Chapter 23 - Jealous Hyuna pt.2

When unexpected things happens....

When everything was normal and they would chit chat in four or five (when Jiyeon joins them) for now is only three having fun chatting, one is quite and one is pleading the quiet one.

"Yah, how long has this been?" --Krystal

Jay checks her watch and then answered, "Exactly 28 hours, 20 minutes, 32 seconds and counting." 

"Poor Risa. What's gonna happen next?" --Jiyeon

"Don't even ask. It's the first time we see Hyuna like that. No one knows how to handle it." --Jay sighed.

Seeing how her two besties are so moodless, Jiyeon tries to cheer up their mood.

""Seobang~~~" Jiyeon shows her aegyo to Jay. 

Jay smiled, slightly giggling and said "Stop it. Is giving me goosebumps."

"Well, atleast I succeed in cheering you up. Next target.." --Jiyeon smiling happily her first target is success. Next, Krystal.

"Soojung, let's play a game." --Jiyeon

"i'm not in the mood." --Krystal

"Aww.. come on. Just once." --Jiyeon used her aegyo again. 

"Ok fine. What game?" --Krystal

"Riddles. If the one that drowned in called victim, then the one that is still alive and floating on water call what?" --Jiyeon

"Fish?" --Krystal

Jiyeon shakes her head then asked "What fish floats on water?" 

"Pass." -- krystal gives up

"The one who is still alive calls 'HELP!!!!' " --Jiyeon said and did the action as if she is in the middle of the water.

"AHAHAH What the..That's lame" --KRystal laughed.

"Lame joke enough to make you laugh." Jiyeon said laughing along.

*****

Jiyeon walking alone in the street. Suddenly she saw Risa and a girl walking together. They had their arms on each other's waist.

"Isn't that Risa? Who's the lady beside her? The two seems close." --Jiyeon mumbles to herself.

When suddenly they nearly out of sight, Jiyeon decided to follow them. 

Jiyeon hides behind a pole. Sees them entering a cafe not far infront of her. Lucky for her, they decided to choose the seats close to the window so Jiyeon is able to spy them well.

"I better call Hyuna. Erm.. maybe not.. Better call Jay first." --Jiyeon then takes out her cellphone and dials Jay's number.

 

Jiyeon: Unni, are you busy?

Jay: er... Sort of. Whats up?

Jiyeon: Erm.. I saw Risa with another girl.

Jay: They're probably just friends.

Jiyeon: Will 'just friends' have their arms on each other's waist?

Jay: SAY WHAT? *shouts*

Jiyeon: *distant the phone from her ears a few seconds* 

Jay: Where are you?

Jiyeon: Hiding behind a pole near Shugo Cafe.

Jay: Keep spying them till i get there. If you change location, text me. *Hangs up*

 

 

Krystal's POV

"Jay, wake up. It's lunch time." I pulled her blanket. 

Jay groans and puttered her lips.

"Mwoya.. Wake up now,hurry." I said. she just groans and also sleeptalk something that I myself had no idea what she is talking about.

"Jung~~" --Jay

"Mwo?" 

"Saranghae" --Jay 

I giggled at the cute right infront of me. Seriously how can someone be so cute when she sleeps and mumbling nonsense at the same time.

"Soojung-ah..." --Jay

"Mwo?"

Then Jay moved inside abit and pat on the sace beside her. I sat there. Then Jay springs up and before I know it, she's above me already.

Her gaze was to my lips. Then she gives a quick peck. Second time last slightly longer than the first but just merely five seconds. Our eyes meets and she once again attack my lips. Only this time is gentle, slow and long. Very long and passionate. 

We were in our own world making out and enjoying the taste of each other's lips until Jay's phone rings.

Jay ignored it but then it rings again. I slightly pushed Jay away and asked her to answer the call.

"I'll call her back later." --Jay and about to resume our session but i stopped her.

Jay sighed. "Fine." and go pick up her call.
 

Jay: Whats up, Jiyeon?

(What? Jiyeon? I shouldn't have asked her to answer the call.>_< --Krystal)

 

Jiyeon: Unni, are you busy?

Jay: er...(looks at Krystal)  Sort of. Whats up?

Jiyeon: Erm.. I saw Risa with another girl.

Jay: They're probably just friends.

Jiyeon: Will 'just friends' have their arms on each other's waist?

Jay: SAY WHAT? *shouts* 

I got startled by her sudden yell. When she turned back and looked at me with her widened eyes, I mouthed "What's wrong?"

Jay: Where are you? *is panicking*

Jiyeon: Hiding behind a pole near Shugo Cafe.

Jay: Keep spying them till i get there. If you change location, text me. *Hangs up*

 
"We gotta go to Shugo Cafe. NOW!" --Jay wears her jersey in a flash.
 
"What? Hey wait up." I said and grabbed two slice of toast.
 
On our way out, we bump into Hara. She just came back from the HQ because Gyuri asked for detailed report for this week.
 
"Where you two going?" --Hara
 
"We have an emergency. We'll be home soon so take care of the house." --Jay answered shortly and rushed out with Krystal.
 
 
 
 
They took a taxi and Krystal feeds Jay her toast that she manage to grab. In the taxi on the way to the cafe, Jay told Krystal what happened.
 
When they saw Jiyeon peeping. They asked the taxi driver to stop immediately. 
 
They slowly approached Jiyeon and pat on her shoulder. Jiyeon startled.
 
"Oh, is you two." --Jiyeon finally relieved afraid she might get caught spying.
 
"So, care to report what you see?" --Jay
 
"Lovey dovey selca, holding hands together, arms on each other's waist. and feeding each other." --Jiyeon said in one-shot.
 
"Aren't those couple action we did to each other?" --Jay asked Krystal while Jiyeon still keeping an eye on Risa and the mysterious lady.
 
"Well, that lady seems alot more mature. Look at how she dressed." --Krystal commented.
 
"Hyuna haven't know this right?" --Jay. 
 
Jiyeon shook her head and said "I was about to call her first but considering the recent jealousy problem, I figured better not."
 
"Good choice." --Jay praised and Jiyeon's hair
 
"Erm.. Jay, Jiyeon. " --Krystal said getting Jiyeon and Jay's attention and then points to across the street.
 
Their eyes widened when they sees Hyuna with her friends walking from the other side of the street.
 
"And I'm guessing she saw." --Jiyeon said when she sees how Hyuna suddenly from a happy face turned to frown and turned back stomping her foot with her friends following close behind her.
 
"Looks like their case is gonna take longer than ever." --Jay.
 
Jay,Jiyeon and Krystal sighed and shook their heads.
 
 
 
 
 
The three entered the cafe and make their way where Risa and her assumed new girlfriend is.
 
"Care to introduce?" --Jay said 
 
"Jay? What are you three doing here?" --Risa is shocked with the three's presence.
 
"We're here to tell you that you are busted." --Krystal
 
Risa looked at them blankly. o.O?
 
"How could you date another lady when your problem with your girlfriend is not settle?" --Jiyeon
 
"Wait, chillex. Let me introduce. This is Narsha. My step-sister. But we're very close to each other since we rely on each other when we were young." RIsa introduced.
 
"O.O STEP SISTER?!" <------ Jiyeon, Jay and Krystal said in unison.
 
 
Name: Narsha
~Risa's step sister. 
~Although she is Risa's step sister, she take care of Risa like her real sister.
~Her closeness with Risa would often make people mistaken the two is couple due to their lovey dovey skinships whenever they meets.
~Relied on each other since young is the cause of the two's super closeness unlike other step-siblings (Cinderella)
~Her birth father passed away.
=======================================
A/N: Oh no.. Just Got Serious..XD Now even I am panic how is Risa gonna persuade Hyuna... aigoo~