Meeting Manager-Nim, Kyung Tae-Hee

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

Hana stood in silence as she tried to get rid of the feeling trapped inside her stomach.  It was as if a million of butterflies were flying around in her entire body, threatening to make her go weak.  A wave of shock took her over as the dressing room door opened.  In the doorway stood two beings; one was the ever bubbly, now blushing, Kwon Mina, and the other was the efervesant Lee Taemin.  The couple stood, hand in hand, smiling like fools.

"Taeminnie," smiled Ye-Ji as she immediately noticed the interlocked hands and fingers.  She swung over to look at Isuel who was staring bluntly at the two hands.  "I told you!" she almost screamed, making Isuel jump a bit.

"O-okay!" Isuel stuttered, trying her best to hide her discontent with Ye-Ji's yelling.  "Omo~ So, they were all right."  She crossed her arms, trying to get rid of the shuddering she was thrown into because of her leader.

Mina and Taemin walked into the room, a sort of blush dusted both their faces.  Mina's especially was a stark red.  She tried her best to cover it with her flowy hair, but it was of no use.  She was blushing like mad.  "What is true?" she asked, trying not to smile as much as Taemin sat in a chair, and sat her in his lap.  She tried her best to get away, but to no avail.  He wrapped his strong arms around her, and held her in place.  Taemin's next action caught her off gaurd though; he gently pressed his lips to her chin, and smiled.

"That you two are dating!!!!!" Ye-Ji smiled, wildly.  She was ecstatic for the two.  She was almost jumping up and down in her seat.  "I mean, I knew that you two were dating an all, but.....But.....WOW!!! You two make such a cute couple!!"  Ye-Ji laughed as she watched Taemin act like a real man around Mina.  "Taeminnie, you never acted like that around me and Onew oppa! Why around her?!"

Taeminnie smiled, blushing a bit.  "Because, she needs a real man to take care of her."

Mina blushed even more as she sat completely still.

"Awe!" sighed Isuel and Ye-Ji at the same time.  "How cute!"

The dressing room door opened once more.  A head poked around the corner, and a confused DongJun stuck his head through.  Isuel looked at the door, and immediately gasped.  DongJun smiled slightly.  "Sorry! Wrong room!" he smiled.  Right before he shut the door, he smiled at Isuel.  "Annyahasaeyo, Isuel.  Great job, and congratulations.  To all of you as well."  With that, he shut the door, and went on his merry way.

Isuel sighed a huge sigh, and smiled.  He was so cute!  Ye-Ji gently tapped on her arm.  "Do you like him?" she asked, a familiar glint in her eyes.  Isuel was hesitant to answer her.  She knew that YeJi could dog people, and such, but she was terrified.

"Y-yes," she said, nodding slightly.  She was going to get hammered from Ye-Ji later on.  Right before Ye-Ji could answer after her terribly high gasp, the door opened once more.  Isuel jumped up, thinking it was DongJun once again.

Nope.  It was a female.  She stood tall, and authoritatively, with a huge menacing grim.  All the girls stood at once.  Even Mina who was sitting on her boyfriend's lap.  Hana looked completely scared as she scrambled to hide behind Mina.  Ye-Ji tried her best to look even more menacing at the female, while Isuel just looked blankly at the woman.

"Annyahasaeyo," she said, her voice matching her body shape, and demeanor.  "I am Kyung Tae-Hee.  Your Manager."  She smiled wickedly at the females, and pointed a manacured finger at Taemin.  All the girls could hear him gulp.  "You, pretty boy, get out.  We girls have a lot to talk about."

Taemin stood, shaking in his shoes, and kissed Mina's cheek quickly.  "I'll call you later," he whispered, keeping an eye on Tae-Hee, who store at him with a death glare.  He quickly got out of there.

"Now that the distraction is gone, let's get one thing straight.  When I am around, you do not have boyfriends, you do not have crushes.  I am your mom, your dad, your best friend, your everything.  That is, until I get you up in the stands with Teen TOP, EXO-K, VIXX, and B.A.P.  If you are not up there in two months, trust me, you will hate me.  You will work your asses off tomorrow, starting with your first recording session.  That sample song is entitled, 'Come & Catch Me'.  Let's go home."  She one black pump heel and headed towards the door.  She stopped as she noticed no footsteps following her.  "I do not have all day.  Let's go."  She swung open the door and walked out.  The girls quicky followed.