I Love You Key

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

So I have fallen off the the face of the earth it seems like. -.- story time about me!! I had an essay to do and well like a good student I am I procrastinated. My printer doesn't work, so I had to go to the school early and print out the essay. I got up at like 5:30 and got to school at 7:00 am. on the dot. When I got there, the freaking librarian wasn't there! She said at the beginning of the school year she would be up at the library at 7 every morning, SHE IS A LIAR! She finally did arrive, but I was so pissed off it's not even funny. Well that was my rant of le day, I hate teachers they are liars that should die. Well on to more important news, I need a beta reader like right now. It has been brought to my attention that my grammar isn't on the best of terms as of late so I need a beta reader. If anyone is interested please private message me on here, and we can work out an agreement. I'm open to having more than one beta reader at a time so just because I may have someone already you can still participate. I need someone who will give feedback about my story, and someone who can help me place more description details and stuff like that. Remember if you would like to beta for me contact me on private messages on HERE. Well that's everything important, on with the show!!! :D *Curtain rises*

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

How ed up can I be? I ed things up with Key since the very beginning. Key hasn't talked to me for a week. I have been literally lifeless, why should I even bother living when the love of my life isn't on speaking terms with me? I shouldn't be living, because I need my Bummie. Jjong misses Bummie so much. I know I left Key when we were kids for Minho, I just wanted another friend! I really hoped that Minho and Key would hit it off and become friends, but they never did. I didn't mean to move more and more apart from Key it just kinda, happened. Now I wish I never let Key go, I should have kept him in my arms forever.

 

I haven't been to school since Key and I stopped talking. I'm probably really behind on my studies by now. I guess I should ask Minho what we have been doing so I won't be that far behind.

 

I take my cell phone and call Minho up.

 

"Hello," I hear Minho's deep voice echo out.

 

"Hey Minho, It's Jonghyun. I need to know what I have missed at school. Want to come over later and tell me everything?" I ask in a small voice hoping he will say yes. I need human contact, or I'll be anti-social people!!

 

"Jonghyun!! Where the have you been? I have been worried sick this past week! People are saying that you died or something like that! Jonghyun, why aren't you at school?" he sounded really angry at me.

 

"...just come over, and I'll explain everything. I promise, just please come over," my voice sounded so broken it hurt my ears.

 

"Okay, I'll be there around seven. I'm about to head to basketball practice, see you later Jonghyun." 

 

"See you Minho," and with those final words our call was over.

 

I put my phone down, and I walk across my room into my bathroom. I take a look at myself in the mirror, and I can't even believe my eyes.

 

I have huge under eye circles, I look like a freaking panda! My hair look likes a birds nest. I touch it and flinch at how dirty it is. First priority, take a shower you nasty freak. The most shocking thing that has happened to my once amazing hot body was my torso, I look like a skeleton. You can see my ribs, and my collar bone is more noticible. Have I really let myself go to ruins like that? I look like I haven't been outside for days, oh wait I haven't. Well first order of buisness, take a shower!

 

I run the shower at a warm temperature. As I feel myself drench with water, I start thinking about what I will tell Minho when he finally arrives. Should I tell him that I'm a homophobic freak who is in love with my childhood best friend, who so happens to be a boy? I have been contemplating whether to take my life or not for being the creature that I despise with all my might. What do I tell him? Hell, I don't even know why I like Key, I just do. 

 

I stand there for half an hour contemplating what I should tell Minho. I finally reach a decision, just tell him up front that you are a . 

 

I finally had enough of the warm water cascading down my now lithe body, so I grab a towel and dry off my body. I then wrap another town on my lower torso as I go to my bedroom, what I found next was not what I expecting to be in room.

 

I see my Key sitting on my bed looking as bad as I do right now. I see that he too has lost some weight, and that's really bad for someone already pretty skinny like him.

 

"Key, why are you here?" I question him. Hey, I'm really confused right now daug!

 

"W-well, you haven't been at school, and you haven't texted me so I got worried. I then came over today and knocked on your door. When no one answered me I tried to open to door, and it was unlocked so I came in," I see Key looking everywhere except my face. Oh yea, I'm looking fine over here with no shirt on. I'm y and I know it!!

 

"Could you turn around, so I can change into somethine less reveling?" I ask trying to blush, as I know Key probably feels really uncomfortable.

 

"S-s-sure, sorry about intruding," he says in that small voice of his.

 

"Haha, you are always welcomed here Key. Always."

 

Once Key turns around I change into some basketball shorts and a fitted black tank. I take the opportunity with him looking away, and I hug him from behind.

 

"Key, why have you ignored me this past week?" I whisper into his ear. I can feel him shiver at the lightest touch.

 

"I thought that you would have been mad at me for losing it at the fair. I didn't want to make Master mad, so I just left you alone hoping you would call on me. You never did, and I got really worried that you didn't come to school. Jonghyun, I saw your body just now, did you lose weight? Have you not been eating? Jonghyun," my angel boy pours out his little pure soul to me.

 

"I love you Key," I whisper out of no where. "I love you so much."

 

I feel Key's body tighten, I hug him tighter.

 

"W-w-why did you say that? You don't love me."

 

"I do Key, I love you."

 

I spin Key around, and I kiss him softly on the lips. Once our kiss is over I see his face in pure shock.

 

"I got to go!" and with that Key almost sprints out of my room. 

 

"And you ed up again Jonghyun, nice job," I say to myself at my now empty room.

 

"You ed up."

 

 

And SCENE!! Good? Bad? Okay? Comment and tell me lovelies!! This chapter is longer than my last previous ones, so I hope you like the extra effort I put into this chapter. So remember I'm looking for beta readers contact me if interested!! *kiss* bai bai!!