ᵀᴱᴬˁᴱᴿ ᴺᵁᴹᴮᴱᴿ ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚


Hana had waken up, Ye-Ji was busy making a sandwhich, and Mina was showing Hana the beauty of Honolulu.  "And if you walk down the street, you will hit Ala Moana," she explained, showing the young girl the photo ofthe huge shopping complex on her phone.  "It is huge for Hawaii! I mean, it has four floors, and so much to do."  She switched the pictures, and showed her a picture of the Aloha Tower Market Place.  "This is a great place too.  Not much shopping, but a cool place to hang out an---"
Mina stopped as she heard the soft doorbell ring.  She got to her feet, and smiled at the young girl.  "I will be right back," she smiled, reassuring the female.  She walked past the kitchen, and said, "I will get the door," to Ye-Ji who was taking a bit of her sandwhich.  Slowly, the female got to the door, and opened it up.  "Oh!" she gasped, noticng a female standing in the door way with a beautiful smile.
"Annyahaseyo," she smiled, bowing to Mina, "I am Park Iseul, nice to meet you."
Mina smiled back, watching the very pretty gild bow, and then stand straight.  He name was Iseul, and the name fit the face.  A strong name that was perfectly balanced with the right amount of femininity, and feircness.  "Nice to meet you Iseul, I am Mina," the female laughed, opening the door to the girl.  "Come it, come in, we are currently waiting for one more person to arrive."
"Okay," Isuel smiled, grabbing her bags and going inside the house.  Mina walked behind the young female and placed her duffle bag on the ground next to their bags.
"Oh, hey, Mina, who is that?" Ye-Ji asked as she emerged from the kitchen, her sandwhich in hand.
Iseul bowed to the Unnie, and smiled.  "Annyahaseyo, Park Iseul imnida," Iseul introduced herself to the older girl once more.
"Annyahaseyo, Lee Ye-Ji imnida."
"Annyahaseyo!  Bang Hana im...ni....da!"  Hana smiled as she the couch and faced the older girls.
Mina laughed.  "We have not choosen rooms yet, if you could not tell~"
Iseul laughed, "I can tell!"