Chapter 2 - Meet and Greet in surpirse

When unexpected things happens....

 

 

Jay walked into the school. She is roaming at the corridor searching for her class when suddenly fangirls starts screaming.

“What the—“

Students rushing to a group of students surrounding somebody.

“Wah, Sooyoung is so cool as always.” A girl run pass Jay said to her friend.

“Sooyoung? My cousin, Choi Sooyoung?” Jay wondered and made her way to see if it’s real.

Indeed. It’s her cousin. At that moment is as if she is a goddess. The sunlight that shines behind her makes her look like she glows.

Then, Sooyoung walks towards Jay.

“Be well in school and try to stay out of trouble.” Sooyoung said with a smile and tapped on her shoulder before passing by.

The fans were stunned and now surrounding Jay with questions and scary look. Well, more on the scary look cause of jealousy since no one interacted with Sooyoung like that.

 

“Just who dare to block my way?” A voice said sternly clearly that person is in a bad mood.

The fangirls moved including Jay and just let her passed by.

“Aigoo. Hyuna today definitely having Monday blues.” One of the students whispered to her friend.

“Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?” Jay asked whisperingly. The girls nodded and said

“Yeah. Miss Monsoon consecutively and no one beat her so far.”

(So my childhood friend is now a superstar? –Jay)

Then, somebody ran and slipped and accidentally dropped an ice-cream right on Hyuna’s shoe. The crowd gasps.

The poor girl immediately got on her knees and begged for mercy.

“Do you know how much this cost?” Hyuna asked which sends shivers down the girl’s spine.

“Just how much can a regular school shoe costs? It’s free isn’t it? Though from one look, the materials for your shoes and ours are pure different.” Jay voiced out.

“Who is she? A while ago she interacts with Sooyoung and now going against bad mood Hyuna?”

“This new student is brave.”

Students whispers. The bell rang indicating the first class starts. Therefore all the students went to respective classes. Hyuna just walk pass them.

“Are you alright?” Jay asked the girl. The girl nodded.

“Thanks. I’m Risa, a new transferred student.”

“You’re a transferred student too? I’m Jay. Also a transferred student.” Jay said smilingly.

 

Risa left to look for her class, Jay also went the other way. Risa searched her class on the first floor while Jay searched in the 2nd floor.

“Oh god. Where the heck is Class 2-B?” Jay mumbles as she searched for her class.

“Excuse me, student.” A teacher called seeing Jay kinda lost.

“Why are you not in class? You’re half an hour late.”

“Ah.. I’m still searching. I think I’m lost.” Jay answered nervously thinking she must be in trouble.

“Lost? You must be one of the new transferee. What class are you in?”

“I’m in Class 2-B.” Jay answered.

“It’s at the first floor. Go down through the, middle stairs there and turn to your left. Along there is all 2nd year classes.” The teacher said while pointing at the direction.

“Ah, nae. Thanks.” Jay said and left.

 

Class 2-B

“Class, we have two transferee here today. But now only one is here. Please welcome her.” The homeroom teacher said as Risa make her way to stand beside the teacher.

Risa bowed and introduced herself “Annyeonghaseyo, Risa imnida. Nice to meet you and please take care of me.”

“She is the bad luck student this morning.” Whispers heard in the class.

“Now Hyuna and her in the same class, we’ll have dramas.” Another student whispered and giggled.

Just then, knocks on the door and Jay entered.

“Oh. It’s you.” Risa said. Jay just smiled shyly as she was nervous.

“You must be our second new student. Introduce yourself.” The homeroom teacher asked.

“Nae. I’m Lee Jae Young. Call me Jay for short. I transferred here from America.” Jay introduced herself politely. Then her eyes roam around the class and saw Hyuna looking at her with a not-so-pleasant-look which made her more nervous.

“Risa, you sit beside Krystal. Jay, you sit beside Hyuna.”

“Heh? Erm.. can I sit near the window? I like to sit near the window.” Jay asked.

“Yeah Mr.Kang. I can switch with her. Window view sort of distracting me.” Risa said.

“Hmm.. alright then.” Mr.Kang agreed. They go to their respective places.

(Always happens. Why must I always feel awkward and uncomfortable at new places –Jay)

Jay sat down and takes out her books.

Then her partner dropped her rilakkuma pen. Jay picked it up.

“Yours?” Jay asked nervously. Her partner looked at it and smiled

“Yes. Thanks.”

Awkwardness… They pay attention in class. Then, Jay got a note from her partner in a small piece of paper.

K: I’m Krystal. Sorry I didn’t hear you introduction. I was zoning off.

J: I’m Lee Jae Young. Friends in the US called me Jay.”

K: You came from the US? Me too. Actually I sued to live there when I was younger.

J: Wow. Cool, Then we have the same experiences then. Kekeke.

K: I saw you at the corridor earlier. Does Hyuna and popular student Sooyoung has anything to do with you?

J: Why? I was just helping another transferee.

K: Just that no one dares to get in Hyuna’s way especially when she is not in a good mood, and Sooyoung doesn’t randomly say “Be well in school and stay out of trouble” to any new students.

(Great. What am I gonna say? I mean, can I trust her? Well, she looks trustworthy to me. –Jay )

*ding dong deng~* bell indicates first class is over!!

Suddenly Hyuna turned back and looked at Jay.

“The more I look at you, the more I feel you’re familiar. “

“Of course. You met me at the corridor a while ago.”

“Not that. I know you much longer. Lee Jae Young. You moved to America when you was 10, your sister’s name is Lee Ga Young, right. This makes you Choi Sooyoung’s ---“Jay quickly springs up from her seat and covered Hyuna’s mouth before she could spill the rest.

“Well, about time you remember me, Kim Hyuna. Seems like you’re the usual trouble maker when we were young.”

“Wait, so Hyuna and Jay were childhood friends?” the classmates whispered.

“Childhood FRENEMIES to be exact.” Jay tells the whole class.

 Now, news spreading all over the school.

Some said Jay and Hyuna were rivals when they were younger.

Some said Hyuna bullied Jay when they were younger

Worst of all, most of them said Hyuna faked infront of the crowd when they were younger to get attention for commercial acts.

 

-After school-

Krystal, Risa and Jay were walking around the corridor. Krystal was showing them around the school compound. But as they walk, words from students can be heard.

“When something starts, it always leads to adding more untrue details. Just relax. It’d be over soon.” Krystal said.

“As much as I hate Hyuna, I disapprove of the rumours they are spreading.”

“It’s not your fault. She had bad reputation since I came to this school. She had lots of scandal too.”

“What’s with the reputation thing?”  Jay asked curiously.

“Not sure. But from what I heard, she stole many people’s boyfriend.”

“Heh? Now that’s shocking. She has bad reputation but always wins Miss Monsoon?” Risa said.

“Yeap.”

(Though Krystal said that, she still doesn’t believe Hyuna would do such awful things though she is a born-to-be-troublemaker. –Jay)

“Hey, I gotta go. And Krystal, thanks for showing me around.” Risa said and ran off when she got a call.

The school is empty already as the class ended long ago.

“YAH, LEE JAE YOUNG! YOU DON’T WANT TO GO HOME?!!!” Sooyoung shouted from the door.

“Sorry Sooyoung unnie. My new friend was just showing me around.” Jay answered Sooyoung and then greets Jessica.

“Hi Jessica.”

“Soojung!!” Jessica shout and waved getting someone’s attention.

“Oh, Unnie!!” a voice replied happily.

Jay turned back and looks to see who answered Jessica’s call.

The girl ran and hugged Jessica happily.

“Krystal?” Jay’s eyes widened.

Krystal released the hug and looked at Jay and Sooyoung back and forth.

Both their eyes widened in disbeliefs.

Jessica and Sooyoung looked at each other.

They stayed quiet for a while until Jessica breaks the silence.

“Well, Jay... I guess you met my sister.” Jessica said smilingly.

“And I guess Krystal is in the same class as my cousin.” Sooyoung added when she sees the tag at their bags with their names and class on.

“Sister? Krystal is your sister?” “Cousin? Jay is your cousin?”

Both Jay and Krystal said at the same time.

 

===========================================

Chapter 2 done.. Chapter 3 coming soon. Comments are loved. And do promote to your friends if you like this story.. :3