My Poison

YunJae oneshot

My Poison

Author: Me a.k.a Jaehan Kim Yunjae

Pairing: Yunjae

Length: Oneshot

Rating: T

Genre: Romance / Fluff

beta: pinkeu

Cast:

Kim Jaejoong

Jung Yunho

 

DISCLAIMER:

I don’t own Yunjae. They own each other but I hope I can own them, at least in my dream. The plot, story and poster are mine.

WARNING!!!

This is fanfic means boy x boy story, so if you can’t take it just leaves already. I don’t wanna hear bad comments and I don’t care with your comments.

 

Happy Reading ^^ 

The atmosphere became tense in sudden, something terrible happened to the most popular band at that time. Yunho never expected his kindness to take the fans’ gifts will bring him a disaster instead.

 

His weak body being lifted by a litter to the nearest hospital to get first treatment,  to save the injured leader. How could it be, a good man like him has an antifan who tried to kill him.

 

“Why is this happen? Why must be him?” Jaejoong screamed in frustration seeing  Yunho’s weak body in the emergency room through the small mirror on the door.

“Hyung calm down please, the doctor already handled him. The only thing that we can do now is wait.” Yoochun said trying to calm the pretty man that he loved. Yoochun knew every attention Jaejoong give to their leader has a deep meaning that no one knows

“How  can I be calm, Yoochun! What was she thinking? What did the thing that make her hate Yunho so much?!” Jaejoong’s shout causing Junsu to take the silent mode at behind, watching him dropped his raging limb on the wall side Yunho’s hospital room.

“Hyung... Please calm down, the doctor will do the best” Junsu pleaded later on with shaky voice while Changmin zipped his mouth seeing his three brothers’s argue.

“We can only wait and pray. Jaejoong, you have to calm first” said the manager who tried to give the solution

“Please be save, Yun...” Jaejoong whispered and dropped his fade body to sit on the white cold hospital floor; the tears he tried to endure now falls down easily to his two cheeks.

 

If he has to wait for long years with a certain thing, sure, Jaejoong will do that happily. Yet, if he must wait without in vain, even for a second, he can’t do that.

 

Jaaejoong never knew how long had he sat on the white cold floor, waiting for a certain news about the leader’s condition from the white coated man inside, only silent pray dan cries accompany him. How’s Yunho? How’s he feel? What will happen next?

 

His daydreaming cut by a sound of iron door being open next to him. His stand up as soon as as could, pale faced yet  challenge the white coat man who stepped out of emergency room with his daring stare.

 

“How is he, Doctor?” Jaejoong didn’t say anything; he only listened to their manager who asked the white coated man.

“He passed  his critical state, we just need to wait until Mr. Jung Yunho got his conscious back. Now let him rest, and the same thing goes to all of you here, get some rest.” the Doctor suggested

“We will doc and thank you for your help” the manager replied and the doctor left the five remain persons.

“You better come back to the apartment, Yunho will be okay” the manager ordered

“Hyung...” Jaejoong called him softly

“Jaejoong” the manager answered directly knowing what he wants.

“Please hyung, let me take care of him here. I will be okay” Jaejoong asked weakly

“But-“

“Hyung, let  Jaejoong-hyung stay beside Yunho-hyung here. When Yunho-hyung  awake, he will need someone to help him” Yoochun tried to give the best reason

“Okay... You will accompanny him here, and you three have to return to the apartment and take rest, we need to hold a press conference tomorrow” the manager explained.

“We will hyung...” the three nods

“And you Jaejoong, you too take a rest. You look awful and weary, and that’s puffy eyes of yours, it just.. don’t drained yourself will you.” he continued frimly

“I will hyung” Jaejoong replied, forcing a weak smile.

“We’re leaving hyung” Yoochun said as they approached Jaejoong then hugged the older man

“Take care, hyung” Junsu said

“Give my regard to Yunho-hyung” Changmin added

 

After the four man go, Jaejoong opened  the iron door quietly, trying not to make a sound to make sure that yunho won’t get any disturbance on his deep slumber. Jaejoong breathed in relief when he saw Yunho sleep soundly at the white sheet bed. He walked slowly to the bed slept by the man he amazed the most.

 

His handsome face remains the same, even there are some scratchs and bandage covered it, the handsomeness of Jung Yunho never fade away in his two eyes. Jaejoong touched the man’s face softly, caressed it to feel the warmth, his sleeping face is the most beautiful thing in the world for him.

 

“Yunho-yah...” Jaejoong called weakly

“Why it must be you? Why it must be us? What did you do that make someone did this to you?”Jaejoong whined  quietly caressed Yunho’s face again

“I knew you’ve been hiding something from us, something burden you? Why don’t you share them with me? I don’t understand, am I untrustwhorty for you?” the tears wetted his soft cheeks again. Even though he’s too tired to cry.

“Yunho-yah...” Jaejoong sat at the seat beside Yunho’s bed, holding the man’s hand

 

Jaejoong stared at the handsome man, thinking about everything that happened between them, after almost three years they become an entertainer to cheer up everybody with their songs, every happiness, sadness, hope, love and sorrow. Everything they face together with strength and believe.

 

They beat those things behind and stand still.  And now, today is the hardest time he ever had in his life. Jaejoong hardly believe that there is a person who put some much hatred toward them, to the point that this person managed to harm them yet the most unfornate luck hit Yunho. He was the one who got injured just because he’s the leader of five. Dong Bang Shin Ki.

---------------------------------

 

Jaejoong awaken by the bright light that come straight to his sight, unconsciously his thought bring him to the sub consciousness and let him sound asleep holding onto the handsome man’s hand who sleep before him. The sun shows the strength, another new day has come.

 

“Yunho... Wake up please, you never sleep for this long before. You always wake up first time in the morning, on top of that before the sun rise... But why you still sleep now?”

“Yunho-yah...” Jaejoong whined

 

Jaejoong stared at the small faced man; hoping for the slightest movement the sleep man showed to him. He missed the habit he always does in the morning or cute sleep habit that nobody know but him. Those memories brought a smile on his face, the smile that missing from his beautiful face for the last twelve hours.

 

The flashback memories that played inside his mind stopped when he felt a movement from the warm hand that he’s holding on. Jaejoong looked down at the beautiful fingers he love the most, moved slowly showing a life within.

 

“Yunho!” Jaejoong yelled excitedly

“Nggh...” Yunho mumbled weakly trying to open his two heavy eyes slowly

“Yunho-yah” Jaejoong hugged the man’s body tightly

“Jae— Jaejoong-ah heavy...” Yunho whined

“Ah— sorry, I’m just too happy” Jaejoong replied

“Whe— where am i...?” Yunho asked softly

“Hospital, doctor said you need to take a rest after the treatment to cure you” Jaejoong clarified

 

Yunho moves his right hand tried to touch something on his neck because he felt something strange in there, but he can’t barely move his hand. Jaejoong, who sees Yunho’s movement, held him tighter.

 

“Jae...” Yunho confused, he senses the thighten grip down there.

“Your wound has not not heal yet, Yun, the doctor have to do the surgery to removed the super glue on your throat” Jaejoong said, he took Yunho’s left hand to touch the scar on his neck

“How about the others...?” Yunho said, he scanned the room to found no one but jaejoong.

“In apartment, our manager will take Yoochun, Junsu dan Changmin to arrange a press conference this morning, to explain about this incident and they will come to visit at noon”

“Mhmm...” Yunho nodded slowly

 

The quietness filled the air as both of them stay silent after the short conversation. Yunho tried to flash back everything that happened to him the day before, what was his mistake and the reason behind the mischievous act. Jaejoong stared at this handsome man who never showed his weakness to anyone else, even to him, his best friend for almost six years, he need to do something to Yunho’s stubbornness in keeping all the problem alone, he will force him if that is needed, to share those things with him.


“Jae...” Yunho called weakly breaking the ice between them.

“Mhmm... Do you need something?” Jaejoong sat beside Yunho’s bed again when he heard Yunho’s calling.

“How is she? Is she okay?”

“Yunho...” even in this state he still always thinks about other people and forgets about his own condition.

“What do you mean with ‘How is she?’” Jaejoong asked furiously.

“Of course, she—“

“For God sake, Yunho, look at yourself! Are you not aware with your condition now?!” Jaejoong added angrily at the too wise man in front of him.

“What about me, Jae? I’m okay? I’m still alive, aren’t i?” Yunho chuckled which make the pretty man beside him angrier

“If you really want to be a fool man forever, I don’t care! If you don’t care with your own self, I don’t care either! But at least think about me, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin’s feeling. Don’t you consider us as your members anymore?!” Jaejoong screamed, he is on the top of his limit now, the tears burst unwillingly from his doe eyes.

“Jae...” Yunho shocked seeing Jaejoong exploded in anger, he had not seen this side of him for a long time.

“Do you think you’re very strong man and you can do everything by your self?! So, what am I to you anyway,do I means nothing for you?  What about Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin? You took all the responsible by yourself, you don’t even see our existence!” Jaejoong said harshly glared at the small faced man.

“Do you want to forget about us? Since Dong Bang Shin Ki is a team, that’s always been the five of us and always be five. Is it wrong if you share with us? Is it wrong if you , at least told me about it?” Jaejoong added with soft tone this time

“Jaejoong ah, may I borrow your shoulder?” Yunho asked softly, ignoring Jaejoong’s vicious stare.

 

Jaejoong’s heart flinched at the words and soon he moved closer to hug him. This man who always being the one who comfort the other members, the strongest man among all now the one who needed to be saved.

 

“I’m sorry, Jae. You all are my family, I don’t want my family to be sad and feel the hardness with the burden that perhaps I still can solve by my self” Yunho said

“If we are your family, you have consider us as a part of you. Isn’t a family meaning shared and completed each other? If you forget about it, that’s mean you give burden to your family?” Jaejoong replied softly

“But...”

“Yunho... Look at people behind you, who always support you. Look at people beside you, who always by your side...” Jaejoong ensured

“And...” he continued, released him then eyed the handsome man gently

“Look at the person in front of you, who always love you...” Jaejoong added and smile softly

“Jae...” Yunho asked, he doesn’t believe with the thing that he said.

“I love you, Yunho...”

“I know this is wrong, but... Yunho, I— I... This feeling won’t go away, I did try to.., but...” Jaejoong turned around and looked down, he tried to look at every where but the man before him

“Jae...” Yunho called, he tried to reach the man’s face.

“Jae, look at me, I can’t lift your face, my hand feels weak” Yunho added

 

Jaejoong looked up to him, his doe eyes are red and watery. He is afraid. He fully understand that his love feeling that appear since he meet Yunho five years ago is forbidden, but he himself can not deny it, Yunho’s attention and how he always care to him make it go strong each day.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes, he can’t bear seeing yunho’s expression after his conffesion. Unconciously his tears dropped to his cheek, he felt like the dumb person ever, why on earth he can’t control his own mouth,speaking those words without realizing who’s the one he was talking to.

 

“Jae, are you sure with the thing that you said earlier?” Yunho asked softly, eyes fixed at Jaejoong’s big eyes

“Yunho...”

“You’re not lying?” Yunho asked again

“I’m sorry Yunho, forget it—“ Jaejoong wants to change the topic

“I want you to answer my question, Jae” Yunho forced him.

“I—“ Jaejoong tried to argue but he saw the serious look  from his almond shape eyes, and he surrended. He hung his head low, feel defeated.

“Yes...” he anwered softly at last, but he refuse to look at him.

“Do you love?” Yunho added

“Yes, I do. I love you, Yunho-yah” Jaejoong said firmly

“I love you too, Kim Jaejoong” Yunho replied and smiled to him

 

Jaejoong’s heart stopped beating for a second. Finally he heard it. Yunho said something he wanted to hear for all this past years. But he still doesn’t believe with his hearing. This is too beautiful to be true and Jaejoong doesn’t ready to accept if it’s all just his imagination like he used to had in his dream.

 

“Yunho?”

“You heard it right, Jae. I do love you” Yunho answered. It seems like he can read jaejoong’s mind who’s doubting his answer before.

“No way, I am dreaming, this is not real” Jaejoong doubted, shook his head countless times to cleared his mind.

“Jae...” Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s head and to stop him

 

With all his strength Yunho hold Jaejoong’s face and forced him to face him directly. Yunho closed the distance between them slowly, the cute face looked at him in disbelieve. He pecked Jaejoong’s sweet lips gently, he always see at  those beautiful plumps lips that tempted him to take a taste. And now he knew that the lips taste sweeter than he ever imagine.

 

“Is that enough to make you believe?” he smirked see Jaejoong’s eyes grow bigger

“I love you, you have to remember that” Yunho added

 

Jaejoong blinked his two eyes several times still eyeing Yunho in disbelieve, he man smirked at him and he responded to the smirk Yunho gave in the same way.

 

“Nope, I still don’t believe it yet. How if you do that again so I’ll believe?” Jaejoong challenge and smirked to him

“You challenge me?” Yunho replied

“Mhmm... Maybe” Jaejoong answered

“You will regret it, Kim Jaejoong” Yunho said while carressed Jaejoong’s cute face

“We will see”

 

Jaejoong circled his hands in Yunho’s neck carefuly , trying not to touch the wound there, he brought the small face close to his, and with pleasure Yunho closed their distance. Jaejoong touched his love shaped lips him eagerly, the lips that he always dream and imagine, The most seducing lips.

 

Yunho moved his face to his right to deepen their liplock, he entered his tongue to taste every corner of Jaejoong’s mouth until he feels the running out of oxygen inside his lung and released the kiss.

 

“You believe it now?” Yunho asked still with his smirk

“I love you, Yunho” Jaejoong replied and hug Yunho’s well built body

“I love you too, Jae” Yunho replied and hug him back tightly

“Once again...”

 

End

actually I want to post it on Toihoshinki anniversary, but its ok

not late to say, happy 7th anniversary Bigeast

This fic based on Yunho poisoning case and Yunjae confession in the hospital

 

They whom strong will be strong till forever, like us too Cassiopeia will always believe and sure. Always Keep the Faith^^

 

My Twitter @yunjaehan