Chapter 6 : Namjoo found out!

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't get over with CNU. It's like each day I'm with him, I can appreciate him more and more. Like I'm meant to know him for some reason, which is really odd since I don't like him. I really don't. And that's what confuses me! I went to school a little late but not too late to be late in class. Jeez. Me and my language. I saw CNU infront and glanced at me. But he didn't smile or waved me hello. It's like we didn't even know each other. Why is he acting this way? I am still and continued to walk towards the back. I found Namjoo there and she spotted me. She don't look so happy either. What is wrong with people?

"Good Morning." I greeted her happily as I sat next beside here.

"Uhmmm. I've got to be honest with you, Hyun Jae.... " She turned to me and she was like confessing something. What is happening?

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Well, my mom told me that you have a boyfriend! MY MOM!" She almost screamed and I chew over. I don't have a boyfriend. OMG! How did she know? CNU!

"Uhhmmm...uh... I need to explain this..." I bumble.

"You really have to. Since I practically interogate 'YOUR BOYFRIEND' awhile ago and he seemed still and mouth shut about it." she rolled her eyes.

"You know it's CNU?" My eyes widen. I am in trouble! With Namjoo! Oh My!

"So, it's true. Huh? It's CNU." She seemed sad about it.

"Uhm... Yeah. Sorry, I didn't tell you. There's really some things going on about us that needs to be kept in. How did you know anyway?" I explained.

"Well, seemed like your Mom was pretty happy about him that when my mom and your mom bumped to each other on grocery stores, they were practically talking out their daughter's love life." She rolled her eyes once again which I found cute but she's mad.

I glanced at CNU but he's pretty upright and seriously skimming a book. His back was amusing. 

. What am I saying?

"Namjoo. Sorry, Sorry!" I apologized and I'm really starting to tear up. Lying to my bestfriend twice in a row would definitely make me guilty a hundred times. Plus to my parents. A thousand times guilty!

"Well, we've got to do something about it. And since you have a 'boyfriend' already.. Let's have dinner together. This friday?" She asked. Well, she seemed happy about it but I can feel she's still mad for what I've done.

"I'll ask him if he's free." I half-smiled as I saw Miss Yuna walked in class. Oh, Psychology!

The class ended well. I kind of understood the topic that we discussed now since I really remembered some of the lessons CNU and I reviewed last time. Well, he's really good at this. Miss Yuna dismissed us happily giving us a homework. I'm okay with it, actually. I saw CNU walking towards me. He didn't look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter