Chapter 24 - Jealous Hyuna pt.3 [LAST]

When unexpected things happens....

"This is my step-sister, Narsha." Risa introduced. The three were dumbfounded.

"WHAT? STEP SISTER?!" 

They sat together with Narsha and Risa around the table. Just opposite them.

Risa told them their childhood stories of how Narsha all the sudden joins the family. And how close they were.

"When Risa had some troubles with boys or secret admirers, I'll act as her spicy girlfriend to help her escape." Narsha said taking a sip of her Latte,

"We knows now but Hyuna..." Jiyeon said and got interupted by Krystal who suddenly shuts by feeding her some bread.

"enhgnsjjmd" --Jiyeon

"Just be quiet and eat." Krystal said and give her another bread. Jiyeon is hungry anyway so she just eat.

"Hold on, what's with Hyuna." --Risa starts to feel panic.

"Well, when we were here we... kinda saw Hyuna across the road with Jiyoon and Gayoon.

*************

AFTER THE INCIDENT~~~

Day 1

Jay and the others happily chatting while walking along the corridoor with Jiyeon clings to Jay.

Risa and Hyuna... Hyuna was absent and RIsa is moodless.

 

Day 2 

Jiyeon showing some act of kindness to other students by helping them with class chores after class, Jay and Krystal waits for her and chit chats to keep her company, Hyuna and Risa...... er... cold war... 

 

Day 3

Krystal hyperly went to order some food for them while the rest waiting to sit at their usual place in the cafeteria.

Risa tried to start a conversation with Hyuna to kill the coldness.

"H-Hyuna..." --Risa pleads while holding Hyuna's hand. Hyna moved her hand away from Risa's grip.

"Jay, can I switch place with you?" Hyuna requested. Jay and Jiyeon looked at those two blankly.

"Jay, can I switch place with you?"" Hyuna asked again. This time sounded more annoyed.

Krystal comes back with a tray of french fries and burgers, "Switch with  her."

"What?" --Jay

"Er.. nevermind, I'll switch with Hyuna." Jiyeon offered. She knows the two JK lovebirds cannot be seperate.

Hyuna agrees and they switched place.

"Hyuna-yah.. I think you misundderstood something?" --Jay started

"I didn't misunderstood anything." --Hyuna hissed and glaring at Risa.

"You did. Listen, Risa and Narsha...--" --Jay

"NArsha? Is that her new girlfriends's name?" --Hyuna hissed.

"She is not my girlfriend!!" --Risa

"NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? THEN WHAT? YOUR SISTER, COUSIN?!" --Hyuna slams the table and stands up in anger and shout to Risa.

"KIM HYUNA! SIT DOWN!" --Jay ordered. Hyuna didnt budge.

"THIS IS AN ORDER! SIT DOWN!" --Jay. FInally Hyuna sits.

Both Hyuna and Risa still breathing in anger.

Then, a lady in leopard print dress approached them.

"Hi." 

Their eyes widened. "Narsha unni?"

Just by the name, Hyuna wanted to grow claws and scratch that lady named Narsha.

"Mind leaving the two of us a few moments?" Narsha requests. The others nods and left the table. 

Narsha sits right infront of Hyuna. "You must be Risa's girlfriend." NArsha asked calmly observing Hyuna properly wondering why she loves Hyuna so much.

"I'm Narsha's step sister. I heard alot about you from RIsa. " --Narsha. Still Hyuna didnt reply

"I am really her stepsister. His dad married my mother secretly before she was born. After my mum passed away, her dad which is also my dad took me into the family. I was treated badly by the other family relatives but Risa came to me one day when I was locked up in the cold attic since our dad were on business trip. She company me the whole day. Since then we became really close. People would mistaken us as couples sometimes because of our gestures towards each other but is nothing like that." --NArsha explained.

"So you mean you and RIsa is not couple?" --Hyuna

"No. Ofcourse not. Risa asked me for advice on how to make you cool off. So we met at the cafe few days ago. That's it. Besides, I already have a girlfriend. Her name is Ga In." --Narsha explained and showed Hyuna a couple picture she took with her girlfriend.

"Wow. She's pretty." --Hyuna praised.

"I know right." Then Narsha saw a black porshe outside the cafeteria.

"Oops, she's here. I gotta run. Oh, Risa only has eyes on you. I've tried to distract her with many y pictures but she doesnt even get tempted." --Narsha said and ran towards her girlfriend Ga In. She enters the car and Ga In droves off.

 

"Well, since like it ended peacefully." --KRystal

"Amazingly peaceful." --JAy

Then Hyuna made her way to the group two tables behind her,

"Risa..." --Hyuna nervously said then she started teared up.

"Yah, why are you crying?" --Risa

Jiyeon and Krystal pulls her to sit beside Risa. Risa have her arm around hyuna's shoulders

""I shouldnt have doubted you." --Hyuna said while sobbing.

"Aigoo, Hyuna. We tried to tell you already. Well atleast now your trust to her is much stronger,right?" --Jay. Hyuna nodded. 

"JAh, come on guys. Let these two spend some quality time together.

 

*****************

Jiyeon POV

Laying on my bed writting my diary while looking at the full moon accompanied by few starts twinkling beside it.

Suddenly, few knocks on my room door. When the door opens, my house maid team leader came in. I greets her with a wide smile.

"ah.. Eunjung unni." I said and jumps off my bed and hugged her.

"Aigoo. You seemed back to your happy-self nowadays." EUnjung said with a smile.

"Yeap. After hearing advice from Jay I started making more friends in school. She's right, I should just enjoy when I can." I said and sat back on my bed. Eunjung unni sits beside me and her smile was gone. I sensed something is wrong.

"Unni, what's wrong?" I asked staring deep into her eyes.

Eunjung looked back to me. I can see she was doubting to tell or not to tell kind of thing.

Then, she took a deep breath, grabbed both my hands. 

"Jiyeon-ah, I hate to say this but you father....he..." Eunjung cant continued her words.

 

Eunjung POV

Mr.Park just came home. I made him some coffee and went to serve to him while he is reading some newspapers at the living room.

"HEre you are, Mr.Park." I said and handed him his coffee.

"Where is Jiyeon? Has she came back?"Mr Park asked. His eyes not leaving the newspapers.

"She came home not too long ago,sir. She is in her room. Is there any message you'd like me to pass?" I asked. Sensing something negative is coming.

"Sure. Just let her know she'll be moving school next week. I need to go to Japan for a business trip." Mr.Park said.

"I will let her know,sir." I said and bowed. With heavy footsteps, I make my way to Jiyeon's room.

 As I am approaching Jiyeon's room, I had a doubt. To tell or not to tell.

I knocked on the door before entering the room. She greets me with her long lost warm and sincere smile. The smile that has been long gone since I had no idea when. I awkwardly smiled back.

She jumps off her bed and hugged me. Her cheerful self is back. Is all thanks to Jay. Jiyeon told me what Jay adviced her before, so yeah she did listen and tries it out.

"Unni, what's wrong?" Jiyeon asked me staring into my eyes. I know I had to tell her, well, atleast give her few days to be prepared for it. I still doubted. I don't want Jiyeon to lose this smile of hers. This cheerful side of hers anymore. But.....

I took a deep breathe and grabbed her hand. Gaining every last courage I got and ready for jiyeon's tears that will always kills me deep inside.

I've seen her grown. We've really been close since her dad is always out from the house and I am the only one accompany her. And since the day she lost her smile, everynight she have been crying to sleep.

"Jiyeon-ah, I hate to say this but you father....he..." I cant bring myself to finish that sentence. I sighed in despair. Suddenly jiyeon hugged me.

"Is time right?" Jiyeon asked. After she let go of the hug, she smiled to me. No, not the happy smile I see just now, this time I can feel some bitterness in it.

"Appa going another country.. I have to bid goodbye to whatever is here.. Jay, Krystal, Hyuna, Risa and my school mates." Jiyeon said. This time she looked down to her hands.

Just few seconds is all it takes to see few drops of water landing on her hand, some sobbing to be heard.

"Jiyeon-ah..." I muttered and pulled her into a hug. She cries a river the whole night until she falls asleep.

I sighed finally and lay her down on her bed, covering her up with blanket.

I went downstairs and meet Mr. Park

"Sir, is it possible if let Jiyeon stay here? She has lots of friends here and.." 

"It is impossible. Who is here to take care of her welfare if she is alone here? She cried herself to sleep again is it?" --Mr.PArk. Eunjung nodded.

"I am here. I can take care of Jiyeon. I had did this since young." I said.

"You alone is not enough, EUnjung." --Mr.Park continues reading his newspaper.

I sighed miserably.

-End-

 

 

In the kitchen, some maids noticed my gloom and asked me what's wrong. I shook my head. 

"Mr.Park is going to other place again? You told Jiyeon, Jiyeon cries herself to sleep tonight?" One of the maid, Soyeon said. She's always the smart one among the others and this time she guessed it all right.

Eunjung nods in response and sighed.

"Try finding her friend. You know, the one named Jay. Perhaps she can come out with a pursuasive document for Mr.Park." --Soyeon

"Unni, You mean... " Eunjung looked at her O-O

"You know what I mean, Eunjung." Soyeon smiled and winked to Eunjung. She is sure that EUnjung knows what she means. And indeed EUnjung knows what she means.

 

===========================================

A/N: oops sorry for the delay.. Bad news to say class starting on Monday.. hurr~ and First dat will have quiz...x.xzz Instead of studying for it I'd rather write my fics.. keke xD Jah~ See yah!~