Final : Without anyone to see.

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can do this. I can definitely do this? Can I really do this? Oh God. My heart is really in the midst of collapsing, seeing the people around here with my other competitors. I saw my mom and dad arrive with Namjoo. They waved at me and I smiled. Then I feel someone's arm around me.

"Gongchan!" I eyed him.

"Woah. Woah. Easy girl. I really want to give you a good luck!"

"I know." I laughed. And he smirked at me.

"I know you'll do well." He said.

"I hope so."

"I know you will."

"Whatever."

"Okay. Ignore me and my enthusiasm." And then I gave up and rolled my eyes.

"Thank You!" I said to him.

But I can't seem to feel down. Why am I not happy? Why am I not confident enough? Why am I so worried about losing in this competition. I'll just draw my heart out, whatever it is the topic may be. I can do this? But why am I looking for something that seemed so....empty..

Am I expecting for him to cheer me out. I don't know. Whatever. He'll not be here. He'll be with his girlfriend. And why am I getting so upset about this? Nothing? I just forgot my feelings about him right? I should have. I can't take this burden anymore.

I want to get out of our bubble and give myself a chance. Maybe even though I can't teach myself to love another one like what I felt for him... the sudden feelings of love I felt for him... maybe I can still move on... This is my chance.. this is the start..

I will prove to all of them that I am okay without him... Namjoo will see that I will win this contest because CNU leaving will not ever affect me. It will not make me sad. It will make me better and move on.

The contest started. We are aligned in a very organized manner with the things we needed in order for us to draw.. in a few seconds, the judge will be telling us our main topic and we'll all rush to get with the time. They started off with the mechanics of the contest, blah blah.

What's the topic already? I can't wait. I just want to get done with this. And then that old man with no hair announced it already..

"The Feeling of Being Left Alone."

Okay? Is anyone joking with me right now? I don't know what to say? I shall literally ace this drawing contest with my image and name. Because yes, I am the finest example of someone who was left alone.. and I exactly know that feeling.

It's tragic.

It's sad.

It's like giving up my whole happiness.

I started drawing. Drawing something that never came out of my hand but straight from my heart. Every stoke I made, it's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter