For All I Know, We Are Toki NATION

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

"That was sooo great!" smiled Mina as she practically skipped off stage.  Hre heart was still beating, but she did not care.  At that point, she was all smiles and giggles.  Backstage was cramped as people congratulated the girls as the newest group walked through the hall.  There was clapping, cheering, shouting, and only God-knows-what-else in the background.

"I know!" shouted Iseul as she linked her arm around Hana's arm.  The young girl blushed at the skinship.

"You all did great," smiled the happy leader, Ye-Ji.  She caught up to Mina, who was leading the pack of Toki NATION.  Mina smiled at the leader, and she too, linked her arm into Ye-Ji's.  The girls were walking, arm in arm, holding their heads up high.  They are Toki NATION.

Even more cheers and hollers came from the backstage crew as the girls made their way to the dressing room.  They were almost there when a male group stepped in front of them.  A stern look came from the young blonde as he eyed Hana up.  It was NU'EST.

"JR!" gasped Mina as she unhooked her arm and ran towards the male.

"Annyahaseyo," JR smiled as he opened his arms wide and she jumped in.  Mina giggles shyly as she bowed to MinHyun, Aron, and BaekHo.  She watched closely as Ren was in a death match with Hana.  She was about to get defensive on his .

"Congratulations," Ren prectically hissed as he folded his arms.  His eyes were condoning as they ran up and down Hana's clothing.  "Not very stylish are you, Hana?"

Hana's fists clenched as she unlinked her arm from Iseul's arm.  She was about to punch the living daylights out of him.  "That is as much as I can say for you," she hissed back, making sure that her rage was heard.  She gritted her teeth as she felt her heart melt, yet burn at the same time.  She would not say it, but this maknae had a serious crush on this little demon-blonde.  Never in a million years, though, would she say it.

Ren let out a scoff as he rolled his eyes.  BaekHo was about to shut Ren up, but Mina and Ye-Ji stopped him.  "Do not interrupt them," the two girls whispered to the males.

JR watched earnestly as the two were locked in a death-staring match.  "Time to go," he announced, stealing a hug from Iseul, Mina, and Ye-Ji before pulling Aron and MinHyun along.  BaekHo was in charge of dragging Ren along.

"Let's go Ren," BaekHo sighed, grabbing the back of the males collar.  "It was nice to meet you all!"

Mina sighed, glad that that incident was over.  She cautiously walked over to Hana, and grabbed one of her clenched fists gently.  "What was that about?" she asked, her eyes filled with worry.

"Nothing," Hana growled, snatching her fist away from Mina, making the girl jump, and wakled into the dressing room.

A small sigh came from Isuel as she ran her hands through her long hair.  "What is with that Ren kid and Hana-ah?" she asked, asking the same question that was resanating through everyones mind.

"Neh~" Mina nodded, agreeing with the girl.

"Dongsaeng-ah!" shouted a voice from the background.  The three girls looked up, and only Ye-Ji noticed who it was.

"Oppa!" she smiled, watching as Onew came through the tightly knit crowd.  Onew smiled wide as he rushed to hug his step-sister.  She jumped into his arms and he picked her up off the ground, and swung her in a circle.  Isuel watched with a smile, and Mina did as well.  Until she realized that it was the leader of SHINee.

"D-do y-you see what I see?" she asked, pulling on Isuel's arm.

Isuel smiled, and repiled, "yes. I see him."

"That is Lee Jinki," Mina said, beginning to panic.  "I mean, Onew."

"Yes, yes it is," she laughed, watching the girl panic.  "What is wrong?" she asked, watching as the girl hid behind her.

"N-nothing," she whispered, peeking around the younger females arm to make sure that the coast was clear.  "It's nothing....really.  It is..."

"Oppa, I missed you!"' Ye-Ji smiled, wrapping her arms around her brothers neck and hugging him tightly.

"I missed you too, Ye-Ji-ah," he laughed, kissing the girls cheek.

"I wanted to tell you that we were going to perform here, but I could not, my phone is not working anymore."

"That is alright," Onew laughed, patting her head, "we'll get it fixed."

The female nodded, noting that Onew's word always stands true.  He would never let the girl down, let alone, lie.  "Oppa, I want you to meet the rest of the members!" she smiled, pulling him to the two girls.  One was hiding behind the other.  "Oppa," she smiled, pointing to Iseul, "that is Iseul, and..." she stopped, looking at Mina who was hiding with a clear bright blush painting her face.  "And that girl, hiding, is Mina."

Onew smiled, waving at Iseul, then ressting his eyes on Mina.  "Mina?" he asked.  Ye-Ji nodded.  "MINA!" he shouted, smiling as he pulled the girl out from her clear hiding spot.  "I FINALLY FOUND YOU!! TAEMIN HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!"

Mina blushed even more as she tried to pull away from Onew's harsh grip.

"Taemin!!!!!" shouted Onew, "someone find him!!"  The staff was in a flurry as they tried to call for Taemin.  They all rushed to look in every corner.  In every room.  In every restroom.

"Gaja, oppa!" she whispered, trying not to yell at her leader's step-brother.

Onew smirked as he kept the young girl in her place.

"Wh-what's happening?" asked Iseul to Ye-Ji.  The leader smiled, knowingly.

"Did you know that Mina is dating Taemin?" she asked, raising a humorous eyebrow at the young girl.

Iseul gasped, looking at Ye-Ji with an odd look.  "Jeongmal?!" she asked, watching Onew hold Mina's wrist firmly, yet lossely.  "She is?!"

Ye-Ji smiled and nodded.  Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of DooJoon walk by.  Her heart leapt in her chest and she quickly walked into the dressing room.  She was not about to say hi to him today.  Nope.  This was enough for her.

"Onew oppa,  gajaseyo!" she begged, her heart racing in her chest.  She had not seen her boyfriend in almost three months, and she was scared like the first time they dated.  She could feel her heart go wild in her chest, her palms go sweaty.  It was going to be a long night.

"Hyung?" a familiar voice called from behind Mina.  The girl froze.  "Yeobo?" the voice asked, getting closer and closer.  Mina slowly turned around, and her eyes locked with Taemin's.  She could feel her heart thump in her ears.  "Rina!" he shouted, throwing his arms around her, and hugging her close.  "God, I missed you so much."  His lips were gently pressed to her forehead in a heated passion to touch her.