Rainy Day

YunJae oneshot

Yunjae / Rainy Day ~ <3 ~
Author: Me a.k.a Jaehan Kim Yunjae - @yunjaehan

Beta: mint_whispers

 
"Ah, , didn’t the weather forecast say that it would be sunny today? Why the rain now?" Jejung ran slowly while cursed his folly for trusting the weather forecast this morning
 
Maybe everyone will believe that, the winter is now over and now spring time is here, when cherry blossom bloom everywhere to show its beauty. Yet, who can guess the weather definitely?
 
The same applies for Jejung. This high school students is planning to back home before the water drops blocked his way and forced him to seek a shelter.
 
"Okka-chan would be upset to see me wet like this and will begin to lecture me to carry an umbrella every day" the young pretty boy murmured, feeling a bit upset.
"What a man who brought an umbrella with him when he-" Jejung cut his words when he heard a light noise beside him.
"Yunho!" Jejung says shocked after knowing who the person disturbing his grumbling was.
"What are you doing here?" he asked innocently
"Of course, taking shelter.  What do you think what I'm doing?"
"But, don’t you..." Jejung said doubtingly, seeing an umbrella beside Yunho.
"You mean I like women who like to carry an umbrella wherever they go?" Yunho replied sarcastically.

"No-  it’s not like that..." Jejung said nervously
"It's not mine. I don’t know who left it here" Yunho says seemeing to understand the purpose of Jejung’s previous remark.
 

The two of them become silent without sound, only a small droplet and thundering sounds that gives tone within their silent atmosphere.
 
Jejung lowered his body and squatted down under small roof of a peddler store that had already closed behind him, hugging his legs.
 
"Are you cold?" Yunho asked, staring at Jejung underneath him.

"....." Jejung still embraced his body, without answering Yunho questions.
"Though it’s already spring time, but the air still cool" Yunho muttered as he stared at the gray clouds above while felt drops of water in both his hands.
"Put this on" he said while putting a black coat on Jejung’s body. He then squatted beside Jejung.
 
"Eh..." Jejung jolted when feeling warmth on his body.
"How about you? Not cold?" Jejung asked, staring at Yunho in worry.
"It’s okay, my skin is thicker than you. I still can’t hold it," Yunho replied smiling sweetly saw the pretty man face in front of him, reddening in embarrassment.
"You're so beautiful when you blush like that" Yunho adds.
"Don’t mock me" Jejung replied looked away still embarrassed.
"I praise you, your face is very cute when you’re embarrassed like that..." Yunho said
"I don’t like when people said I’m beautiful. I’m a man for God sake," Jejung said tired of hearing the same word each day
"But it's precisely because I love you" Yunho said in husky voice.
"What is yo-" Jejung startled and raising his eyes to hear Yunho confessions, but his speech was interrupted when he felt Yunho’s index finger, the finger that he liked the most touch his both lips
"I love you, Jejung" Yunho said right in front of Jejung’s face.
 
Yunho drew near Jejung and minimized the distance between him and the beautiful young man before him, and he gently kissed Jejung’s red lips that a had become alittle pale because of the cold air around them, hoping to restore the color.
 
Jejung was silent for a moment, and focused to feel the warmth that crept all over his whole body. He wanted more warmth and  he began to put his arms around Yunho’s neck to take all the warmth.
 
"I love you too."
 
Both slipped into a loving rotation without realizing that the droplets had ended and that the sun has returned to take its power.
  
 
A / N:
Since here rainy this morning till now, suddenly I got an idea about this fic
wasting if I’m not write it^^

The poster isn’t mine