid, resulting in him only having a few friends. Even then, it would have been a lot better o have these few friends with him than being totally alone.  In a large school all by himself, he was sure to encounter bullies seeing that his friends were not going to be able to help him out anymore. Taking a deep breathe, he proceeded to walk into the school compounds. 

As he was looking at a map that he had prepared earlier, he did not pay attention tithe people in front of humans bumped into them. Realizing his clumsiness, he immediately bowed and apologizing. But it seems to not do any good. 

"what the hell did you do? Have you got no eyes to watch where you are going? A map? Transfer student? Nice..." the guy Donghae bumped into, remarked before hitting Donghae on the shoulder, whispering 'Watch out." his words sent shivers down Donghae's spine. This was not what he imagined it to be for his first day of school. 

This was just going great for Donghae. He did not want to have a repeat of what happened in his previous schools but it seemed to him that this was just the beginning of another hell hole for him...

 

 

 

I apologise for any grammatical errors or the chapter being too draggy. It is my first time so I hope you would mind the standard and be lenient in your criticism. Thanks and comment pls!!!!!