Dangerous Love sequel

YunJae oneshot

DANGEROUS LOVE -You Are My Love-

Author: Me a.k.a Jaehan Kim Yunjae

Pairing: Yunjae

Length: Oneshot

Rating: T

Genre: Romance / Fluff

beta: DeadMoon13

Cast:

Kim Jaejoong

Jung Yunho

Park Yoochun

Kim Junsu

Shim Changmin

 

DISCLAIMER:

I don’t own Yunjae. They own each other but I hope I can own them. The plot, story and poster are mine.

WARNING!!!

This is fanfic means boy x boy story, so if you can’t take it just leaves already. I don’t wanna hear bad comments and I don’t care with your comments.

 

Happy reading^^

Return to the previous activity still with the same bustle and job. Starting from shooting for magazines, recordings for their new album, also appeared in several television shows are a common thing to do by a boy band who now increasingly dominates the music world.

 

But one thing has changed; a feeling, a limited and unstoppable act began without any strong reason to do so. That's what Jaejoong feels, his face look down in the music room in their apartment. He just finished the newest song which will be the main song of Dong Bang Shin Ki new album. But his thought keep wondering around about what happened in the villa at that time.

 

"Why I keep thinking about that?" Jaejoong asked himself.

"Why Yunho seem very different since then?"

"Why I missing his touch every time he embrace me?"

 

Why and why, that's what he keeps asking. All started since a week ago when Yunho slowly began try to stay away from him and reluctant to meet or even face to face with him, as there is an invisible wall blocking their sight.

 

"Why do we like this? My face always heats up when looked at him?" Jaejoong muttered

"And Yunho started avoiding me ever since we back from the villa, but... I can’t see him without thinking about unnecessary things.”

“Does Yunho feel the same thing? Why everything turned like this? Aren’t we the closest friends among Dong Bang Shin Ki members?“

"Ahh..." Jaejoong sighed, covering his face with both hands and placed his face on the table in front of him.

 

Jaejooong wearily lowered his head and keep thinking what happens between him and Yunho now. His heart always beat faster when he accidentally looked at Yunho or Yunho stole a glance at him, everything changes.

 

"Hey! Yoochun, where are—" suddenly the music room door opened and revealed Yunho’s face peeking between the white door and stared at him shockingly.

"Jae— Jaejoong..." he stuttered.

"Hey, Yun— ho..." Jaejoong replied awkwardly.

"I— I think Yoochun's here, but it's you. Sorry, I have to go," Yunho explained quickly and ran out immediately.

"Eh? Wa— wait" Jaejoong requested raised his hand trying to hold Yunho back but it was too late because Yunho had disappeared from his sight.

"Ahh—" Jaejoong sighed quietly sat back in his seat and sighed again

"What should I do? If it’s continues like this, I really can’t be with Dong Bang Shin Ki anymore, plus Lee Soo Man-shi had threatened to kick me out from the group once" Jaejoong muttered.

"Am I really just the trouble maker in the group? What should I do?" it’s always the same question came from him.

 

Every passing day still doesn’t change the circumstances. Maybe what’s people said, if time will solve everything is true, but not for this time. Because each day passed, the feelings stay more unclear.

 

Plus there is a new hobby among Cassiopeia, their fan base, who started to idolize a new name, Yunjae, which is taken from Yunho and Jaejoong first name, hoped the two really have a deep relationship, which made Jaejoong more confused with his feelings even though it was successful in increasing Dong Bang Shin Ki popularity.

 

A part of Jaejoong self reject it because a man who loves another man in different way is not a common thing, but when remembered about all of Yunho attention to him till now, he is quite enjoy it. 

 

What should he do? It’s a question that has been asked many times, but still no answer came. What about Yunho? Another question that has been asked so many times too. Does Jaejoong willing to let their friendship ruined because an unwanted feeling? Or will it be the opposite?

 

"Tomorrow you will be attending two different events" the manager revealed, when they were gathered in the sitting room in Dong Bang Shin Ki apartment to talk about their next job.

“The interval time between them is pretty much, isn’t it, hyung?“ Yunho who sits on the corner of the white couch asked, he is sittings so far away from Jaejoong which is sits on the other side. Five of them sit in a row in front of their manager, not in their usual arrangement.

"It’s not a problem because the shows filming will be hold at the same time, so I will divide you into two groups."

"Then it will be as usual, hyung?“ Yoochun blabbered.

"I, Junsu and Jaejoong-hyung and Yunho-hyung with Changmin" he pointed to them five one by one.

"For this time there will be a slight change. You, Junsu and Changmin going to KBS and Yunho with Jaejoong going to the MBC." the manager pointed out.

"Eh?!!" Yunho and Jaejoong shouted in unison, looked at their manager with horrific face.

"Wh— why, hyung?“ Jaejoong asked doubtfully, glancing at Yunho from the corner of his eyes.

"This is asked by Soo Man-shi himself." the manager looked at the five.

"There are more people in Korea who love your couple name, and it will increase your popularity, so we have to use it wisely." the manager added.

"It seems that everyone is struck to ' Yunjae fever'." he mumbled.

"Hyung, can’t it be changed?" Yunho begged a little unsure.

"No, Yunho. It’s rarely for you to ask for change, usually you will be the first one who accepted and suggest them to accept it. What’s wrong with you today?“ the manager asked confusedly.

"It’s not like that, hyung." Yunho defended softly and lowered his head.

"Everything has been decided, this is the scripts about the shows that you will attend tomorrow. Study it well, so we will get good result." the manager pointed out, stand up then put a stack of papers on a small coffee table in front of them and started to walk out.

"Yes, hyung.“ five of them stood from their seats and looking at their manager who started to walk out.

"Ah yes, I forgot. Yunho! Jaejoong! During the show, you two have to show a bit of your affection." the manager ordered, turned to face both of them before open the apartment door.

"Eh?" they shocked for the second time.

"Hey, you have to show them all that Yunjae is a romantic couple and make them look screamed excitedly. Seem this will work, a bit fan service" the manager continued with a little smirk

"O— okay, hyung." Yunho answered in doubt that makes Jaejoong staring at him in disbelief.

"Good, learn everything carefully.“ the manager added before he completely gone.

 

Once the manager is completely gone, five of them sat back then take their scripts and stared at the scripts in their hands to learn it.

 

"The show that we will attend is ‘Happy Together’, that’s mean we will soak in there.“ Junsu said, imagining what he will do.

"Why do you seem so happy, hyung?" Changmin looked at him suspiciously.

"Of course, it has been long time we don’t do it, right?"

"You're right" Yoochun replied.

"But unfortunately it’s only three of us. Yunho-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung what show you will attend to?" Junsu turned to his left and right to see both his hyung which in a great distance.

"Eh? Ah— Oh..." Jaejoong voiced out snapped out of his day dreaming.

"Eh? Ah— Oh... What do you mean, hyung? Is there any show like that?" Junsu asked innocently.

"I— I mean, the show name is ‘Gol— Golden Fishery'." Jaejoong answered nervously.

“Oh... 'Golden Fishery', meaning you will be playing a drama, hyung." Junsu replied and Jaejoong simply nod but with a red shade on his face.

"Huh??" Yunho suddenly startled and looked at four of them in horror.

"What’s wrong, Yunho-hyung?" Yoochun asked.

"Dra— drama. What’s that mean?"

"But hyung, didn’t you read the script? You will play a drama and they will give point for your act, let me see." Junsu butted in, took the paper in Yunho’s hand.

"Eh? Hyung, is this the script you will play?" Junsu stared at the words in the paper in disbelief then looking at Yunho and Jaejoong back and forth.

"What, Junsu-hyung?" Changmin asked curiously.

"Yun— Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung will act as lovers in the show," Junsu explained hesitantly.

"What?" Yoochun and Changmin exclaimed shockingly, looking at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Lee Soo Man-shi really serious with his words" Yoochun added.

"Yunho-hyung? Jaejoong-hyung?" Changmin looked at both of the older.

"We— we'll try it." Yunho state wisely make Jaejoong look at him in disbelief again then lowered his head.

"Anyway... There is no way we able to change it." he continued.

"Right..." the three sighed.

"Let's start learn this, since it is still early." Yunho started to move from his position and approached Jaejoong which is still lowered his head.

"Come, Jae." Yunho invited, already in front of Jaejoong.

"Ah—" Jaejoong realized when he saw Yunho stood before him and reached out his hands with a smile.

"Ye— yes" he said taking Yunho’s hand.

 

Both of them walked towards Yunho room in the corner of the last room, because Yunho sleeping alone in the room, so there will be no one who will disturb them while they’re practicing. Their three members stared at their hyung with different outlooks. Yoochun stare with mischievous smile on his lips, Changmin stared with astonishment in his heart and Junsu looked with innocent face.

 

"I hope this will be success" Yoochun voiced out after seeing both of his hyung disappeared behind the door.

"What success?" Changmin and Junsu asked almost simultaneously.

"You will see, now we also have to start to learn this script." Yoochun replied covered up the true meaning of his words.

 

All of them re-read the script in their hands and began to study the show they are going to go tomorrow, a little bit of practice will make it easier.

 

Unlike their three members in the living room, Yunho and Jaejoong who now sit side by side on Yunho’s bed were silent since they entered the room. None of them want to stop the silence. Jaejoong bowed his head and playing paper script in his hand while Yunho occasionally looked at him hesitantly.

 

"Jae..." Yunho finally began to speak

"Mhmm..." Jaejoong only muttered.

"So— sorry." Yunho looked at Jaejoong with soft eyes

"Eh?" Jaejoong looked up atYunho on his side.

"I'm sorry, because I've tried avoided you lately."

"No, it's not your fault" Jaejoong replied quietly and looked down again.

"I've always trying to stay away from you, but seems it’s never succeeded.“ Yunho continued.

"I— I am confused, Jae. I, since what happenings in the villa that time, since that drama filming..." Yunho paused.

"I— Jae, I know it's wrong, but... my chest always beats faster when I see you, and there a warm feeling when you're by my side, and my mind messed up..."

"Therefore, Jae... I'm trying to away from you and think about everything, until..."

"I love you" Jaejoong said steadily without looking at Yunho.

"Eh?!“ Yunho said shocked.

"I love you, Yunho-ah. I— I feel the same as you when I saw you and when I was on your side. I— I've thought about it, and the conclusion remains the same..." Jaejoong explained still looking down.

"I know this is wrong, and maybe I'll make Dong Bang Shin Ki broke with this. It doesn’t matter if I have to get out of the group, but I don’t know anymore what I should do. I can’t keep away from you like this; I'm not ready if you keep away from me like that, Yun. I..." Jaejoong continued timidly then silent.

"But admit it was also not the right choice, you must think I'm a freak and hate me now. I— I would find—"

"I love you too, Jae" Yunho cutting in before Jaejoong could continue his words, still looked at him with soft gaze.

"Eh?" Jaejoong finally looked at Yunho with his doe eyes enlarged.

"You... You're kidding, right, Yun?" Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

"Do you want this to be just a joke? You don’t really love me?" Yunho asked back.

"That's not what I mean. Just, it was not as I thought."

"So, don’t just think about it, but do it. You wouldn’t know what exactly will happen if you don’t do that." Yunho said softly, started to move closer to Jaejoong.

"Eumm..." Jaejoong nods.

"And I was determined to say it to you, but it’s turned out you said it first. My pride as a man was hurt a bit." Yunho said to tease Jaejoong.

"You mean I'm not a man?!" Jaejoong asked with a threatening tone.

"You are a man. Jae. Only in this relationship your role as my girl" Yunho said with a teasing smile, acting totally different from the previous.

"What do you mean I play as a girl?!" Jaejoong asked on a high tone.

"You know, in this kind of relationship there must be a party who is not acting as himself."

"......"

"If the relationship was carried out by two women, then there must be a party to act as a man in it.  If both are men, there must be a party to act as a woman, and it is you."

"Why should I? Why don’t you?" Jaejoong asked again.

"Hey! Do you think what kind of man I am?  I play as a girl? I am a handsome and manly man, perfect examples of man" Yunho said firmly

"Then what about me?! I am also-"

"Beautiful and cute" Yunho cut Jaejoong.

"What?!"

"Admit it Jae, everyone knows that you're beautiful, even a whole Cassiopeia admit it." Yunho reasoned.

"Moreover, with your slim body and small waist, really makes all women in the world are jealous of you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"That's a compliment, Jae." Yunho stated still with a teasing smile

"Hahh— why does everyone like to intimidate me? I also want to be a real man. Look, from now on I'm going to train my body and make it looks manlier." Jaejoong threatened.

"It doesn’t matter to me you will train your body like anything, to me you're still my 'girl'." Yunho teased again.

"Aish... Why do I always lose to you?" Jaejoong whined.

"Because you love me" Yunho answered.

"Yes, you're right" Jaejoong admitted in defeat.

"And Jae..." Yunho touched Jaejoong's arm which is on his own thighs.

"Eumm..." Jaejoong looked at Yunho's arm above his.

"There one thing that makes you more beautiful and charming..."

"Stop saying I'm beautiful, Yun" Jaejoong pleaded.

"But it's the truth, especially with this..." Yunho replied, put his arm around Jaejoong’s chin and lifted his face to look at him.

"Your lips are red, it makes you look more beautiful" Yunho said gently rubbed Jaejoong's lips with his thumb.

"Aish..." Jaejoong retorted, turned away.

"Hey, look at me" Yunho asked with a smile that make Jaejoong bowed shyly.

"What is it?" Jaejoong pretended to be annoyed.

"Jae..."

"Eum? What?"

"Can I feel it?" Yunho requested.

"Feel it? You—you mean..." Jaejoong hold Yunho’s arm that still on his lips.

"Umm..." Yunho nodded.

"I- It's... Yun..." Jaejoong tried not to stare at Yunho before him.

"Can’t I? Isn’t that a common thing to lovers?" Yunho assuring him.

"Yes, but..."

"Maybe it's too soon for you, well... I'm not going to force you" Yunho turned around and let go from Jaejoong’s face.

"It's not. That's not what I mean, Yun. But... Aish." Jaejoong annoyed, scratching his un-itchy head

"Don’t force yourself, Jae. I'm sorry" Yunho said in regret took Jaejoong's arm in his.

"Aish... That’s not what I mean, Yun. It's just... " Jaejoong looked at Yunho.

"Just what?" Yunho asked stared at Jaejoong confusedly.

"It's just... I'm— I'm embarrassed, you know."

"Hey... Don’t be embarrassed like that. Don’t we will often do something more than that?" Yunho replied with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Of... Often doing?" Jaejoong was nervous.

"Don’t act stupid, Jae. You know what I mean" Yunho started put his hand on Jaejoong’s waist and pulled him closer.

"Yu— Yun..." Jaejoong nervous increasingly, confused to release Yunho's arm around his waist or not.

"Hmm?" Yunho said still with his mischievous smile, can’t stand to see Jaejoong’s act which is really far away from his thought all this time.

"You know Jae, actually you're very cute." Yunho continued without waiting for an answer from Jaejoong.

"Eh??" Jaejoong looked up at Yunho on his side.

"You're always acted stubborn and always answered all of my orders. But this time, I felt like I was not talking to a Kim Jaejoong, you look cute and very spoiled."

"I— I..." Jaejoong bowed and doesn’t know what to say, afraid if Yunho disappointed with him.

"But I like you like this, despite your stubbornness that actually also very cute."

"You're not mad?" Jaejoong asked not sure and looked again at Yunho with hesitation.

"Why should I be mad? I love you the way you are" Yunho smiled, rubbed Jaejoong’s blushing cheek gently.

"Yunho..." Jaejoong wasn’t able to say anything, only Yunho name which he can remember at this time, he has been really touched by Yunho confession about him.

"Mhmm" Yunho mumbled answer Jaejoong.

"Yo— you can..." Jaejoong muttered.

"Can?? Can do what, Jae?" Yunho asked confused now.

"That..." Jaejoong replied.

"What?" Yunho still doesn’t understand the words from the man who had become his lover.

"Aish you, do you hit your head? Didn’t you want to kiss me? Now after I've allowed, you actually act stu—“  Jaejoong stopped talking when he felt Yunho’s long point finger touching his lips

 

"Sshhh..." Yunho cut him and put his left index finger on Jaejoong‘s red lips.

 

Without releasing his gently stare at his lover, Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer and closer to his body then immediately put his thin lips in the perfect red lip belongs to Jaejoong. His arms were around Jaejoong short body and brought him into his lap with ease. Jaejoong seemed totally unaware if this time his body wasn’t in the bed anymore.

 

"Yunho... ahh-" Jaejoong sighed, wrapped his arms around Yunho's neck and began to play his brown short hair.

"Mmmhhh..." Yunho replied in his moan, deepened their kiss and his tongue entered into Jaejoong‘s mouth easily.

 

Unable to keep not move, Yunho's arm which is still around Jaejoong’s slim waist began to disappear into Jaejoong’s white shirt from its gap, successfully made Jaejoong hold back his moan. Yunho’s hand creep up started from Jaejonng’s lower back into his back and rubs it gently like rubs dust from a small glass doll.

 

"Yun— Yunho... ah your hand..." Jaejoong moaned felt something crawling behind him.

"Wh— what?" With his tongue still inside Jaejoong’s mouth, Yunho hardly trying to answer his boyfriend.  

"It— it’s tingling..." Jaejoong stammered.

 

After quite satisfied with his kiss on Jaejoong’s lips, Yunho turned down kissing his white jaw and end in the Jaejoong’s dazzling neck. Inhale the luxurious scent behind it and started to kissing all over Jaejonng’s neck then kiss the cute birth mark on his neck, made a mark that looks visible on Jaejoong’s birthmark.

 

"Aahhh—" Jaejoong surprised, screamed a bit when he felt Yunho’s kiss hurt on his neck.

"Just wanted to leave a mark, starting today you belong me, Kim Jaejoong." Yunho exclaimed after releasing his kiss and returned to wrap his arms around Jaejoong’s waist.

"No need to bite that hard, right?" Jaejoong retorted.

"If it wasn’t so, the sign will not be visible" Yunho replied honestly.

"What do you mean it will not visible? How long you want it to look visible?" Jaejoong asked sarcastically.

"Forever, if it can." Yunho replied carelessly.

"You want everyone to see?!" Jaejoong asked angrily.

"Isn’t it nice? Let them know that Kim Jaejoong belongs to Jung Yunho." Yunho replied firmly this time.

"And made everyone eventually hate us?" Jaejoong asked firmly too.

"Why?" Yunho asked innocently.

"Are you stupid or what?" Jaejoong said, hit Yunho's head softly.

"Aww... What do you mean by stupid? I'm just asking, why?"

"You don’t understand the world outside, Yun." Jaejoong sighed.

"Somewhere out there not everyone agrees with the same- relationship. It's not in America or even Europe, we are in Korea... and here a lots of people who hate that kind of relationship. You know that?" Jaejoong added looked at Yunho sharply.

"Is that so. Then?"

"Aish... Why are you so stupid like this? If everyone knows about our relationship, what do you think will happen with Dong Bang Shin Ki, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, you and me... Moreover, our parents?”

"Mhmm... You're right, and then we should hide this relationship?" Yunho questioned resignedly.

"What can I say? If we really still want to continue this relationship." Jaejoong wrapped his arms across his chest.

"Of course. I just got you, how can I let you go?" Yunho said immediately and hugged Jaejoong tightly.

"You're very possessive." Jaejoong laughed in Yunho’s embrace.

"Who care."

"And spoiled..." Jaejoong hugged Yunho back.

"Only to you" Yunho added, strengthen his embrace.

 

Both of them really dissolved in their embraces with silence and happiness, smiles never faded from their faces.

 

"Jae..." Yunho broke the silence.

"Umm..."

"What about Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin? Should we also have to keep it from them?" he asked which make Jaejoong tense and confused.

"I don’t know. If we say it, I'm afraid they will not accept it and try to separate us. But... I can’t hide it to them either; they’re like my own brothers." Jaejoong said loosening his arms around Yunho's body.

"It's no longer needed, hyung." suddenly they heard a very familiar low voice and sound of opened door.

"Yoochun! Junsu! Changmin!" Yunho and Jaejoong said together.

"Because we already know." Changmin added.

"Yoochun..." Junsu said in fear feels the horrific stares from his two hyung, pointing at Yoochun on his side.

"Aishh—"  Yoochun annoyed looked at Junsu that made ​​him scapegoat.

"I will admit, I was persuaded both of them to hear your conversation. But isn’t it nice? So you shouldn’t be afraid to tell three of us, right?" Yoochun said justify his actions.

"You... heard it all?" Jaejoong asked doubtfully.

"Eumm... Eumm..." Junsu nods.

"And about..." Yunho scratched his head that doesn’t feel itchy at all.

"Yes, including two of you who have become lovers" Yoochun replied happily.

"So...?" Jaejoong asked again.

"So what hyung?" Changmin asked back confused.

"Are you...?" Yunho asked this time.

"Of course we’re agreeing, but it's like Jaejoong-hyung said, we have to hide it, don’t let anyone know about your relationship or everything will be fatal." Yoochun explained understand what Yunho’s mean.

"You all don’t mind?" Jaejoong questioned.

"Of course not hyung, in fact we are very happy" Junsu replied equally excited.

"Thanks God... Thank you" the two muttered, feeling a little burden on their shoulders decrease and started to hug again.

"We are a family, so should be support each other." Yoochun pointed out then walked over to Yunho and Jaejoong, hugged both of them.

"That's right, should support each other," Junsu added also embraced both of his hyung.

"Well. I went along" Changmin said with a slightly heavy heart and joined to embrace all Dong Bang Shin Ki members.

"I love you all" the five said almost in unison and smiles in the embrace.

 

All started from fear and worry that lead to a great happiness. That's love, it can never expect when will happen, it could appear in anyone hearts and anytime, regardless of who and where. If you love someone, then say it. Because we never know where will love take people which it’s approached to.

 

Everything is not over because the journey has just begun a journey that will require an appointment and trust of the true lovers.

 

 

End