Emotions Rise

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

Shooooo I have the worst person on the FACE OF THE EARTH. I haven't updated in like what, four days? I'm so sorry guys!! Its been school and work! Today was the only day I had off and I was about to sleep all afternoon and be a lazy bum. I rememebered ya'll so I'm now updating for all the lovelies here. I'm really super duper sorry, and ya'll are the bestest subscribers ever for dealing with me. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

Oh Bummie, when will you learn you shouldn't tell me things like this! You scared of rollercoasters? I will use that against you oh so much when we finaly arriive. You will be clinging onto me, and I will be the all around good guy and help calm you down. I will calm you down anyway possible Bummie. Anyway possible. I smirk to myself. 

 

Key P.O.V.

 

I cower into the seat of the car. I told Jjong one of my three biggest secrets. I truly hate rollarcoasters with all my being. I have always been scared of them. Heck! I even hate being 20 meters away from a rollarcoaster. YOU CAN DIE ON A ROLLARCOASTER you humans! It could fall apart, and then BAM! You are a has been. I'm smart, and I know when to stay away from something that could potenially harm me. This is something every human being should stay away from!

 

We have been in the car for quite some time, and I feel Jjong's stare. I don't know how to say this, but I think Jjong is starting to like me. Not as a friend mind you, but as something more. I feel my heart race everytime he looks at me. When Jjong smiles, the world seems perfect. I have always had feelings for Jjong. Even since we were youngsters, I had liked him. I often thought of how our lives would be when we would get older, and one day become a couple finally. Then that day came. Jjong left me for some new kid and I was all left alone to rot in my self pity. Jjong left me all those years back for that frog freak Minho. I mean, Jjong and I were inseparable since we were kiddies on the playground. One day froggie came along, and stole all of his effection away from me. We started talking less and less. Out of no where, Jjong just stopped talking to me period. I remember I went home bawling, and I was depressed for many many days. I even stopped eating. I was seven, and I was depressed. That is not normal on any terms. I always looked from afar at Jjong. I still loved him with all my heart even though he left me for a guy with too small a head for his gigantic body. 

 

I will get back at Minho for taking MY best friend all those years ago. Froggie, you better be ready to feel the pain that I had felt all those years ago. You better be ready for a heart break one way or another.

 

*15 minutes later*

 

"Look Bummie!! The fair," said Jjong as if he was a little kid all over again. I smile at his cutest.

 

"I see it! I'm not stupid thank you very much, My eyesight is also excellent thank you very much," I say with all my divaness that is Key.

 

Jjong laughs. I feel myself in heaven as I hear his angelic voice.

 

"I know that you have perfect eyesight  Bummie. I just got really excited, sorry." Awww!! How cute of him to appologize for something so little!!!

 

"You remind me of a dog. So loyal and goofy," I say to the Dino/Puppy hybrid. 

 

"You remind me of a cat. All catty and think that you are the king or in your case Diva of the world,"

 

"Haha, you know me so well Jjong," I smile as my inside swell with happiness and love.

 

We finally manage to find a parking spot in the midst of all the havoc that is going on right now. A lot of people came to the fair as if it was the last day for it or something like that. Sheesh people, get a life that doesn't include a fair! So rude.

 

After we get through the mass of people who were all waiting to get the bracelets for unlimited rides and all we finally were in the actual fair. I felt so small compared to everyone there!! I have to hold onto Jjong's shirt or I will become separated from him, and then if I do get separated from him I will somehow end up dying like in the movies. I kinda hope that happens now so I get a movie based all on me. Teehee.

 

Out of no where, BAM! I was rudely pushed down by some old man.

 

"Jjong!!!" I yell out for him.

 

"Shhh Bummie, are you all right?" Jjong asks as he helps me up.

 

I take a risk and hug him.

 

"I was scared Jjong!! I thought you were going to leave me like you did way back then!! *hic hic* Don't leave Bummie Jjong," I whisper to him as he holds onto me. 

 

He starts rubbing little circles onto my back to calm me down.

 

"Come on Bummie, lets go somewhere more quiet and talk."

 

I nod. He somehow manages to convince me to let him give me a piggy back ride. He takes me to the livestock showroom. Barely any people are there since the show was going on already. He lets me go, and we sit on a bile of haystack side by side.

 

"Bummie, why do you think I will ever leave you?"

 

"Because you left me back then for Minho, why wouldn't you leave me now?"  I feel tears stinging my eyes as I try to hold them in with all my might.

 

"Bummie," Jjong puts his arm around me, and I let go of all my tears.

 

"I-I-I felt so alone Jjong, *hic* I-I-I thought y-you hated me. *hic* I wanted you back w-w-with me, but you never c-came back!! *hic hic* WHY!! *hic hic*," I pour my heart and soul with all the words I say to him. HIs shirt is now dripping wet with my tears. This is nothing compared to how much I cried back then as a child. Jjong I love you. Why don't you love me back?

 

"Shhhh," is all he manages to say to me. We stay in the same position for a while.

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V. 

 

I now know for sure, I like Key way more than I should.

 

I'm sorry Bummie, Jjong's so sorry. 

 

I let one tear fall.

 

And SCENE!!! How was it? Good? Bad? Horrible? Comment s make my day!!! :D Well I hope this is good for you all. I'm getting into more character development. ;) I hope you enjoyed the latest installment!!! I love you all!!!

 

PS: It was just my birthday and my present was a brand new computer!!! Speak about an amazing birthday present!!! I also recieved Adobe photoshop 10 and Adobe Premier 10. I love my parents so much <3

 

I just fixed some grammar errors