Chapter 1 - Back To Korea

When unexpected things happens....

 

 

*Choi Mansion*

“Sooyoungie, Let’s go to the airport. Your cousins are coming back.” Jessica’s voice echoed in the bathroom.

Sooyoung who still can’t bring herself to open her eyes didn’t answer.

When Jessica come out from the bathroom, she see Sooyoung still sleeping.

“Sooyoungie~ Look at the time. We need to get to the airport now!!!”  Jessica said while showing the clock to Sooyoung but just got ignored.

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!” Jessica shouted while hitting Sooyoung still no response. Frustrated, she threw herself sitting on the bed beside Sooyoung. Suddenly, Jessica remembered something and smirks.

Jessica slowly walked towards the cupboard and opening a drawer in it, she sees a lot of alarm clocks. Well, they had lots of alarm clocks prepared coz Jessica always threw the alarm clock if they annoy her in the morning.  Poor alarm clocks.

Jessica gets 4 more alarm clocks from the cupboard with the loudest rings. Sets, the time and put one on top of Sooyoung’s head, two on the right ear, and 2 on the left ear.

“With this I don’t believe you won’t wake up.” Jessica mumbled and waited for the alarm to ring. A minute later…………………

 

*RINNNGGGGG~~~~~*

Sooyoung bolts up immediately when the alarms ring.

“IT’S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!” Sooyoung shouted which made Jessica laughed.

“What the.. Sica-yah~ I stayed up all night last night. Let me sleep,please~” Sooyoung begged sleepily.

“You can sleep---“Jessica said and Sooyoung almost laid down but Jessica pulled her back up and continued her sentence “AFTER you fetch your cousins home.” Sooyoung groans.

“Now faster go wash up.” Jessica said and pecks a kiss on Sooyoung’s lips. Sooyoung obeyed.

 

 

In USA

“I’m home” Ga Young just came home from graduation party at night.

“Unnie, congratulations on your graduation.” Jay greeted her sister with confetti pops.

“Thank you, Jay.” Ga Young happily pulled her sister for a hug.

“Unnie, I prepared a cake for you too.” Jay said while pulling her sister to the kitchen.

“It’s beautiful but why is it so small?” Ga Young asked.

“umm… I’m not sure how it tastes so I don’t dare to make it big.” Jay said embarrassingly.

“Come on, let’s share it.” Ga Young offered which made Jay smiled again.

Ga Young tastes a bit of the cake. “Jay, did you mess up between salt and sugar again?”

“Heh?” Jay tasted abit to confirm.

“Aish! Always happens!! I really have no talent in anything!!” Jay frowned.

“Yah now is not your time yet but you’ll discover it someday. But as long you have passion to learn new things, you’ll find your talent in no time.” Ga Young convinced Jay. Jay smiled again. Always works when she said that.

“Hey, what if we go back to Korea?” Ga Young asked suddenly.

“hmm.. Why must we go back to Korea?” Jay asked calmly.

“Because I want to open a fashion school there so that people interested in doing this job won’t need to fly all the ---“

“Ok. We’ll go back to Korea.” Jay cutted her off.

“What? Are you sure? How about school“ Ga Young asked in disbeliefs.

“Sure I’m sure. We’ll go back to Korea so unnie can open a fashion school. I can just continue schooling in Sooyoung unnie’s school when we go back to Korea.” Jay said while eating the last crumps of the cake.

“Jae Young…”

 

 

Gimpo Airport

 

Jessica and Sooyoung is waiting at the airport already. Glad they’re not late because of lazy Sooyoung.

“JAE YOUNG, GA YOUNG!!”  Sooyoung shouted to get their attention while waving. Jay and Ga Young walked to Sooyoung and Jessica.

“Yo, wassup.” Jay greeted in a cool manner to Sooyoung.

“Yah, call me unnie. I’m older than you.” Sooyoung said playfully.

“Then why don’t you call me unnie just now? I’m few months older than you.” Ga Young added. The three end up laughing. Jessica who is watching the three joking one another chuckle.

“Who is this blondy?” Jay asked.

“She’s Jessica. My girlfriend. Jessica, meet my two cousins, Ga Young and Jae Young.” Sooyoung introduced. Jessica offered a hand shake with both of Sooyoung’s cousins.

“Call me Jay.” Said Jay while shake hand with Jessica.

“Psst~ you got great taste.” Jay whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled proudly at the compliment.

“Come on. We’re not gonna stay here forever, right.” Sooyoung said. She carried Jay and Ga Young’s luggage.

 

*Lee Mansion*

“Mom, Dad!! We’re back!!” Ga Young greeted. Immediately footsteps can be heard as Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee hurried down the stairs to meet their daughters.

“Aigoo Ga Youngie, Jae Youngie, do you know how much I missed you both?” Mrs. Lee said as she hugged the two of them.

“Hello Aunt Hyori, Uncle Joon.” Sooyoung greeted.

“Ah, Hello Sooyoungie. Sorry I didn’t notice you there with your girlfriend.” Mrs. Lee apologized.

“It’s alright. I just came to drop them off.” Sooyoung replied politely with a smile.

“I see. Thank You.” Mrs.Lee said. And then Sooyoung leaves with Jessica.

 

Family gathering in the Living Room

“So what bring you girl back?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Well, unnie said she wants to open a fashion school in Korea so I followed her back.” Jay said.

“Really? That’s good. But Jae Young, what about school?” Mrs.Lee asked worriedly.

“No need to worry, omma. Jae Young will be attending the same school as Sooyoung tomorrow.” Ga Young answered for Jay. Jay and Ga Young looked at each other and chuckled. They find it funny when they answered each other’s questions instead of answering their own questions.

Mr. and  Mrs. Lee smiled at such scenes too.

“Glad you girls get along well.” Mr.Lee said while smiling. Ga  Young placed her hand on Jay’s.

 

 

The Next day……

 

Ga Young dropped Jay off at the school gate.

“Hana High, cousin Sooyoung unnie’s school.” Jay said to no one when looking at the amazing building infront of her.

 

 

 

Jay walked into the school. She is roaming at the corridor searching for her class when suddenly fangirls starts screaming.

“What the—“

Students rushing to a group of students surrounding somebody.