Will I Be Shattered Forever?

Hello Lovelies! Back with the newest installment. It's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of things, so please bare with me. I love each and everyone one of you who have stuck through this. I love you all to death. Well, here is the long awaited chapter. Sorry it's really short, I'll try to make the newer chapters longer. :D

 

 

Minho’s P.O.V.
 
That ing dumb ! How dare he say that about me! If he even thinks he can mess with Taemin, he has another thing coming. I will you up you son of a ; I’ll you up real good.
 
Key’s P.O.V.
 
It's not worth it. Jonghyun's not worth any of this. I haven't been to school in over two weeks and I’ve barely eaten a meal since then. Is that why he won’t look at me? Am I not pretty or thin enough for him? I've lost a good ten pounds already, aren't I pretty? I see the way he looks at all the other girls: his eyes filled with lust. I want that, I want Jonghyun to look at me the same way with those deep dark orbs. He’s like a porcelain doll: He something I want, but I can't have. I reached into my phone as I felt it vibrate in the depths of my pocket.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Bummie? Bummie, is that you?" 
 
‘Jonghyun, why are you calling me?’
 
"Uh...yes,"
 
"Thank goodness, I need to meet up with you right now please. It's an emergency," I can hear the worry in his voice as he speaks to me.
 
"B-b-but it's really dark outside Jonghyun. It's also almost time for me to go to bed..." 
 
Lies, I'm feeding him lies. I haven't slept in days. I have taken naps, but never a refreshing good night’s rest. A good night’s rest is for someone who is worth it, unlike me. 
 
"Kibum, don't test me. Meet me beside the school in fifteen minutes. I'll be waiting."
 
All I hear is the dead lifeless ring after he hangs up on me. 
 
‘How could I possibly meet him? It is almost my bed time after all. I may not be in the prettiest of shape as of now, but I still need that option of sleep. But as much as I’d hate to admit it, I miss Jonghyun. But why would he suddenly call me? I’m not even ready to go out.’ I let out a deep sigh before getting the courage to actually get ready to meet him.
 
I gasp and wheeze as I finally make it outside the school. I look around, and I see him. I see my Jjong standing there with a glare in his eyes.
 
Jonghyun’s P.O.V.
 
Oh. My. God. 
 
Is that Key? He looks like he is about to fall over and die. He is all skin and bones. His usual beautiful face now has sunken in dark under eyes. All the life from his eyes looks as if it has been drained out of him. 
 
Why? How? When? Who? What?
 
No! I came here to teach him a lesson, not to feel bad for him.
 
"But, he looks so broken." I covered my mouth as I realized I said it out loud.
 
I don't know what to do. I miss my Bummie, but he should be punished for what he did. He led me on and he needs to pay.
 
"What do you want Jonghyun?" Key said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.
 
"I wanted to see you. You haven't been in school for a while and I needed to see my slave."
 
"I'm no longer your slave you ugly bastard!" 
 
Ouch.
 
"That's where you are wrong! You are mine!"
 
I charge at him, and I...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
I kiss him.
 
‘I’m a ing .’