Hyung and Taemin-ah

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

Lovelies long time no see....since yesterday :D Well I'm going to tell you a bit of what's going on in my life right now. 1. I'm a freshman in high school, scary. 2. I'm taking all advanced classes which means I will have a lot of homework. 3. I'm supposed to be doing an essay right now, I'm taking time out of it just to update for all you lovely subscribers. 4. I'm also in art which means I will have TON of work to do in that class that is home type work. 5. I'm also in UIL and I will have to take at least 2 hours a day out just for studying and things like that. 6. I'm also a waitress at a local restaraunt so I'm also busy with that. Combine all of that and you will have one busy arthur on your hands. I will still forever keep writing, I'm in journalism in UIL and ready writing, and this is great practice so I will never leave AsianFanFics ever probably. Comments really helpe me get through the day after a rough day at school so if you could comments, it's highly apperciated. Well enough of my sad sob story lets hit it *scene commences*

 

 

Minho P.O.V. 

 

We are heading to this local cafe that is super cute and adorable, just like little Taemin. Seriously though, this place screams girls paradise. All the people there are nice so it will get Taemin a chance to open up to me, hopefully.

 

"Here we are," I say as we pull up to the all pink cafe.

 

"...it's very pink," he remarks.

 

I get worried.

 

"We can go somewhere else if this is not your kind of scene," I quickly say trying not to make him close up again.

 

"No this is okay. I like it....it's very cute," Taemin says as he giggles.

 

His giggle is so angelic. I need to hear it again before the night ends.

 

We unbuckle our seatbelts and head into the cafe. We are greeted by a lovely young girl by the name of Sulli.

 

"Hello and welcome to the SHINee cafe. Here you will find everything from Onew condition to banana milk of an innocent young boy. Right this way." she says happily as she escorts us to our little round table. I ask for a corner table to have more privacy, she complies.

 

We give her our order and she leaves. 

 

"So...what now?" little Taemin-ah asks.

 

I shrug. "I guess we get to learn a little more of each other honestly. Tell me a few things about you," I say.

 

He is silent for a few moments. 

 

"Well I like dancing and banana milk," he says quietly. 

 

I smile. "You dancing? I would have never known. You have to let me watch you sometime Taemin-ah."

 

"Ani! I'm not very good," he says blushing.

 

"I think you are amazing. Just let me watch you once okay? Promise hyung you'll let him see you dance one day Taemin-ah," I say trying to coax him into him.

 

"...okay h-hyung. I promise to let you watch me one day," he stammers as he looks down.

 

"Taemin-ah it's rude not to look at your hyung while speaking."

 

He looks up with his beady beautiful brown orbs. I feel something inside me come to life. I quickly brush it off though.

 

"At ah boy. That's a good Taemin-ah," I say with my best smile.

 

We talk for a few more minutes about various things. Taemin then leaves to go to the restroom. While he is gone I take the opportunity and I tell Sulli to get me some banana milk for little Taemin-ah. I still have to give him his gift I remember. Oh I'll save that for the end of our date.

 

Taemin P.O.V.

 

I feel my heart beating really fast when I'm around Minho hyung. I look at myself in the mirror. I see is an ugly unloved creature. I look away and feel in my pocket the little razor I keep with me for times like this. I look at my arms, they are too damaged to put any more cuts on top of. I shake my head and put the razor back. I'll give myself more cuts when I go home I remind myself. I walk out and when I get to our table I see our food and a bottle of banana milk.

 

I smile the biggest smile ever.

 

"Banana milk!" I quietly yell as I rush over to my beautiful necter of life. I poke the straw through the top and I le happily on the straw. I look up at Minho.

 

"Did you get me this?" I ask.

 

He nods. "Of course I did Taemin-ah. I wouldn't be a good hyung if I didn't now would I?" I blush when he calls me Taemin-ah. I feel the same feeling in my stomach as I felt a long time ago with him. 

 

I quickly lose my appetite. 

 

"Can we go hyung? I really need to go home now." I say in my best cute voice.

 

"Sure Taemin-ah."

 

Minho hyung pays the bill and drives me home.

 

I'm about to walk out into my house, but he stops me.

 

"Wait Taemin! Here this is for you. Open it when you are inside okay? See you later." Minho hyung gives me a hug and leaves. 

 

I feel the feeling in my tummy get bigger. I greet my family inside and go to my room to open the present. It's a little black box that fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. I open it and I get tears in my eyes.


Inside the box it is a heart shaped necklace that says, 'Best Friends'. This is brand new to me. Having a friend. My mind turns a hundred and ten degrees around. I feel myself reaching for my razor again, but this time I intend to use it. I take off my shirt and I sit in front of my mirror. I start cutting all on my belly. I see the red liquid that makes up me ooze out. I don't know what came over me. I keep cutting and cutting and cutting until I out.

 

Minho P.O.V.

 

I hope Taemin likes the present.

 

Key. P.O.V.

 

I wake up and I'm wrapped around Jonghyuns arms. I feel the feeling that never left me grow even bigger when I looked at his face. The face I haven't been this close to since a long time ago. I feel his heat come off at me. I feel his breath tickle my skin. I want to kiss him badly right now. I see his perfect jaw line right in my face. I take the chance and kiss it. He responds to the contact and wakes up.

 

"Hey Bummie, how did you sleep?" he asks.

 

"Okay Jjong. I missed being in your arms..." I whisper.

 

"Well get used to it, Master~ intends to keep you here for a long time. Come on I'm still sleepy. I'll take you home tomorrow for a pair of clothes and then take you to school. How does that sound?" 

 

"That sounds perfect Jjong. Perfect." I snuggle into his chest. His grip around me tightens and we fall into a deep slumber once again. 

 

I like you Jjong.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

I'm a sick freak of nature. I love you Bummie. Jjong loves you like a would like another .

 

 

Soooooooooooooooo eh? I liked the 2min part of this. :D Well I'm off to run now so comment and subscribe. I love everyone who is reading this. Here is yet another update of my Taemin pic. Bye bye Lovelies *kiss* mwah