The Porridge

YunJae oneshot

Yunjae | The Porridge

author: Me a.k.a Jaehan Kim Yunjae - @yunjaehan

beta: mint_whispres

 

Tonight was the same as the previous night, Yunho stepped into the apartment that used to be by his beautiful lover's home, Kim Jaejoong, but the situation is different this time and Yunho walks pretty slowly and is a little bewildered because his head is aching.

He had just returned from Japan a while ago with Changmin and immediately went to meet his Jaejoong. One week in that Sakura country had made him miss his beautiful man so much. And now, Jaejoong had become sick from of tiredness however it seems he is not aware of his sickness.

"Jae..." he called softly to the brown door before him.

Yunho typed in the key code of the door easily then entered Jaejoong’s apartment. It was now midnight, and a Yunho slowly entered the dark room. Jaejoong was already fast asleep.

Yunho walked into his lover’s bedroom and saw breath taking sights of his lover. Jaejoong's flushed face facing the ceiling with both his eyes closed.

Yunho smiled softly and approached him. He was looked down at his angel and stole a peek of Jaejoong's pouty pink lips. In every circumstance Yunho is still Yunho, and he will never be satisfied with just a peek, so Yunho also began to steal some kisses from Jaejoong again and again.

"Eumm..." Jaejoong muttered slowly as he began to awaken from his sleep, opening his big eyes.

"Yunho..." he said softly after seeing the handsome man in front of him.

"Jae..." Yunho replied softly and kissed Jaejoong again, longer this time.

Jaejoong felt the warmth radiating off all of his body, but this warmth is different that the usual. He lifts his right hand and touched Yunho’s neck.

"Yunho! Your body is so hot!" Jaejoong said, removing his lips from Yunho's.

"I'm fine," Yunho replied, leaning forward and trying to reach those lips again.

"You've gotten a fever Yunho, lay down now," Jaejoong lay Yunho’s body down beside him on the bed efficiently.

"Your body so hot,"  Jaejoong commented as he touched various parts of Yunho's body.

"Rest now, I'll cook porridge for you," Jaejoong says smiling.

He got up slowly after Yunho nodded his head briefly, and then walked out of his dark bedroom. Yunho tried to close his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A bit later, thee rain droplets outside disturbed him a bit from his slumber and he began to wake up. After looking around, he realized he was in his boyfriend's apartment.

Jaejoong had not come back yet, and Yunho stared at a small Hello Kitty shaped cat s clock beside him. He had fallen asleep for half an hour, and his body felt lighter now, the short nap made him feel more comfortable.

Yunho sat on the black bed and leaned his back against the head of the bed until he heard the door open with Jaejoong, bringing porridge for him with a warm smile on his cherry lips

"Feel better?" Jaejoong asked as he put the porridge on the side bed table, looking back at Yunho

"Mhmm... I just need a break," Yunho replied lightly.

"Your schedule is too dense, Yun," Jaejoong warned him but Yunho just stared at him with longing eyes.

"Jae..." he whined tried to pull Jaejoong’s arm softly.

Jaejoong sat beside Yunho and smiled, Yunho’s hand gripped on his, giving him warmth from the cold weather outside.

"Get well soon and make love to me" he replied, smiling again.

Yunho smiled while taking Jaejoong's face  and kissing his lover's pouty lips again. The warmth of his lover is more than enough to heal him, compared to  just a bowl of hot porridge

 

 

End

I was got an accident and sick recently

So I thinking how if Yunho is sick and Jaejoon take care of him

And here the story^^