The Meeting

YunJae oneshot

Yunjae | The Meeting
author: Me a.k.a Jaehan Kim Yunjae - @ yunjaehan

Beta: mint_whispers



This afternoon was a very sunny day. The sun shines not too brightly and extends comfortable warmth for Jaejoong who was running lightly to meet up with Junsu. Junsu asked him to meet him at Yoyogi cafe, where they usually go for lunch.

Arriving at the traditional Japanese cafe, he could see Junsu smiling, but he was not alone, there were two men in front of him, with their backs faced to Jaejoong.

"Junsu..." Jaejoong said as he greeted Junsu and sat beside him.
"Jaejoong hyung, meet my cousin Yoochun and his friend Yunho hyung," Junsu replied enthusiastically.

Jaejoong looked at the two men who were now in front of him. Both of them had different characteristics. The man named Yunho, had a small face and seemed a bit cold while the one named Yoochun looked more friendly and smiled at him.

"Kim Jaejoong" Jaejoong said, holding out his hand for a handshake.
"I’m Yoochun, and this is Yunho..." Yoochun said as he took Jaejoong’s hand.

Yunho was totally silent and stared at Jaejoong without blinking, he didn’t return Jaejoong’s handshake, it turns out the man was really cold.

During the conversation, only Junsu and Yoochun were enthusiastic and Yunho only answered ‘yes’ or ‘no’ when needed. After the conversation, Jaejoong’s spirit was completely dampened. The demeanor of the small-faced man affected Jaejoong greatly.

.


In the following days, Jaejoong’s spirit still didn’t return. Jaejoong walked unsteadily home, until he feel someone pulling his arm.

"What are you doing?! Do you want to die!" the man said with an angry voice.
"Huh?" Jaejoong replied confused looking at the small face man before him.
"You cross the road when the lights are green, don’t you see it?" Yunho asked looking annoyed.
"What do you care?" Jaejoong replied , annoyed also.

"I care about you," Yunho cried out gripping Jaejoong’s forearm tightly.
"What do you care, you're not my friend!" Jaejoong stated before turning away.
"What do you mean?" Yunho asked, this time more softly.
"You didn’t want to be my friend, right?"
"Why?" Yunho asked again.
"You didn’t accept my hand for handshake that time, wouldn’t that mean you don’t want to be my friend?" Jaejoong replied looking down.
"I don’t want to be your friend..." Yunho replied, taking Jaejoong’s face to look at him closely.
"Then wh-" Jaejoong words were cut off by Yunho’s index finger on his lips.
"But that time, I thought I should be your lover," continued Yunho as he kissed Jaejoong’s forehead gently.


End

I have a sequel for this story

But I’ll post the story later

Thank you for reading^^