Chapter 17 - Failed Honeymoon

When unexpected things happens....

This day is the day where the fearless Ninja goes back home with the company of her 'friends'.

 

Jay and Krystal help Hara to walk up the stairs as she felt a bit of pain when walking abit because of the wound.

"I can walk by myself." Hara whines.

"Shut up. You were in pain when you walk to the bathroom in your ward just now." Jay protest.

"Hara, just let Jay fo what she wants. You wouldn't want to see Jay angry.." Krystal warns.

Hara nodded and obey whatever Jay said.

 

"Turn left." Jay said. 

"What? But this IS our room." Hara said pointing to their room.

"Well, yeah but for now until your wounds are fully healed, you're staying in Gayoung unni's room. She's taking her students for a trip to Milan so she won't be back for awhile." Jay said while leading Hara to Gayoung's room.

 

After settling Hara on the bed..........

"Rest a bit. We'll go and cook something in the kitchen for you to take your medicine." --Jay, and the two goes out.

Hara lays down on the bed. Her eyes gets heavier and heavier and finally closed.

She was brought to a place filled with flowers. Like a meadowland with windmills and the blue sky along with a gust of wind.

The scene was so perfect that she wished she will never wake up.

All the sudden, the place turned dark. Then in just a minute, the scene changes to cracked roads, burnt cars on the bridge, smokes from the factories big pipe and people killing each other,

Those people aren't just anyone but is her own friends. Hyuna stabbed Krystal ending her life with a sword, Jay shoots Risa in the head with her twin gun mercilessly.

"Wait, Stop. WHy are you killing one another?You guys are friends!!" Hara asked but no one heard her.

Suddenly, a bomb flying towards her.

"AHHH!~" Hara screamed and sat up on her bed, sweating like she went and ran marathon.

 

 

 

 

KITCHEN

The two lovebirds is making lunch. They are singing songs while making lunch. Hara came down from the stairs and silently watching the scene.

"Deep in your eyes~~" --JAy

"Baby can't you see that look in my eyes~~" --Krystal

"Your eyes? Let me see." Jay said childishly going closer to Krystal, both smirking.

"Just hurry up and make your pie!" Krystal said. Then she wet her fingers abit and dip some flour, then she quickly dot in on Jay's cheek.

"Yah! Jung Soojung!" Jay said and attempts for revenge but failed. Krystal swiftly avoiding everytime.

Seeing this, Hara shook her head. Then she make her way to the counter.

"Seeing you two like that,I probably won't be able to have my lunch." Hara teased.

Krystal giggled at that statement.

"Yah! That's not gonna happen. Pie is easy to make. It won't be long." Jay said.

Then the doorbell rings. Hara went to get the door.

"Sis?" a familiar voice said.

After Krystal puts the pie in the oven to bake, they went to check on the guest.

"Unni? What brings you here?" --Krystal hugged Jessica.

"And what's with the luggage? Going somewhere?" --Jay

"We're here to tell you guys that we'll be going to another country for vacation." --Jessica

"We?" --Jay arching her eyebrows. Jessica points behind her with a thumb and Krystal and Jay saw Sooyoung in her car. They waved to each other.

"Which country this time?" --Krystal

"New Zealand." --Jessica

"Oh lei he oh lei he oh lei he hoo~~" Jay sang abit 

"Ouch!" krystal hit Jay's arm.

"Safe trip, Unni. I'll miss you." --Krystal

"Aww.. I'll miss you too." --JEssica hugged Krystal.

"And Jay, take care of my baby sister or else I'll have your head as HellSica!" --Jessica warns

"Yes Ma'am! Even if you don't say so, I'll still do so!" --Jay salutes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby Ri, are you done packing yet? We have to hurry or we might miss our flight." --Hyuna

"Ofcourse I have. It's right under our bed." --Risa

So Hyuna digs under the bed and pulled out a bag of luggage that says "Risa"

Risa stepped out from the shower and backhugged Hyuna who is packing her own luggage.

"Baby Hyun~~~~" -Risa

Hyuna smiled when she heard Risa calling that in her ear.

"Waeeee~~~" Hyuna replied back in aegyo.

"poppo~~" Risa said and puttered her lips.

Hyuna just love what she is seeing. Risa acting like that makes her feel like Risa is the cutest in the world.

Hyuna gave Risa a peck on the lips.

Then the two goes to the airport.

"Half an hour before we'll be called to enter the plane." --Hyuna

"Yeap. I can't wait! This is our advanced honeymoon!" --Risa cheered.

"Mwo? Honeymoon? Is only a vacation." --Hyuna

"Well, with you it DOES feel like honeymoon. So I'm taking this as our honeymoon." Risa giggles.

 

 

beep beep beep beep~ 

 

Jay POV

Eating lunch with Krystal and Hara while joking and chatting happily when suddenly..........

beep beep beep beep~ 

"What was that?" --Jay
 
"It's the watch where Gyuri use to contact us. Go get it." --Krystal. 
 
"HQ NOW?" Krystal reads the text.
 
"What the... must it be now?" Jay whine.
 
"Yes, now.Let's go."  --Krystal said and dragged Jay out after grabbing another slice of pie. They shared a bite until they reach the headquarter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hyuna POV
 
 beep beep beep beep~
 
"Must it be now?" Risa complained when heard the watch rings after a while.
 
"Hurry read it." 
 
"HQ Now." Risa
 
"Let's go." Hyuna
 
"Go where?" Risa
 
"HQ.. there must be emergency." Hyuna said holding Risa's hand.
 
"Of all times.... Why..-----" Risa gt cutted off because Hyuna kissed her suddenly.
 
"Baby, we can go next time. Let's go to the HQ now. They need us." Hyuna said. Risa sighed in defeat.
 
"Fine. Let's go."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Risa bust into Gyuri's room and found KRystal and JAy there.
 
"This better be good." --Risa
 
"No time to explain. You two were late." --Gyuri
 
"We came all the way from the airport and that's all you can say?" --Risa said nearly screaming. Yeap she is displeased. VERY displeased and angry.
 
Then all of them step on the teleportation pod.
 
 
 
 
A big sluggish monster infront of them chewing every single wires.
 
"So, you are the one who made me missed my flight to honeymoon, huh? You'll pay." --Risa and started charging at it.
 
"You are the one who made me miss my lunch with my princess? Damn you go to hell!" --Jay and starts charging with her twin guns.
 
"You ready?" --Hyuna
 
"Do we have a choice? Those two already slashing and shooting it continously." --Krystal 
 
And the two starts charging forward assisting their partners.
 
 
 
 
 
After few minutes of battle, they finally won.
 
Jay took out a sword and sliced the monster's stomach and then pulled Risa out.
 
"Eww.. slimey.and *sniffs sniffs* stinky" --Risa stood up shaking off the slime from her body. 
 
Everyone looked at her with their eyes widened.
 
"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" --Risa
 
Jay points Risa's feet, Risa looked down.
 
"I can stand? I CAN STAND!! YAHAY!!" --Risa cheered and running around.
 
Hyuna hugged Risa happily then later they are teleported back to the HQ.
 
"Well, apparently that monster has a healing effect on Risa." --Hyomin.
 
"You knew?" --Jay
 
"Of course. Actually without Risa and Hyuna, you and KRystal can kill the monster easily..." --Hyomin
 
"But Gyuri said to wait for them because she knew the slime can make RIsa back on her feet and back healthy?" --Jay. Gyuri and Hyomin both nodded.
 
"DAMN YOU! I MISS MY VACATION COZ OF THIS?!" --Risa
 
"Baby RI, is worth it. Now you can really carry me all the way to the resort room." --Hyuna whispered in Risa's ears. Risa grins happily just thinking about it.
 
 
 
=====================================
 
A/N: Okay... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to Krystal for being accepted into Hanyang University!!!!
 
~ Commets are loved~