Proposal Love

YunJae oneshot

Yunjae / Proposal Love

Author: Me a.k.a Jaehan Kim Yunjae - @yunjaehan

Beta: mint_whispers

 

The orange light shone down beauty, but the sweat and weariness was still felt when the two pairs of legs stepped off the small hill. Jaejoong held Yunho's strong arm that linked to him nicely. All the tired feelings disappeared when he feel the warmth from the muscle hand upon his own.

"Yunho-ah, is it still far?" Jaejoong asked, acting a bit spoiled.

"We will arrive soon," Yunho said as he turned to smile at his cute lover.

Yunho promised to give him a romantic date for their 5th anniversary today, ever since the time they became a couple. Instead the handsome man took him to a small hill behind their old school, a place where Yunho confessed his love to Jaejoong and asked him to be his lover. Does Yunho have something set up there?

"Ah- I see," he murmured softly, smiling.

Maybe Yunho has prepared a romantic dinner on the hill, considering to the sunset, which despite the darkness, shone orange-red rays.

"We're here," Yunho said as he stretched his tired body.

Jaejoong's smile faded instantly to see his surrounding that felt 'normal' in his eyes. It can’t be denied that the top of this hill offered endless beauty for those who are around. Dandelions lined neatly on the hill, move slowly by the afternoon wind. Some flowers with various colors arrange neatly to form a well-kept small garden.

But his thin lips still did not curve a beautiful smile, despite watching the beauty in front of him. His mind drifted. Yunho did not prepare anything, no romantic dinner, no nothing, just the flowers and the sunset. His lower lip pursed in spoiled way, he is upset.

"Come here, Jae," Yunho called, while circling his arm on Jaejoong's waist and bringing him to the side of the hill.

"It’s beautiful, isn’t it?" Yunho asked aiming his gaze at the beautiful sunset, which had started to go down in the evening sky.

"Eumm..." Jaejoong murmured smoothly while nodded slowly.

"You don’t seem to enjoy it, Jae?" Yunho asked doubtingly.

"No! Of course I enjoy it, this is the most beautiful place I have ever visited," Jaejoong said. He didn't  want to disregard Yunho's efforts.

Yunho tightened his arms circling on Jaejoong’s body while feeling the comfortable blowing wind on spring; saw the orange form into light purple line

"Jae..." Yunho called softly while looking at Jaejoong.

"Mhmm..." Jaejoong answered, looking at the sharp brown eyes in front of him.

"Five years, and it’s enough for me..." Yunho cut his words still looking at Jaejoong who looked at him without blinking.

"We've lived together since three years ago when Appa had entrusted you to me" he continued, and still Jaejoong remained silent.

"Jae..." Yunho call again and began to lower his body in front of Jaejoong

"I have promised to Appa will make you a Jung, Jung Jaejoong"

"Yunho" Jaejoong answered finally then lowered his face to look at Yunho, felt his lover’s touch on both his palms.

"Kim Jaejoong... I swear by the sunset that smiled at you today, I will always guard and protect you,"

"Jae... Will you marry me?" he added ending his sentences

"Yunho..." the crystal clear tone came out, not because of sadness, but because of the happiness he had never expected.

"Will you?" Yunho asked again, as he showed a small red velvet box while kneeling in front of Jaejoong.

"I do. I do, Yunho" he wiped his wet red eyes slowly.

Yunho smiled and put a white golden ring with a small diamond on Jaejoong’s ring finger, lifting his face he stared at his lover. His long legs then got up, and then wiped the tears of the smooth cheeks that had started to flush.

"I love you," a simple sentence that has the deepest meaning.

Happiness radiated from their faces and the light kiss was witnessed by the owner of the most beautiful rays of light, the god who will fall asleep on the western horizon.

 

Thanks
For those who've stopped by and read this fan fiction
sorry for my bad grammar; don’t mind to leave give comments or critics. I just want to know how many people that read my story.
see you ^^