CHAPTER 4 - When it always happens.....

When unexpected things happens....

 

CHAPTER 4

A/N: thoughts are in bracket+italic.. I think you guys knew it by now.. :3 sry for nt tellin in advance.. Was too into the story I write.. :p

 

Hyuna POV

Listening to my classmate’s chatters, guilt builds in me. She is close to me, anything can happen. It always does.

“Yah, it’s been 2 weeks since Risa’s absence. Yet nobody knows where she is.”

“Yeah. Hyuna and her were close since Day-1. How is it possible even she don’t know?”

“Well, Hyuna is a trouble maker. What else could possibly happen to those around her?”

“Hahaha… I guess you’re right.”

(They’re right. Anyone that is seen mingles with me will get into trouble. When I was young too, now too… )

Thinking about it, I was in the midst of crying until…..

“Oi! Staying quiet won’t help to know Risa’s whereabouts. Do you by any chance know anything?” Jay and Krystal standing in front of me now waiting for my answer.

I shook my head as my answer.

“Do you really have no concern at all? Jeez.” Jay said and left. I felt my eyes getting heavier... Immediately I stand up and charged forward, pushing Krystal aside and ran out from the class.

“YAH! HYUNA!!” I heard Krystal calling me but I ignored her.

End of POV

 

 

“What happened?” Jay asked Krystal.

“No idea. She just ran out after you leave her desk.”  Krystal said while resting her chin on her palm.

(Definitely something isn’t right. And only Hyuna knows it. From the look of it, there Is something Hyuna knew. Probably has something to do with Risa’s absence without a trace. –Jay)

 

After school ends, Krystal and Jay called Jessica and Sooyoung respectively to tell them that they’ll go and take a walk in the shopping mall so they don’t need to pick ‘em up at school so early. Ofcourse both Sooyoung and Jessica agreed to it.

Sooyoung said Jessica and her will be waiting at Jessica’s house so Jay get to send Krystal home.

 

flashback- Sooyoung’s call….

J: Oh.. Sooyoung unnie..?

S: I’ll be waiting for you at Jessica’s place. So be sure to send Krystal home safely.

J: HEH? *Looks at Krystal* At Jessica unnie’s place??

S: Yeah. Any problem?

J: um.. Nope. We’ll be there.

S: Be safe.

J: Nae~

 

 

Suddenly the nearby bushes are shaking.

“Yah, it can’t be a ghost is it?” Krystal asked nervously. Krystal who is not a fan of horror hides behind Jay.

“There is no ghost in broad daylight.” Jay convinced.

Then, Jay picks up a long stick and approach the shaky bush.

When the stick almost reaches the bush, Krystal and Jay got startled when there is somebody covered in bruises and wounds crawled out from the bush and laid there unconscious.

“Yah, isn’t that our school uniform?” Krystal asked. Jay approached the unconscious person and turns the person around to see who it is. Jay and Krystal got shocked when they knew the unconscious, heavily wounded person.

“Yah, Risa! Hang in there!!” Jay shouted trying to get respond but sadly no respond. The two began to panic.

“Krystal, call the ambulance, I’ll call Hyuna.” Jay said speedily, Krystal was pressing the emergency number but …

“er.. On second thought, you call Hyuna, I’ll call the ambulance.” Jay said changing the idea when remembered how the relationship between her and Hyuna were. Krystal nodded and both starts dialing.

 

At the Seoul General Hospital

Jay and Krystal nervously waited outside the surgery room. Krystal were pacing back and forth worriedly while Jay is …… jogging to ease her nerves.

Then, Hyuna came.

“H-How is she?”  Hyuna asked still panting from running.

“She’s still in surgery.”

 

 

 

Jay POV

Krystal and I both worried. Like seriously, somebody who is absent for 2 weeks, appeared in front of you through bushes and is terribly wounded? That kid must have been in to a gang fight or something.

Then, I saw Hyuna running towards us. Of course she asks details from Krystal instead of me. I already guessed it.

Hyuna, sweating and panting to catch her breath because she had been running. Bet she is dead worried when she received Krystal’s call.

(I have never seen this side of Hyuna before… -Jay)

Suddenly I have flashbacks of the past. Of how on the first day of school, Hyuna bravely approached me when others were afraid of me coz I looked cold. But on the second day, one by one attempt to communicate with me and I made loats of friends BUT…… Hyuna changed all the sudden. The more I approached her, the more she rebels. Not just me.. Anybody who approached her gets pushed away as if she got a barrier around her that doesn’t want anyone to approach her at all. Since then, she is known as a trouble-maker. Coz anyone who approached her would end up crying or getting hurt.

(Why all the sudden I’m having flashback of the past? –Jay)

 Then, the surgery light went off. The doctor came out.

“Who is Risa’s family?”

“We’re her friend. Her family is in overseas.” Hyuna said. Obviously a lie..

“I see. Well, Risa is fine now. She is stable. She just needs rest and we’ll monitor her more. If she recovered fast, she could be discharged.”

“Could we see her now?” Hyuna asked.

The doctor nodded. Hyuna immediately follows the nurses that pushing Risa to the normal ward.

(Something… doesn’t…feel…..right….. –Jay)

“Hey, aren’t you coming?” Krystal asked who are already few steps ahead of me.

“Nae.. Coming!” I ran to her and we both go check on RIsa and Hyuna. 

 

================================

Jah... 4 chapters already.. How is it so far?? ^^ Do comment so I know what you think nae... :3  Don't be shy.. I won't bite.. :)