Chapter 21 : Oh, there you are.

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whatever you say." Namjoo headed me off with those words again. I can see her walking away leaving me alone in our classroom. I still need to finish something so I decided to let her off. I can't take it listening to her nags about how excited she is to have another date with Sandeul. of course, I'm happy for her... but I'm not in the mood to compare my all-so-unlucky love life to my bestfriend's perfect relationship.

After finishing this thing I'm working on, I need to pass it to Miss Yuna. I found her at the teacher's lounge.

"Good Job, Hyun Jae!" She smiled at me.

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Uhm, you know what. CNU really did a good job tutoring you." What a compliment! Of course he did!

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I knew you two would be a really good match!"

"What?" O____O

"You know, he's really good at what he did to you. You really improved. I'm happy for you. Be thankful, CNU's there! You could've failed me, you know." 

"Wow, thanks." I said and laughed sarcastically.

I wasn't pissed off at what Miss Yuna said. She's right, I could've really failed her if it wasn't for CNU. He could be a teacher. He's so good at teaching me those lessons. How could Miss Yuna not do that? Anyway, I will admit that I miss him. I miss sessions we had.. for psychology.. I don't know what to say? I am a loser. I can't even face him. I continued to walk. I haven't even got anything in my head right now. So many thoughts, so many feelings..

And just then, my head ached. Big Time. I bumped onto someone. So stupid of me!!! 

"Oh, sorry!" The guy said as I was still getting my consciousness back. Wow, that hurts. I opened my eyes and saw CNU in front of me.

What am I saying awhile ago? I can't face him.... but right here... right now... I am facing him!!!! And it hurts more than the impact of bumping onto him.

"Hyun Jae~ah." He said as he recovered from the little stupidity I had. Why am I not looking over to my way? It's my fault. I was loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter