CHapter 15 - Goo Hara and Jay's past encounter

When unexpected things happens....

Nearly 2 months passed and Jay is still giving cold shoulders to Hara.

"Thatnks to you, I am who I am today. If it's weren't because of you, I'd have died at that time." Hara thought while looking and Jay who is clearly ignoring her existance even when they're in the same room when Krystal is not around.

 

*FLashBack*

Back to when Hara was seven years old and Jay was five years old.

Hara was kicked out from her step-parents home after the step-parents gets all the property the Goo family has.

Hara is squatting on the street-side during the cold winter. She is hungry, thirsty to the point to start gathering snow on the floor to eat.

Jay walked past her and felt pity.

"That's dirty you know!" Jay said. Hara stayed quiet and was about to eat more snow but Jay slapped her hands making the snow from her hands fall.

"Wait here. And don't eat the snow." Jay warned. She checked her small mickey mouse  penny bag she has and went into the convenient store.

Awhile later, she came out to Hara and gave her a loaf of bread and a warm milk. 

"I'm Jae Young. Call me Jay. You?" 

"I'm Hara. Goo Hara." Hara said while drinking her last sip of milk.

"Ah. Hara? Nice name." Jay praised. For the first time in a while, Hara smiled to Jay. 

 

Later, Jay brought Hara to a place and leaves her there. 

"Where is this?" Hara asked.

"Trust me. This place is magnificent for homeless kids. Well, I was a homeless kid but now I got a great family thanks to this place." Jay said proudly and rang the bell.

"Hello Jay." An ahjumma greets with a smile on her face seeing Jay.

"Hello Miss Jia." Jay bows and greets politely. 

"This is Miss Jia. My favourite guardian here. She took care of me when I was here.  Miss Jia, this is Goo Hara." Jay introduced both to each other.

Jia looked at Hara from head to toe. Then Jay signals Miss Jia to bend lower to whisper in her ear.

"I found her on the sidewalk. She was hungry and thirsty. I guess she got kicked out." Jay whisperingly explained to Jia. Jia nodded in understanding and brought Hara inside.

END

 

(That was the last time I see her. Until BlueStar recruites and trained me and someone held a file asking us who to protect you, I volunteeredly raised my hands after hearing your name. I want and will repay you.--Hara Goo)

 

It's a semester break for 2 weeks for now. Hara and Jay is in the room. Jay is playing games to kill the time because Krystal is hanging out with her sister. Her so-called "sisterly hours"....

"Jay, doesn't my name reminds you of anything?" Hara suddenly asked. Jay didn't answer and just focus on her game.

Hara doesnt stop asking the same thing for half an hour and kept hinting her but Jay wasnt even focusing on her. Suddenly, Jay faced Hara. Hara shocked by the sudden reaction. 

"Listen, Hara Goo doesn't reminds me of anything nor anyone so stop asking." Jay simply said and focusing back on playing games in her laptop. Little did she know, Hara behind her is weeping in tears.

"Guess I am nothing to her. I am just over-thinking" --Hara muttered to herself.

"Yah. stop muttering to yourself. It's annoying." --Jay. That word hurts Hara more.

 

A week later, the last week for semester break. Hyuna, Risa, Sooyoung, Jay and Krystal hanging out and was on their way to the HQ. And Hara is silently protecting them from far.

'AH, SO ANNOYING.... SEMESTER BREAK GONNA BE OVER SOON!!" Jay shouted outloud to the sky. All the sudden somebody ambushed them and starts attacking from all area. Ofcourse they are swift to avoid them all.

Then, a muscular guy appeared out of nowhere breaking all their weapons.

"Sooyoung-ah, why your weapon so weak?" Jay complained in a standby stance to fight the muscular guy. Seems oversized too.

"Great, now the blame is on me?" --Sooyoung.

"Guys, quit it. Let's fight this guy first!" --Hyuna

The guy just stood there quietly and yawns while Jay and the others busy attacking him from all directions until they're tired out.

"It's no use. We're out of strength though we're not out-numbered." --Jay said. With one swipe of the big guy's arm, they all fell helplessly on the ground. 

"Oh my! This guy is gonna kill me with the sword? MY SWORD?" --Jay thought when the big guy holding a sword belongs to her aiming at her. One ninja tumbling n the air attacking the big guy and landed infront of Jay to protect her. 

She shut her eyes preparing for the outcome but she was shocked when a shadow landed before her.

"Argh!" A voice said.

"HARA GOO?!" Jay.

 

HQ

Hara is being treated in the ICU in the headquarter...

"Why is she such dummy? I was so cold to her and she just risk her life for me?!" --Jay cries. Krystal were hugging her.

"Jay. She's tough, she'll recover very soon. Trust me." Krystal said hugging her girlfriend and rubbing her back soothing her.

 

Suddenly some words Hara said a week ago played in her mind.

"Does Hara Goo reminds you of anything and anyone?" --Jay muttered.

Then, Gyuri came.

"How is she?" --Gyuri

"She'll soon recover. But for now, just let her be in peace. The wound is not deep so it doesn't kill her." --Sooyoung.

Then Gyuri turns her attention to Jay. She sees Jay muttering.

"Perhaps because you helped her during her hard time." --Gyuri said having arms crossed. Jay looked at her blankly.

"Hara Goo. Change it, Goo Hara. Still doesn't rings a bell to you?"

Jay's eyes widened. Then, bits of memories cameback to her.

"Goo Hara. This is Miss Jia."

"This place will is the best place for homeless kids."

"I'm Jay."

"I'm Hara."

 

"That's the Goo Hara I knew when I was five?" --Jay

 

 

Back home

 

"So.. Mind telling me what happened when we were in the hospital?" --Krystal

"Just a week after I am adopted by the Lee family. One day in winter i was walking around the town when I was five. And I saw a girl eating snow on the sidewalk at a bus-stop. I went in the groceries and bought her a loaf of bread and a warm milk. Ten I bring her to the place where I grew up. Sort of orphanage home but each kids is assigned with a guardian. So I left her there. We said we'll meet again someday and I guess she became trainee in Ninja Academy and worked in this organisation." --Jay exlained whatever she could remember. 

"She'll be fine. As you said, she ate snow on sidewalks and she is trained in Ninja Academy." --Krystal tries to convince her girlfriend.

Jay forced a smile. "Go to sleep, Kryssie. " Krystal nods and both hugs each other to sleep. Ofcourse Krystal knows 

 

Krystal POV

Jay told med stories in details. From our eye contact I know she is hiding absolutely nothing from me. 

"She'll be fine. As you said, she ate snow on sidewalks and she is trained in Ninja Academy." -I said. She smiled. But it's not sincere. She just want me to stop worrying I know. 

"Go to sleep, Kryssie. " I nods and both hugs each other to sleep. And I know she'll have a lot of thoughts in her mind until Hara Goo fully recovers.