.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° Ќώ๏ɲ ʍɨɲą ąяяɨ˅ąℓ °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

The Hawaiian Sun beat down on the beautiful Island..  On their way back to Hawaii Kai, Mina and her friends were freshly tanned.  Spending more time than expected at Ala Moana Beach Park, Mina was exhausted; it was what they needed to help heal a friends broken heart.  Mina, the driver, was more than happy to live on such a beautiful...rock.  She could not ask for more.  The girls beautiful blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail with beautiful waves.  Her Gucci sun glasses were black and pink, rounded to fit her baby face.  For one glance, you could mistake her for a Middle Schooler.;  Well, she wasn't.  In fact, she was a Sophomore in college.  It was always a common misconception with her age, but she did not care one bit.

Mina's passenger, Kalani, was busy flipping through the radio stations.  She stopped suddenly on 107.5 KORAL, Hawaii's only Korean Station.  The song "Loving U" by SISTART was playing.  "Song for us, Angel!" Kalani shouted, bouncing in her seat.

"Stop it!" Mina cried, seeing a red light up ahead.

"DO IT!" Kaleo giggled, gently masssaging Mina's shoulder.  The girls were suddenly gripping onto her, like they were about to die.

Mina rolled her eyes, and began to sing. The car was brought to a stop and no one realized the car full of cute boys right next to them, staring as Mina sang.  "Okay!" they all shouted together.

"Let's talk about love, people whistlin at me oh no! All these boys who try to make a pass at me, I tell them hit the door now go go! I only want to call you Oppa but you already know," she smiled, glancing at Kalani to do her part.

"Oppa ya!" Kalani laughed, doing a very cute aegyo move.

"Not sure what to do but Im fallin hard for you!" she finished with a small giggle, not even wanting to go into the chorus.

Laughter came from the guys in the car next to them, all in amazement at the girls beautiful voice, and amazing rapping skills.  Mina had forgot that she took the topp off of her black Jeep.  The girls slightly jumped in fright.

"That was good," the passenger male smiled, making googly eyes at Mina.  Kaleo and Kalani both looked at each other, smiling slighty.

Mina rolled her eyes behind her dark glasses.  "Thanks," she sighed, looking at the green light."You have the green by the way."

All the guys looked.  There were four cars in front of them, but they had gone.  "Thanks Beautiful," the driver smiled, stepping on the gas.

"Why did you not give them a chance?" Kaleo whined, gently punching her friend in the arm.  Kalani nodded in agreement.

Mina stepped on the gas.  "Do you guys not remember by now?"  She asked a bit peeved with her friends.  "I have a boyfriend!"  Her heart sank.

"Ugh!" Kalani shouted, "you mean the that never calls, texts, or writes?  What a great guy...."  Mina could feel and hear the disgust in her friends voice.

"Yeah," Kaleo sighed, "I do not want to see you get hurt.  Do not let......um....whatever his name is to do to you what Isaiah did to me.  Cheat."

The Korean female was furious at that point.  Her face turned a bright red.  "His name is Taemin,  He is not a , and he would never cheat on me!  He is a great guy!"  The Jeep finally pulled up into the drive way of the large house.  It looked like a palace with its front gate with iron flowers and leaves and vines.  The drive way was made of coblestone and alligned with beautiful white lights.  Do not even get started with the six bedroom, five and a half baths, basement, two kitchens, two bars, one small theater, pool, and gazebo.  She had that entire place to herself.  Her parents moved to Korean to be closer to her younger twin, ChaeJin.  Mir was old enough to take care of himself.  But, somtimes -- Okay, all the time -- it got lonely.  Except when she had friends over.

"Whatever," Kaleo laughed, taking off her seat belt and getting out.  Mina followed suit.  "We just do not want to see you get heartbroken."  The girl smiled assuridly at Mina, bringing her into a hug.

"Yeah," Kalani smiled gently adding to the hug.  "Or else everyone on this island is going to kick his tiny, Korean !"  All three girls smiled and laughed at the thought.  The three let go of each other shortly after.  "Who is going to get the mail?" Without even decieding, Kaleo and Kalani both looked at Mina.

"I got it," Mina laughed.

"Only 'cuz you letter might be in there," Kaleo smiled, taking the bag out of the Jeep.

"Please," she shouted reaching the mail box.  "It is not like I am going to be chosen.  I am not good at all."

The girls at the Jeep gasped.  "Like hell you arent!" They shouted in unison.  "You at the best rapped, singer, dancer that we know!  Not to mention.....YOU ARE EVERY GUYS WET DREAM!"

Mina laughed to herself, as she flipped through the mail.  "But there are so many more talented people.  I could not compare to th---"  She stopped dead in her tracks.  All the other mails was quickly thrown to the ground.  The girl began to shake.  Kaleop and Kalani quickly noticed the girls situation and ran to her side.

"Mina?" Angel," Kaleo whispered gently tucking Mina's bangs behind her ear, "what's wrong?"  Kalep did not even bother to look at the pink envelope settled in Mina's grasp.

The blonde female finally came back to earth.  "This is a Brave Sound Letter," she finally whispered, her hands working at the glued back.  Inside the pink envelope, there was another smaller, floral envelope.  Mina gripped the white, loose paper and yanked it out.

"Oh. My. God." Kalani gasped, watching Mina read the letter.  Of course it was all in Korean, and the other two girls did not understand, let alone speak, a of the language.  Even though Mina tried her best to teach them.

"Congratulations, Miss Kwon Min-Ah," the Korean girl started.  "your audition tapes, along with your extensive application was...incredible...in short.  We cannot express how happy we are to have you on the Toki NATION team!  I noticed that you signed up for "Triple Threat" and "Sub-Rapper".  I thought for a while about your position on the team.  It took almost two weeks to decide.

"Because you are 19 years of age, an ideal age for the leader, we though about you as the leader.  But, you asked not to be lead as long as you are in school.  That is a great idea.  Go ahead, and get your Masters.  I encourage it.  Thus, you have been selected for....TRIPLE THREAT!!!

"Yuor personality is so cute, that when we watched you submission videos, we dubbed you 'The Admirably Adorable Angel'.  Since we unleashed you photos here in Koream and on oh!KPOP, you have quit the following.  You fans call themselves 'Babt Angels'.  In an ode to your beautifully angelic face, you colors were chosen as follows : pastel pink, pastel green, and pastel blue.  This is to accomodate your innocence.

"Your ticket to Korea is being sent in a seperate envelope.  Everything is taken care of.  See you soon!

"Sincerely, Hong Tae-Shik - MANAGER"

"OH!" ANGEL!" Kaleo squealed, bear hugging Mina.

"I am an official BABY ANGEL!!!!!!!!" Kalani shouted, joinging Mina in the hug once more.

"I cannot believe I made it!!!!" Mina shouted, on the verge of tears.  "AND EVERYTHING IS PAID FOR!!! EVEN THE TICKETS!  They all paused, eyes going wide.

"THE TICKETS!" they shouted, quickly searching for the envelope that held Mina's future.

[Later that Night]

Mina had her hair up in a towel.  Fresh from a shower, the girl was giddy with joy as she was accepted.  It was a heart wrenching journey.  She had sent in her application when she first found out about the band.  Then she had lost hope in becoming a member but now, she had proof that she was going to be alongside her two brothers.  Not to mention her loving boyfriend, Taemin.

Without thinking, the girl sat right on top the envelope sitting on her bed.  "Crap," she sighied, trying to smooth out the envelope.  Her determined stare turned into one of confusion when he fingers glided over something lumpy.  She furrowed her eyebrows and looked inside.  She had almost forgotten about the second envelope.

The female read the lone word on the front, "Yeobo", and smiled.  It was Taemin's handwritting.  She could not help but carefully tear the envelope open.  Out came a necklace -- a silver heart shaped locket that was encrusted with diamonds.  Tears welled in her eyes, and she promptly read the letter.

"Noooooooooona!  CONGRATULATIONS!! Your manager told me that you made it, and I was soooooo proud!  I am so sorry for not calling or texting or writting.  Key-Umma kept telling me not to because we had press confrences this pass week.  He said that he did not want me distracted.  But he could not keep me from thinking about you!  You must really think I am a jerk...I guess I deserve it.

"I really want to be with you!  As soon as you come down, I am taking you on our official FIRST DATE!!! Okay?  Well, I have to go, MinHo needs help with something...Annyeong!!!

"I love you - Lee Taemin"

Mina smiled, quickly putting on the necklace.  This time tomorrow, she would be on a plane, and heading for Korea.

[Her Arrival]

Mina did not sleep one wink in first class of Korean air.  She was just way to excited.  The plane had landed, and she was quickly running off the air craft.  Her face brightened as she saw the airport.  She had never been to Korea before.  One word to describe the airport though - BEAUTIFUL!

"MIM!!" Called a voice.  Mina looked towards the voice to see a blonde, blue haired male running towards her with several others.  Minzy was there, ChiHoon, HyungSeok, TaeJun, and JoHo were all there!!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried like a little girl, running to meet them all.  "L.Joe-ah! I missed you!!!" She coddled the male, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"What about me?" asked the pouting Minzy.  Mina let go of L.Joe and attacked the older female, practically tackling her to the ground.

"How did you all know I was coming in today?" the girl asked, tears of joy falling from her eyes. L.Joe raised his hand, a bright streak of red going across his face.  "SARANGHAEYO DONGSEANG-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"