CHAPTER 30

When unexpected things happens....

Japan

 

As the figure approach it looks like a human figure.

When the moonlight shines on the figure, revealing who it is.

"EUNJUNG UNNI!!!" Jay screams excitedly and hugged Eunjung.

"Oh.. Is you, Jay. I thought I heard some sounds here. What are you guys doing here in Japan?" 

"We're here to finish the mission you gave earlier. To make sure Jiyeon can stay in Korea with us." Jay answers.

"Well, that comes later. Now let's bring you guys to the Park Mansion."

 

 

They followed Eunjung to the mansion.

"WOW." three of them said in unison looking at the classy view infront of them. Everything is painted in gold, staircase, golden frames for windows contrasting it with red window curtain, chandeliar high above their heads, living room as big as a football field in rectangular shape. They visited everywhere.

"Right now, the Park Family has went out to social with other businessmans. They'll be back late. " Eunjung explained and lead them to the second floor.

"First room is Mr.Park's room. Second room is Jiyeon's study room. Third room is Jiyeon's bed room, FOurth room is Jiyeon's play room after the gap in between third and fourth room, fifth room is Jacuzzi, Sixth room is a in-house beach it uses a sliding door and it is bigger than other normal rooms." Eunjung explained to them pointing to each room from right to left.

"Wait, Jiyeon's play room?"

"Yeah, is where Jiyeon kills her time when she is bored." Eunjung said.

Then they walk far off the right.

"Those three rooms are..?" --Jay

"The three rooms are guest bedroom. " Eunjung said.

Then Eunjung opened one room with the key revealing a chamber-like room.

"WOW. THIS IS ........" Jay said. And then Risa tackled the bed pulling Hyuna together.

"I guess two rooms is enough for us. Hyuna can stay with Risa." Jay said. Eunjung nodded. Then they left for Jay's room.

Eunjung was about to open the second room which is just beside Risa and Hyuna's but Jay stopped her.

"I think I like number three." Jay said. Eunjung knows what she means so she opens the third room.

"Thank you Eunjung unni." Jay bowed politely.

"If you need anything just ring that bell." Eunjung points to switch on the side of the bed. Jay nodded. 

 

_____________

 

"You have did well, Jiyeon." Mr. Park in a tuxedo praised her daughter proudly in a formal tone while patting her on the shoulder with a warm smile.

Jiyeon in a white silk gown and some hair accessories, ribbons to be exact smiled back to her father happily "Thank you, dad." said in a formal tone.

That was when Eunjung go and greet the father and daughter.

"Welcome back Mister and Miss Park." EUnjung said and bowed politely. This formal activity is only when Mr.Park is around.

"Sir, we have three guests today. " EUnjung said while folding Mr. Park's tuxedo. Jiyeon looks at EUnjung blankly. She isn't expecting anyone so she thinks is another of his dad's business-friends.

Then the three came down and greet them.

Suddenly Jiyeon forgets about being all 'polite and behave' infront of her dad and she rushed to hug the three friends.

"JAY!! RISA!! HYUNA!!" Jiyeon called out their names and hug them happily.

"ahem (clearing throat)" Mr. Park clears his throat which makes Jiyeon jumped in shocked and released the hug, suddenly remember she had to be all polite.

"Er.. sorry dad." Jiyeon bowed formally and apologised.

Watching this scene infront of them, their eyes blinked thinking the same thing "Is she in an army or what? What's with the formalities all the sudden? Her dad is sure scary."

"Hello Sir. We are Jiyeon's friends from Korea. My name is Jay. This is Hyuna and Risa" Jay introduced.

"Jiyeon's friends from KOrea, huh. Then I guess you'd be staying here for awhile, then?" 

"Yes sir. Actually we have an important issue to discuss with you." Risa said.

"Oh, and what is it?" --Mr.Park

"Is about Jiyeon. Can't you let her stay in Korea?" Jay bravely said.

"We'll discuss this issue tomorrow. Now is late so all of you have a good night sleep." Mr.Park said and left them.

"I have early class tomorrow so I'm goingto bed. Let's hang out tomorrow night since the day after is a saturday. Can we? Pleashhe~~" Jiyeon attack in aegyo to JAy

"Sure we can. It'd be as a celebration if your dad agrees to let you go back with us. 'IF' he agrees." Jay said and Jiyeon cheerfully ran up to her room after giving the three a last hug.

"Yah, Mr.Park seems scary and strict like a commander. You sure you can make him agree?" --Risa asked worriedly.

"If verbally he doesn't agree, then I'll take out my secret weapon: Businessman style; proposal papers." Jay said and showed them a thick file of proposal papers.

"Wow. You did that in few hours time? You're awesome." RIsa praised.

"Obviously. She IS our captain anyways." Hyuna said. 

"Jah, let's go to bed tonight and ready for tomorrow's 'war' with a commander." Jay annouced.

"Yes Ma'am." RIsa and Hyuna said with a salute, Jay salute back seriously, but end up laughing at them selves.

--------------------------

 

Morning

"Morning. mr. PArk. Morning Eunjung." Jay and others greets. Jay and the others smiles to Jiyeon who is sitting beside her dad in a super polite manner.They sat opposite the father and daughter nervously.

Mr. Park nods and reads his newspaper.

"So, what were the issue you wanted to talk about?" Mr.PArk asked and kept his newspaper. Now focusing on Jay as if he knew Jay is the captain.

Eunjung pours the milk into Jay's glass and signalling her.

"We wants Jiyeon to stay in KOrea." --Jay

 

 

==============================

TBC

A/N: definitely exceeding 30 chaps... yays!

REPLIES: @XxRoByNxX I guess my laptop hates it when I'm writting fics??.. xD