Chapter 5 : We're under the stars.

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, my morning class ended well. I mean, they're all fabulous since the topics were all easy to understand. I hope this will get along with my lunch date with Gongchan. Well, it is lunch.. but we're together, both of us.. so it's a date right? But it's in the cafeteria so I don't think it will be so romantic. Either way, it's still spending time with the school president.

I walked out of our room as I waved bye to Namjoo. Yeah, she's really serious about what she said awhile ago. She will really have a date with Sandeul Oppa. Hmmm. I wonder if Gongchan didn't asked me. I would have been spending my time with the couple and I will be left out again. Well, Sandeul was nice and he was a friend but being with the two of them makes me....... alienatic. 

I was patiently waiting for Gongchan in the Caf until I saw him appear. He was smiling and looking as gorgeous as ever. I know, this is gonna be one goody lunch. Where did he get that awesomeness? Seriously. What a appeal!

"Hi, did you wait too long? Sorry, I had to rush some things in the student's government office." He apologetically said.

"Oh, it's okay. So, shall we eat now? I hope you don't mind but I already bought our food." 

"Hyun jae~ I should be the one doing that." He blushed and looked embarrassed. He's so cute.

We ate and talked about a lot of stuffs. I feel kind of light being with him. Oh My.

"Well, hmm.. can I ask you a favor?" He said.

"Yeah, sure. What?"

"Uhhmmm.. Would you mind to work on a very inspirational cover for our student government magazine. I'd like you to be part of it, somehow. Well, I guess I really love your works." He felt like shy for some reason. So, the lunch was all about this? I hope not. But I would really be so happy to work with him."

"Uhm... SURE! How can I refuse? I'd be honored." I said as things run down my mind. What is really up with him? Did he asked me because of this project? or he just really liked me or probably he just really needs something from me?

"Uhmmm... Gongchan~ah!" I faked to check my watch. "I think, I better go. I still have something to come up with Namjoo. I think I better go to her now. It was a great lunch. Let's do it some other time." I formally said.

He smiled at me, and I almost just want to stay there with him but I have to consult Namjo about this. I texted her.

Girl, he asked me a favor. A proposed project for the student gov't magazine! Do you think the date is about he like to hang out or this? >....<

I got an immediate reply.

Oh! That jerk. I told you, he has some bad attitudes.

And then I looked down. I saw the big digital watch ahead of me and I will be late at class. I spent my time half listening and thinking about what is Gongchan's real purpose on me? Am I hoping too much? Maybe it's because I really like him.., and I am giving meanings to his actions which is somehow just friendly. I don't know.

I went home still confused.

"Hi baby, how's school?" Daddy asked. I'm supposed to smile and say that it was great! Well, I did.

"It was fantastic." I grinned. And it's really fake. Okay.

"Wow, what happened?" Gosh, my father really don't know me or it's just I am such a good actress.

"Well, I got a project with the student government, magazine.. I'll be able to do their cover." I smiled as if I was happy recieving this. Well, I'm really happy but.... I still wonder if this is just the reason he asked me to lunch.

"That;s great!" He nodded as I smiled. I walked upstairs going to my room. I stayed there silent. I fixed myself and continued to procrastinate.

I was ty surprised when I heard my mom yelled.

"Hyun Jae!~ someone's here for you." I rushed up downstairs and saw CNU at the door. OMG! I almost forgot about the dinner. And he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter