ⓣⓔⓐⓢⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚


Mina and Ye-Ji were sitting in the loving room, exchaging fashion ideas and make-up schemes.  They laughed loudly as they made an unconscious revelation about themselves - they were both affiliated with SHINee.
"So, Onew-Oppa is your brother?" asked Mina, opening a pretty shade of pink nail polish, beginning to paint Ye-Ji's nails.  The leader smiled, nodding her head with a beautiful glow.
"Yes, he is," she smiled, watching the younger girl paint her nails.  Mina was right, that color was beautiful.  "Wehat about you~?"  Ye-Ji asked Mina a lovlingly jocking manner.  Hre eyebrow raised as she noted the female's expression.  She had stopped painting the others nails, and her face turned a bright red.  Even more so, sh tilted her head down, making sure that Ye-Ji could not see her blushing face.  "Taemin, huh?  Well, he sure is a cutie."
Mina blushed even more.  She nodded once, and kept on painting the females nails.
"Why are you so shy?" Ye-Ji laughed, leaning forward to see Mina's face.  "Hey! You are blushing!!"  Ye-Ji pointed at the females face, and laughed out loud.  "THAT IS SOO CUTE!!!"
"S-stop~" Mina begged, looking away from the female.
"No worries," smiled Ye-Ji.  "I invited SHINee over for dinner tonight!"
Mina almost died.  She had not seen Taemin in over four months, and was....really scared.
They sat in silence, Mina painting Ye-Ji's nails, and Ye-Ji giggling softly every so often.  Suddenly, a loud knock cam from the front door, and Mina jumped.  The loud noise startled her.  "Omo~" Mina sighed, gripping her shirt where her heart was and closing her eyes.
Ye-Ji laughed, "I got it."  She sprang to her feet, blowing gently on her nails, and walked to the door.  She opened the door only to find a very shy girl standing there, with a light red blush crossing her face.  "Annyahaseyo," Ye-Ji smiled, opening the door to her.
"Annyahaseyo,Bang Hana imnida," she said, shyly, bowing to the female.
Ye-Ji stepped aside, letting the female in.  "Welcome, you must be part of Toki NATION, huh?"
All the girl did was nod.  She was too scared to acknowledged the female.
"Unnie,, who is it--" Mina appeared in the hallyway, and smiled bright as she laid eyes on the shy female.  Hana looked up, her eyes misty.  "ANNYAHASEYO!!" Mina shouted, running up to the girl, and throwing her arms around the girls neck.  "WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!!!!"
Ye-Ji laughed, watching Mina hug the life out of the girl named Hana.  Ye-Ji smiled again, picking up one of Hna's bags, and walking towards the living room.  "Only us three are here.  We have not chosen rooms yet.  We decided to wait till the other two arrive.  Is that okay with you?"
Hana noddedd, the blush crossing her face darkening.  "Neh."
"Good," Ye-Ji smiled.
"C'mon!" Mina giggled, grabbing Hana's rolling bag, and lead her further into the house.  "I am Kwon Mina.  Nice to meet you, Hana, right?  Well, I am 19 years old, and from Hawaii.  I am a college student, currently working on a Masters in Psychology.  I am the triple threat of this group."
"Mina-ah," Ye-Ji sighed, putting down Hana's bag on the ground.  "Stop talking so fast~ She probably has jet lag.  Come lay down for a while, Hana."  Ye-Ji gave a motherly smile, patting the couch softly.
"Bianhae~" Mina mumbled, setting down the girls bag next to the other ones.
"Neh," Hana smiled, sitting on the couch, restin her head on one of the pillows.