Chapter 16 : He's here and We're here.

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I seriously froze when I saw Gongchan. I don't know what to do? And I clearly have no idea why he is here?

With the student council, of course. I don't want anyone to know I liked him... Besides my best friend of course. I shot Namjoo an end of the world look and she get it. She mouthed me that it's gonna be okay. I saw Gongchan glanced at me and smiled. I am still turning to him at the back and he whispered something to his affiliates to go over some table. They're still behind us. I looked away after seeing him walking over to us. 

Then, I felt his footsteps nearing. I know he's beside me. Standing.

"I never thought I'd see you here." He said and I faced to him looking up.

"Yeah, you too." I faked a smile.

"Hi Namjoo, Hi Sandeul. So, you guys are having some friendly dinner?" He asked.

"Uhm.. Not exactly.. We're having a double date right now." Namjoo bursted out and I immediately glared at her.

"Oh. So, where's...." Before Gongchan can finish his words.. CNU arrived seating beside me.

"Oh, of course... " he said looking a bit disappointed. I can see.

"Hi, Gongchan." CNU greeted him as if he had something behind his words.

But unfortunately, Gongchan didn't acknowledge him and instead turn to me.

"I was hoping you'd call me. I was a bit disappointed you know." He said while giving me a lot of goosebumps. What is he sayin this?

I can feel the confusion between Sandeul, Namjoo and CNU to me. They don't have any idea what was he talking about.

Gongchan leaned more closer. I almost thought he's gonna kiss me. But instead, he moved his lips near my ear.

"I guess, I'll see you around. Don't forget to call me, kay?" I can really feel my veins burning. What is he doing to me? He leaned back and smiled at me.

"I gotta be back on the student council. Have fun with the doubledate. " he waved us good bye leaving me all confused.

"Jerk." Namjoo said. "Are you okay?" She added.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I replied looking down.

"He's totally hitting on you infront of CNU." Namjoo was really annoyed in her tone.

"He's not." I defended.

"Actually, he did." Sandeul in. "Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter