oh!KPOP Review : Reveal Stage

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

toki ✩ nation

Blog Created : 5 Minutes Ago

18958039 Likes 183075003830759 Comments

Blog Created By AegyoKnown147

 

Toki-Nation : Brave Sounds Newest "Girl Next Door" Group!

 

_____________________________________________________________________

toki ✩ nation :: group information

GROUP NAME(as it appears on the MV's and CDD Covers) :: Toki NATION

TOTAL MEMBERS :: 5 Members

GROUP COLOR(S) :: Violet && Teal

FANCLUB NAME :: Bunny Love!

GREETING :: Annyahasaeyo, we are Toki Nation! Allow us to show you what True Love is!

LABEL :: Brave Sound

DEBUT ALBUM :: Unknown

DEBUT :: Unknown

_____________________________________________________________________

We are here live as SBS Gayo Daejun!!! We are excited to bring you the latest news from Toki NATION.  For all you Bunny Love's out there, you might want to tune to your local KPOP radio station, and listen in on this beautiful event!  I am so excited to be here on the red carpet with all of your favorite stars!  I am so excited to bring the news as the stars pass by!  There are so many magazine photo-ops here, that they are going to upload pictures of tonights event from each group as they come in!

SISTAR looked beautiful with their black outfits.  So professional, yet y all at the same time!  We were able to get a quick interview before they went into the auditorium.  They said that they are super excited for the entire KPOP world to see these girls.  They said that, "they are talented, and beautiful.  Anyone who does not fall in love with them at first sight are stupid!  No one is able to resist their charms, even when they do not mean it."

T-ARA was seen not long after SISTAR, and everyone went wild.  With their recently release "Cry Cry" which was a short little drama in and of itself, they were extremely popular on the stage.

Super Junior was super handsome as they walked on stage and greeted their fans.  It seems like th color theme for tonight is BLACK! Of all colors.  Well, no complaints here, they all looked absolutely stunning as they greeted yearning fans, and smiled for all the papparazzi to see.

And the line-up of stars kept getting better and better!  F(x) shined on stage as one of the biggest girls groups to ever brake out on the scene!  We were so happy when they agreed to talk with us for a bit.  Only a short interview was allowed though.  They commented on the new girl group, and said that they had heard of the females, but never really seen them.  They are excited to see what they do tonight.

One of the last bands to go into the suditorium was none other than SHINee!  Everyone, and I mean everyone, went wild as these five males took the stage and posed for the camera.  We got to talk with them after wards, and we could already tell that Taemin was ready to burst.  He was so happy with Mina that he could not hold in his excitement.  He had not seen the female for almost three months...evidentally.  Onew was just as happy.  He was excited to see that his step sister was going to be on stage with him for the first time in a long time.

Lee Yi-Ji approached the stage alone, with a firece look in her eyes.  She wore torn jean pants, beautiful red boots, with a matching top.  She looked stunning as she had her hair fall around her shoulders naturally.  We asked her how she was feeling, and she answered, "scared."  She was shaking...literally.  "I am so scared," she said, "I am scared that no one will like us.  I am biting my nails already!"  We both laughed, and she was escorted into the auditorium by her step brother Onew.

Bang Hana was next as she strolled along in a faux fur jacket, a white tee-shirt, and a stunning sapphire colored jeans.  She was chipper as she smiled, her hair pulled back neatly in a pony tail.  She had this to say : "I am not scared.  Though, if you see Ren, tell him that I am going to do my best and succed!"  What is their relationship?  She was helped off the stage by MinHyun and JR of NU'EST, Ren was standing nearby though.

Kwon Mina soon rolled up, and smiled as she greeted the fans, and the cameras.  She quickly got up on the stage, and took pictures, posing, and talking with reporters.  When asked if she was excited to be here, she replied, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  I am much MORE than excited!!!"  She was giggling and laughing like a little girl, so cute.  She was escorted off stage by her twin brother ChaeJin and her older step brother Mir.

Park Isuel was the last member to arrive, and she looked absolutely gorgeous as well.  All the girls of Toki NATION looked beautiful.  She smiled and posed for cameras as they bombarded her with questions and such.  She smiled graciously.  "What are you looking forward to the most tonight?" we asked her.  "Everything," she smiled, "I am looking forward to just being with my friends, and the members of Toki NATION.  I am super excited to be here."  She was escorted off the stage by Soyeon, her sister of T-ARA, nad Kim DongJun of ZE:A.

As soon as we got into the auditorium, we were already blown away.  The entire place was decked out in the girls own club colors, and Bunny Loves club colors.  It was a beautiful sight as everyone sat at their tables, and took their seats.  SHINee was first to perform, their song "Dazzling Girl" dazzled all of us.  Lee Taemin took the mic afterwards and smiled.  Of course the girls were in the back getting ready, but he said, "this is for my dazzling girl, Mina.  We have not seen each other for almost three months, and I miss her so much.  FWAIGHTING RINA!! FWAIGHTING TOKI NATION!"  The crowd went wild.

SISTAR was next, doing their awesome song "So Cool".  They rocked it.  Girls Generation was stunning as they performed "Hoot".  ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! T-ARA was right behind performing "Like The First Time", and Soyeon could not help but dedicate it to her loving little sister, Isuel.  "I am so proud of her, and everything that she has done.  I love you Isuel!"

NU'EST took the stage, performing "Action", they looked great, and superbly handsome.  MBLAQ stormed the stage with "Stay", which was dedicated to Mina and the girls of Toki NATION.  MYNAME took the stage afterwards and performed "Message".

Not soon after, the lights dimmed, and suddenly the screens flahsed and a picture of the newest girl band flashed across the room.

Wow!!!! Toki NATION!!! The crowd is going wild as they saw the picture!!  Suddenly a song started playing, and yes! IT WAS SISTARS 'LEAD ME'!!! The newest girl group Toki NATION was meodic as their voices blended together beautifully.

Sapphires Picture crossed the screen, and you should have seen how many Sapphire fans are here!

Sully's picture was next, and man!  There was quite the reaction!

Ji-Ji's picture was next, and quite the male following was heard!

Last but not least was the cute Mina!! Half and half the crowd went wild!!

 

WELL, WE GAVE YOU THE SCOOPS!!! GOOD LUCK TOKI NATION!!!! BUNNY LOVES! FWAIGHTING!!!