⋆✩ member one revealed✩⋆

♚✾⇉ toki ✩ nation ⇇✾♚

toki ✩ nation

Blog Created : 18 Minutes Ago

37805930826748590837 Likes 74677388894008578200840 Comments

Blog Created By AegyoKnown147

 

Toki-Nation : Brave Sounds Newest "Girl Next Door" Group!

Alright! The moment you have been waiting for!  The first member has been revealed!

_____________________________________________________________________

toki ✩ nation :: group information

GROUP NAME(as it appears on the MV's and CDD Covers) :: Toki NATION

TOTAL MEMBERS :: 5 Members

GROUP COLOR(S) :: Violet && Teal

FANCLUB NAME :: Bunny Love!

GREETING :: Annyahasaeyo, we are Toki Nation! Allow us to show you what True Love is!

LABEL :: Brave Sound

DEBUT ALBUM :: Unknown

DEBUT :: Unknown

_____________________________________________________________________

toki nation :: ⋆✩ member one revealed✩⋆

CONGRATULATIONS TO MISS KWON MINA!  Congrats on making the cut, and beckimng Toki NATION's first member.  This young lady has it all!  Brains Beauty, and Bronze to boot!  This girl, at the tender age of 19, was named as Toki NATION's "Triple Threat".  We asked her why she did not sign up to tbe the leader, after all, she was one of the eldest girls who applied.  All she said was that balancing out a Soon-To-Be Masters Degree in Psychology, a love life, and family affairs was much more than she had bargained for already.  She also said that she did not need to manage yet abother thing in her life.  She would rather see the young, life-filling girls lead the group, than those who were just labeled as the "eldest applicants".

This girl is full Korean, yes.  But, she is from Hawaii!  I did not know that Hawaii made them the way she came out!  She is just so gorgeous.  She told oh!KPOP that she left the beautiful Island with a heavy heart.  It was all that she had known since she was born, and to be leaving it was a sad thing for her.  Now, we have speculated that she was already dating someone, but we just did not know who.  Looking down at her ring during the interview, it said "SHINee".  We just thought that she was a fan of the Shawol group.  When we asked her who was her favorite, he face flushed a dark red.  She stayed quiet for a second before whispering, "Taemin" to us.  That was when we knew.  She was wearing a large locket around her neck, and we had asked if she would open and show it to us.  She complied.  Inside the heart shaped locket embelished with roses and diamonds, was a picture of her and Taemin.  On the other side of the locket said, "I will Love Thee until you Love me no more - Taemin".  WE KNEW IT!  SHE WAS DATING TAEMIN!  Or...is, rather.....

After the interview )while she was getting off the plane no doubt), we got a chance to catch up with Lee Taemin.  We asked him what his thoughts were about his girlfriend'd new assignment, and he said, "I could not be more proud of Rina," he smiled, sipping his banana milk.  "Rina?" we asked him, and his face also flushed a deep red.  He shook his head and began to get on subject once more.  "She is one of the mosst important people in my life right now, and I cannot imagine myself without her.  She is my light in the darkness."  We then asked if there was anything else that he would like for us to tell her when we saw her at the Reveal Stage.  He had this to say : "Just tell her to come to me as fast as she can.  Tell her her Prince awaits."

[Read her full length Application, and watch her subbmission videos here - http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/309923)

____________________________________________________

ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗˢ ::

0 seconds ago BunnyLove said : MINA MADE IT!! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY NOW!
89 Likes 0 Dislikes

30 seconds ago ABeautifulELF said : TAEMIN IS DATING?!?! TT^TT I missed my chance! Well, at least it is with such a beautiful girl!
32 Likes 0 Dislikes

26 minutes ago SHINeeShawol said :Awe~ Taemin called himself her "Prince"! THESE TWO ARE JUST TOOOOOOOO KEYOOT!
59 Likes 0 Dislikes

____________________________________________________