Chapter 17 : Hidden feelings acquired. (Check!)

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up not realizing it was actually 10am already. It's near noon and I just woke up. Well, this is new. I haven't been late like that since forever. My head aches for a minute and then I feel like exploding. The memories of last night flashed back. The Gongchan, The Whisper, The Arms, The Talks.. and the... KISS..

I didn't mean to emphasize it but...... Oh my. I tried to remember what happened after. We ate and ate and it was so awkward between me and CNU but we both stayed casual like nothing happened. Sandeul gave me a ride home with Namjoo and CNU.. After they left, I immediately went up to bed and bury myself. I was so tired. No wonder, I overslept.

But things are getting worst. I just admitted that I like him. I like the school nerd. I like CNU.

And I don't know why? Is it because of the kiss? Is it because.....I've never been kissed like that? Maybe. Maybe, I felt this because of the kiss. Just the kiss. So, no feelings? No strings attached? But wait. No. I really fell in love. There's more to him than I could ever imagine. I think...I have to tell him..

I need to stop this. I don't want to continue...lying anymore. I want to move on and live the truth. After washing myself up, I called Namjoo. I left her a message.

"Girl. I need to tell you something. Call me back, ASAP." I waited and waited for almost 30 minutes until I got a reply.

"I'll be there." She texted. Oh my. I am so nervous. Nervous as hell. So nervous I could break down. With this confusion, I can't take it anymore. I have to...surrender.

Few minutes passed and Namjoo was already in my bedroom, sitting infront of me. In my bed.

"What's the problem?"

"I need to confess something." I looked down, uneasy.

"What's that?" She was looking a bit suspicious already.

"CNU's my........ tutor." That! Yeah! I said it! Oh my! I sighed.

"WHATTTTTTTTT?" She shouted at me. Her eyes widened and I can see that she's really shock. "Explain, this.. please?!" She added.

"Well, you see.... I was failing Psychology.. and I needed a tutor.. I didn't want to have it... but Miss was persuasive and she told me that if I declined this, she might really fail me. So when we're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter