That Stupid Ren!

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

Mina's heart raced in her chest.  It was a flurry of emotions.  Calmness.  Anger.  Sensuality.  Pride.  Joy.  Most of all - Love.  She felt all these as the images of their first meeting came rushing back to her.  They stayed like that for a while before Mina wrapped her arms around Taemin's waist.  She missed his smell.  She missed his embrace.  She missed every ounce of him.  Now, he ws holding her, and it felt like a dream come true.

"Don't call me Rina," the girl sighed, not being able to tear herself away from him, nor get angry at him.

"I am so sorry," Taemkin smiled, his lips pressing firmly to her forehead once more.  "It's just," he paused, sighing and pushing her gently off him, "I missed you so much."

A rush of emotions bombarrded her again.  "You missed me so much not to call," she smiled, trying to hold back tears.  A lump formed in as if she were ready to explode.  She wanted to hit the male so bad, but she was frozen in her spot.

"Bianhae," he sighed, slowly, letting her go.  His eyes trailed ot the ground, not able to lift them to meet her eyes.  "Its just.  Key-Umma did not want me to call you.  We were in the middle of promotions for Dazzling Girl, and he did not want me distracted.  You can blame Key-Umma."

In the dressing room, Hana was still fumming about the incident with Ren.  "That stupid Ren!" she shouted, plopping herself down on the chair.

Isuel sighed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, lovingly.  "I am so sorry about that," she sighed again, rubbing the maknae's shoulders.  "Are you going to be alright?"

Hana looked up at the older female and smiled evily.  "I will be satisfied once we beat NU'EST.  Especially Ren."

Ye-Ji smiled, amused at the comment.  "Really?" she asked, leaning back in her chair.  "Well, then we must work hard.  You know that they will be."

Hana nodded, looking at her reflection in the mirror.  "I will.  I will work my hardest.  I will be better than Ren."  This time, then Hana said his name, her face gently colored itself red.  Ye-Ji noticed the color change, and smiled.  She knew what was going on.

"Do you," she smiled, pausing for a moment, "like him by any chance?"

Hana's eyes flashed up in the mirror to stare at Ye-Ji.  They were big, and roundl they were full of shock.  Her face turned an even deeper shade of red, and her fists clenched.  The maknae gulped loudly.  "N-no," she stuttered, trying not to make it so obvious, that, yes, she did have a slight crush on him.  "I do not like him at all.  In fact, I despise him.  I absolutely, positively, do not like him!  At all!"

"Okay," smiled Ye-Ji looking the girl up and down.  Hana was in a defensive stance that made Ye-Ji nervous.  "I am sorry."