⋆✩ member three revealed✩⋆

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

toki ✩ nation

Blog Created : 1 Minute Ago

7847900298847859028 Likes 29204985903805 Comments

Blog Created By AegyoKnown147

 

Toki-Nation : Brave Sounds Newest "Girl Next Door" Group!

ALRIGHT! The cutest MAKNAE has been.....R....E....V.....E....A....L...E.......D!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

toki ✩ nation :: group information

GROUP NAME(as it appears on the MV's and CDD Covers) :: Toki NATION

TOTAL MEMBERS :: 5 Members

GROUP COLOR(S) :: Violet && Teal

FANCLUB NAME :: Bunny Love!

GREETING :: Annyahasaeyo, we are Toki Nation! Allow us to show you what True Love is!

LABEL :: Brave Sound

DEBUT ALBUM :: Unknown

DEBUT :: Unknown

_____________________________________________________________________

toki nation :: ⋆✩ memberthree revealed✩⋆

Well, we would like to congratulate.....MISS BANG HANA!!!! Congratualtions, you have beed chosen as Toki NATION'S VERY OWN MAKNAE!  Brave Sound laughed as they introduced her, saying that "she was one of the youngest, and most inffluential, applicants.  We chose her beacuse of her innocent, yet very adult personality."  YAY! Oh!KPOP actullay had the pleasure of meeting her yesterday.  When we approached her, she seemed to ignore us at first.  But, we did not mind.  She suddenly turned to us, and recognized one of the reporters right away.  "OMO!!" she yelled, pointing at the reporters shirt.  "THAT IS SUCH A PRETTY SHADE OF BLUE!!!!"  At first, we all went blank at her statement, but when she introduced herself, we started laughing.  Brave Sound warned us about wearing Blue in front of this young lady.

She talks quit fast.  And sometimes, she gets carried away, and begins to ramble on in Japanese.  Just like Mina, she is very very shild like, but with a sophisticated flare.  At the age of 16, she is a very smart young lady, and we were suprised to find out that she had not reentered school yet, and warned her about the school work that she will have to do later on down the road.  She did not seem to mind.  In fact, she welcomed that bit of informations.  We caught up with Ye-Ji and Mina and asked them about their feelings towards the young maknae.  Mina was the first to speak, saying, "I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER!! I heard so much about her peersonality, and we seem to be alike~"  Ye-Ji was very surprised at the reaction, and she said, "well, if she is just like Mina, then she is going to be super cute!  I cannot wait to meet her."

Congratulations to Sapphirekrya!!

[Read her full length Application, and watch her subbmission videos here)

____________________________________________________

ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗˢ ::

9 seconds ago AngelChorus said : Awe~! She is super cute! CONGRATULATIONS!
89 Likes 0 Dislikes

30 seconds ago SayHiToLove said : Wow~ Just toooo pretty for her own good~ LOL
32 Likes 0 Dislikes

26 minutes ago BunnyLoveFanatic said : WAHHHHH!!! She is super adorable~
59 Likes 0 Dislikes

____________________________________________________