~ тeαѕer тwo ~

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚


Mina was busy singing to herself as she walked about the house.  Her bags were place in one of the rooms in that long hallway, but all she knew was that she had that entire house all to herself.  She loved it! It was so roomy and spacious that she hoped no one else would come today.  She hummed silently as she rumaged through each of the bathrooms, and then each of the bed rooms, and then to the kitchen.  The refridgerator was stocked full with food, and she could not believe her eyes.
"OMO!" she smiled, taking out a candy bar.  She her lips like a child, and opened the wraper as fast as she could, and took a bit out of the chocolate goodness.  She sighed happily to herself, and closed her eyes, relishing the chocolate in .  It was not long before she was content and walking around the house one more time.
The Korean sun beat down in the city, but it was not hot as the Hawaiian sun.  Oh, how she missed her beautiful island, and how she missed her friends there.  Luckily, she was able to keep their numbers, and her 808 number just in case.
The care free young lady opened the front door, and looked outside.  L.Joe, Minzy, and TaeJun had left hours ago, leaving the small fawn-like girl to her own devices.  With a smile on her face, she stepped outside and began to check the perimiter of the house.  She was wearing a light white sweater that gently slid off of one shoulder, and a short pair of jean shorts.  Her hair was u in pigtails, the curly waves making them look elegant, and again, childish,
It was not long before she found herself in the back of the house, looking out over the little ledge that seperated the dorm room and other homes.
Back at the front of the house, a car pulled up, a black van.  Inside held the new leader of Toki NATION, and she seemed preoccupied with other things to be listening to the driver.  She had her ear phones on, her music blasting through them.  With out even thinking, she opened the door and stepped out, pulling her dark sunglasses over her eyes to sheild them.
The drivere was dawning he luggage as she walked ahead of him tot he house.  The keys were janggling from her pockets as her hips swayed tot he beat seething from her headphones.
Mina had managed to get back into the house, her attnetion turned towards the large television in the back room.  She did not hear the front door open, and as she rounded the corner...BAM!  She screamd her head off.  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed, almost hitting her head on the wall behind her as she backed up.
The new leader took off her glasses and looked at the girl with a confused looked.  "What the hell?" she asked, laughing a bit to herself.
"Who are you?!" screamed Mina again, this time, trailing herself against the wall to get away from the intruder.
"I am the Leader of Toki NATION," the girl laughed as she watched the effervesent girl stop and look wide eyed at her.  "I am Ye-Ji."
"Kwon Mina," Mina smiled as she peeled herself from the wall ans walked up to the new Unnie.  "Unnie~" she called out in her cutest aegyo voice, "you are so prrrrrreeeeeeeetttttty!"  She smiled with as much aegyo as she could at the female.