Chapter 3 : Did I just say that? Oh no.

A Geek's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG! The nerd. The nerd. The nerd. I'm gonna be a tutor of THE NERD. There's nothing bad about it right? I'll learn from him a lot right? I mean, what's the bad thing about being a tutor of the 'Nerd'. Well, nothing. Right?

"So, CNU. This is Hyun Jae. You two knows each other very well, Since you two are classmates, already, right?" She smiled. OMG. She's so calm while I'm here thinking of what will people see me as. I am one of the top students and then I will be tutored by the most top student. This is freakin hilarious, I'm gonna die sooner or later, or forever, or now. Whatever.

"Yeah, I'll take care of her, Miss Yuna!" CNU smiled at her and glanced at me. He seemed happy and nice. Maybe he's not that bad. I should find out.

"Okay, you two go now, I have to still check some papers. Do the review sooner, okay? I shall see the results of your hardwork soon. Okay, Hyun Jae?" 

"Yes. I guess, so." I am so ashamed of myself. I love to study. I'm in love with studying but I don't love Psychology. I just don't get the subject. I mean, duh? I don't care about people's personalities. Anyway, we both stepped out the room and then he stopped.

"Hmmm. So, do you have any class? right now?" CNU asked. He seemed serious about this. I was like.. Jeez, boy. Slow down...

"Yeah, I've got to attend my Algebra class." I gave him a quick smile.

"I'm free later. We should start tutoring. What time will your schedule be airy?" He asked and he's really trying to be friendly.

"I'll see you later at 7PM. My house." I gave him a quick respond. 

"Okay." He replied right away.

"Wait, do you know where my house is?" I asked flurrily.

"Yeah, we're a few blocks away. I often see you at morning, going to school. That's why." He communicated smoothly. Gah, why haven't a see him, everyday if he's seeing me everyday.

"Wait. I have another one. How long have we've been classmates?" I am confused.

"Hmmm.. for about 2 to 3 years now." He added. And I am so shocked. So shocked. I am so shocked because I haven't noticed it till now. I haven't knew it till this moment. I've been friendly to all my classmates and I'm never a snob to anyone but how am I so numb for not paying attention to my classmate over that period of time. Well, come to think of it, I've been crushing on Gongchan for two to three years now. That's something I call a 'martyr'.

"Hey! Hyun Jae!" I heard Namjoo called. Oh, I almost forgot about her. I told her to wait for me. She's hanging out near the lockers on the phone. I hope she didn't hear what we're talking about. I hope not.

"Well, I better go. See you later." CNU waved goodbye. I waved back. We're being friendly to each other. I hope we'll get along well. I can now clearly see the nerd walking away from me. I felt a little excitement. I'm excited to get along with him because he seemed nice and I think that he'll surely help me with my Psychology problems. The subject. O m g. I can't tell that to Namjoo.

"What was that about? Why did Miss Yuna asked the two of you?" She asked.

"Uhm, nothing. She just told me to create a poster for one of her project file and it's just a coincidence that she asked for his favor." I am obviously verbalizing nonsense but fabulous words. She seemed approve with it.

"Well, who's on the phone?" I asked, to make a seguey, of course.

"Sandeul Oppa!" She giggly said. She's so happy whenever we're talking about Sandeul.

"Oh, so you guys are hanging out later today?" I asked reluctantly.

"Yeah!!!" She said. "We're going to have a dinner later. I hope it's okay to you. It seemed like we haven't had the Friday Night Sleepovers for two weeks in a row already." She added. And I know she's sorry for that and I can understand her. Of course, she'll be with her boyfriend. What;s new?!

"It's okay." I smiled.

"Thank You!"

"Let's get to class." She added.

-

I got home by 6PM and I remembered my parents will not be home until 11PM. So, I just said the perfect time to CNU. I hope he'll be on time so we can discuss a lot and maximize the time. I washed up and wore a cute sleepy wear. I feel so tired all of a sudden but I'm really not gonna give up this sess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter