Chapter 35 - Special bonds

When unexpected things happens....

It has been few days since the "Roof top chat" where Krystal asked Jay about Jiyeon because she wants to know her more. And eventually learnt to try make friends with Jiyeon instead of letting jealousy gets in the way. Though sometimes she'd still feel uneasy when Jiyeon and Jay is together but she'd just brush it off as usual.

 

Krystal: Oh. *saw Jiyeon locking the door* JIYEON-AH!! *calls her name and waved excitedly*

Jiyeon: *was locking the door when suddenly hears a familiar voice calling her name, turned to the direction and saw Krystal and Jay* Morning, Krystal. *smiles then looks to Jay* Morning Jae.....~~~ *stops when she realise Jay doesn't really like people calling her by her real name*

Jay: *glares at Jiyeon* Stop at that.

Jiyeon: *nods, abit scared* So let's go? *links her arms with Krystal*

Krystal: *nodded* Oh. Let's go. *smiles to Jay then walks ahead of her with Jiyeon*

Jay: *smiles back to Krystal and tags along behind them, soon she lost them* 

 

 

After that talk, Krystal and Jiyeon has been quite close together, They often hangs out together whenever.

Risa: well, looks like those two became close friends already.

Hyuna: *looks at Krystal who is still chatting with Jiyeon near the door blocking the way* Yeah. seems like it. *remembering the time when Krystal so cold to Jiyeon no matter how hard Jiyeon tries to be her friend* YAH! Are you two gonna block the door?

Jiyeon/Krystal: *realized they're blocking the door*

Jiyeon: Oops.. Guess we better go sit at our place. *giggled*

Krystal: *nods agreeing to the suggestion and giggles along with Jiyeon*

Risa: Eh? Jay eoddi? (Where's Jay?)

Krystal: Oh? *looks around and then saw Jay coming into the class* There she is. *runs happily to Jay and hug her arm* Why you so slow? *drags her to her seat*

Jay: *being pushed to sit hard on her place* Ouch. And I wasn't slow. Is you two who is fast.

Risa/Hyuna: *looking back and forth between those three*

Jiyeon: *smiles* I guess we were a bit excited.

Jay: *sarcastic* Yeah. a BIT alright.. *is in a bad mood*

Krystal: *looks at JAy sensing she isn't in a good mood already maybe because she abandoned her for Jiyeon earlier* Jay~~ 

Jay: *didn't answer*

Krystal: Jay~~

Jay: *still not answering*

Krystal: *goes beside Jay and whispers in her ear* Don't sulk anymore nae~ I was just too caught up with Jiyeon. I'll make it up to you. Chaesunghaeyo~~ *is apologizing with aegyo*

Jay: *feels happy. Aegyo always works on her. Tries not to smile but eventually gave in hwne Krystal starts to act more* Make it up, how? *tries to act serious*

Krystal: *pecks Jay on the cheek* 

Jay: *smiles, mood is all sunshine again*

Teacher: *was teaching when she turned back and see what she shouldnt see and throws a duster to her* Jung Soojung!

Jay: *stands up and caught the duster in her hand and sends death glare to the teacher*  

Krystal: *shocked* Nae, saem. Mianhe~ *bows and sits down, pulling Jay to sit also*

Jay: *ignores and still glaring at the teacher* 

Krystal: Lee Jae Young, sit down! *whisperingly said but loud enough for Jay to hear*

Jay: *looks at Krystal pleading her decided to sit down though she really wants to voice out to the teacher*

 

 

After school

 

They are infront of their own house door.

Jiyeon: *opens the door with the key* See you tomorrow, Krystal. *cheerfully* Jay- unni, neo do. (Jay unni, you too) *smiles*

Jay: *opening the door and turns to Jiyeon when she hears her name* AH, okay. *smiles*

Krystal: *smiles to Jiyeon then enters the house following Jay*.

 

 

Hara cooked some dishes for them. After bathing, Krystal and Jay.

Krystal/Jay: Wah.. smells nice, Hara~ *both runs to the kitchen and steal some food*

Hara: YAH! No stealing! Wait at the table! *she commands. When it comes to kitchen, Hara is the commander and Jay is ok with that*

Jay: *teasing* ooh.. Hara halmeoni (grandmother) is back. HAHAHA

Hara: MWOH?! Halmo....*deep breath* YAH!! *chases Jay around the house*

???: AHHH!!!! *screaming*

Jay: *stops running when she heard a scream* 

Hara: GOTCHA! *catches Jay then realise Jay acting strangely* Wae? Anything wrong?

Jay: Did you hear what I heard?

Hara: *looks at Jay blankly*

Krystal: I heard screams.

Jay: *nods to Krystal* Me too. *then another scream is heard* The hell? Sound like Jiyeon isn't it? O.O

Krystal/Hara: *nods* 

 

The three of them (HAra, Jay, Krystal) Rushes over to Jiyeon's place.

Jay: YAH PARK JIYEON! Open the door! *no respond* Krystal, go check the window see what's going on inside*

Krystal: *nods and goes to find a window to check inside condition* JAY, THERE'S FIRE IN THE KITCHEN! IS BURNING UP THE CURTAINS! JIYEOn IS TRYING TO PUT IT OUT!! *shouts as loud as possible to get the message passed*

Jay: *shocked by what Krystal said* What the heck. Is she trying to kill herself?  YAH PARK JIYEON! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN NOW! YOU HEAR ME?! *bangs the door at the same time* PARK JIYEON!

Krystal: JAY, SHE IS NOT LISTENING!! *she said as she sees Jiyeon not moving from the kitchen and just trying to put out the fire with a cloth but ends up the cloth lit with fire*

Jay: Aish. She leave me no choice. *Kicks the door until it burst open. After it bursts open, she rushes to the kitchen to get Jiyeon out*

 

 

Jiyeon: *I was gonna try cooking something for dinner until the curtain is on fire. I ignored whoever calling me and tries to put out the fire until I felt someone grab my wrist dragging me out of the house* 

Jay: HAra, get fire extinguisher and put out the fire. I'll drag this girl out.

Hara: Yes captain. *putting out the fire in the kitchen*

Jay: *successfully dragged Jiyeon till outside the house and meets up with Krystal* YAH! Neo miccheoseo? (Are you insane?) *glares angrily at Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: *seems scared by the outburst* I-I was just...

Jay: What were you thinking trying to put out the fire by yourself? You're suppose to run out first and call us for help! Neo.. Jugullae? (You.. wanna die?)

Hara: *comes out from Jiyeon's house* the coast is clear, captain. Fire all been put out.

Jay: Good job. *smiles to Hara*

Jiyeon: *still scared*  Mi- mianhe yo... *stomach growls*

Jay: *almost laughed but manage to hold it in* Baeguppa? (Hungry?) *this time expression and tone  was more relax*

Jiyeon: *hesitantly nodded*

Jay: *smiles because she feels Jiyeon is cute nodding like that* Then go lock the door. After that come to our place. Chef Hara is awesome.

Jiyeon: *looks at Jay and then smiles* Nae! *goes and lock her house door then follows Jay to their house*

 

Hara cooked more for Jiyeon's portion as well. Then they dine together.

Jay: Ah, I just realised something. Eunjungie, eoddi? *Jay and Eunjung had been close till they have nicknames for each other*

Jiyeon: She went to Kwangju.

Krystal: Kwangju? And leave you alone here? O.O

Jiyeon: *nods* She asked me to follow but I'm not interested so I rejected.

Jay: What is she doing in Kwangju anyway?

Jiyeon: There is a book exhibition in Kwangju. Eunjungie likes to read literatures so she were so hyper after hearing about it.

Hara: Atleast she should cook for you before leaving. You nearly fried yourself in there. Isn't she suppose to take care of you! *abit angered*

Jiyeon: Please don't blame Eunjung. She thought she could make it back here in time but I guess she is too caught up with the books there.

 

 ~~y Eyes, y Nose, y Mouth, Don’t You Know Oneul nan nega jeongmal y~~

Then somebody's phone rings. They looked at each other. Until Krystal said something.

Krystal: Yah, is your phone.

Jay: O.O Me? 

Krystal: Yeah, don't you recognise your own ringtone?

Jay: It was my ringtone but I changed it. 

Jiyeon: *suddenly feels vibration in her pocket* Oh. It's mine. *answers the phone* yobseyo.. jjungie!!~ *in aegyo*

Jay: *mouths to Krystal: I toldchu so*

Jiyeon: Oh. I'm fine. I'm having delicious dinner. *smiles to Hara*

Eunjung: Arasso. Glad you're okay. I'll hang up and call Jay. Need to ask her for a favor.

Jiyeon: Oh. Don't need to. She's beside me. I'll pass to her. *pass the phone to Jay*

Jay: *takes the phone* Yobseyo. Yah Ham Baekgu, what were you thinking leaving Jiyeon like that? 

Jiyeon: *startled by Jay's sudden change of tone* (mouths: andwae.. don't tell her that.. please)

Eunjung: Mwo ya? Did anything happened?

Jay: *receives Jiyeon's message.. she sighed* Ani-yah.. Nothing happened. *pause for awhile* Atleast I managed to save her so yeah nothing happened.

Eunjung: *shocked* MWOH! YAh! TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN!! *shouting through the phone*

Jay: *moves the phone away from her ear awhile* Yah,my ear works fine. You don't have to shout.

Eunjung: Arraseo arraseo.. So what happened?

Jay: er.. Just a small fire in your kitchen.

Jiyeon: YAH! LEE JAE YOUNG! *hits Jay by the arm*

Jay: *gives Jiyeon a death glare and mouths: toldchu not to call my full name!*    *talking to Eunjung* But no worries Jjungie, she's ok. 

Eunjung: *sighed in relief* That's good. Next time, I'm definitely dragging her with me. *determined and sounded serious*

Jay: * knows that Jiyeon hates book fair or sort* Ahhh... no need. Just next time if you're gonna be away, send Jiyeon over to us. Three people in the house is able to take care of one.... *pause awhile* small kid... *giggles*

Jiyeon: Small kid? YAH! I'm not a kid. *whines*

Jay: *still teasing* You are NOT a kid... *smirks* just acting LIKE a kid.. *laughs*

Jiyeon: YAH!! *hits Jay million times playfully on her back*

Eunjung: *laughs in the line* HAHA.. sounds like you two are okay. That's a relief. 

Jay: *resisting pain from Jiyeon's hits* Yeah, so you can send Jiyeon over to us. We'll BABYSIT her while you're gone.*teasing Jiyeon and same time helping Jiyeon so that Eunjung won't drag her to a boring place next time*

Jiyeon: Baby--- YAH!! *hits Jay harder this time*

Eunjung: HAHA.. Okay.. I'll send her to you next time if I'm going anywhere. I gotta run. bye.

Jay: Nae. See you when you come back. *hangs up* OUCH! Yah! I just saved you! Is this how you treat your saviour?

Jiyeon: MWO? You saved me? I can put out that fire myself! *still hitting Jay*

Krystal: *watching the two arguing playfully, she feels slightly uncomfortable but just tries to ignore it*

Jay: Right. You'd be a burnt chicken in the kitchen then. *teases*

Jiyeon: YAH!

Jay:... and also bored at books fair next time..I should just let Eunjung drags you there next time. *she said while shaking her head; acting regret*

Jiyeon: *stops hitting Jay and seems blur* Mwo??

Jay: *stretches herself to loosen the body parts where Jiyeon hits until it feels numb* EUnjung said she decided to take you together whenever she is leaving for some fair or something.

Jiyeon: *shocked* O_O

Jay: Knowing you hate boring stuffs like these I told her she could send you here or atleast let me know so that we could take her place for the day until she comes back. That way, you're safe from boredom and accidents, Eunjung could enjoy herself  and we are safe from troubles from your father.We did give him a guarentee card you know.

Jiyeon: *expression slightly darkens* (Thoughts: my father again... *sighs*)

Jay: Wae? Something wrong?

Jiyeon: *shakes her head while smiles cutely* Ani.. Jae young unni, gomawo~~ *aegyo*

Jay: Yah. I said don't call me that,right. =.=

Jiyeon: arra arra.. I won't anymore. *stilll smiling*

Jay: *smiles back* (thoughts: Seems like something bothering her.. again.. )

 

After dinner, Jiyeon went back to her house and sleep. She received a text that she missed the last bus so she'd stay in Kwangju till morning. So she'll be alone at her house for now.

Jiyeon: *laying on the bed thinking alot* They only care because of my father. They'll think I am their burden. *sighs and tears starts falling*