Just Like Old Times

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

Hello Lovelies!! I'm back after a WHOLE day of not updating. I hated it :( Well here is the latest installment of this story. Hope you enjoy ;)

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

We both leave the car. I open the door for him, and we sit down in the living room.

 

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I ask.

 

"No that's perfectly fine. Just tell me what my 'rules' are so I can get out of here," Key said coldly.

 

Ouch, that hurts Bummie. "Well a few of them you don't have to do but most of them you have to follow. The rules you HAVE to follow; 1. You have to be around me always when we are together. 2. If I tell you to do something, you do it. No questions asked. 3. You will do ANYTHING I ask. 4. If I tell you we need to hang out or something, you better cancel all of your plans. 5. When I call you, you answer everytime. Now those rules you must follow. You don't have to call me master~ but I would like you too. Oh and you also have punishments if you don't follow the rules," I was about to continue when Key interrupted me.

 

"PUNISHMENTS? I'm not a real slave Jonghyun!" he remarked.


"But I am your Master~ don't question me."

 

Key pouts. How cute.

 

"The punishments include; whipping, spankings, and other things like that. I do not care if you don't like any of that, but rules are rules. You are MINE. Got that." I like that. Key is MINE. Gosh he is so hot when he pouts. I want to take him here right now.

 

"Fine but can I set some ground rules?"

 

I nod. "Shoot"

 

"I don't care about the punishments, but please don't hurt me so bad."

 

"Punishments are punishments. You have to be punished severely so you can learn your lesson Key." I say in my most athoritive voice.

 

He squirms. "Fine but don't hurt me THAT much."

 

"Deal."

 

"Oh and another thing, when you said I had to do everything you say does that literally mean everything?"

 

"Why of course. If I didn't mean when I said I wouldn't have said it."

 

"Cocky bastard." he says.

 

"HEY! You do not talk to me like that!" I yell in fury.

 

"I DON'T CARE!" Key stands up and yells right in my face.

 

"Oh you are going to get it!" I grab him and put him across me knee. "Here is your first punishment!" I slap his really hard with my hand.

 

"HEY! STOP THAT IT HURTS!" he yells and squirms on my knee.

 

"Stop moving and stay quiet. Then I will stop," I say as I keep slapping his .

 

This goes on for a few minutes until Key is quiet. He lets a few tears escape. I let him go and he crawls to the other side of the couch.

 

"Have you learned?"

 

Key nods and looks down. He wraps his arms around his body trying to protect himself. I move right next to him and pull him into my lap. I let him cry into my shoulder. 

 

"I'm sorry Bummie," I whisper into his ear as I wrap my arms around him in a loving gesture. "Jjong just wants you to learn now, so you don't have to face the consequences later. Jjong's sorry."

 

I'm really sorry Bummie, I'm sorry for loving you like a freak of nature.

 

Key P.O.V. 

 

I giggle into Jjongs shoulder.

 

"I haven't heard that name in forever, Jjong. No one's called me Bummie since we were little bitty kids," I move more into his neck.

 

"Same here Bummie, no one has called me Jjong since a looong time ago. I only want to hear it coming out of your mouth."

 

I blush a deep scarlet red. Bummie misses his Jjong so much. We stay in our loving position until I get tired from all the crying.

 

I yawn and Jonghyun picks me up. He takes me into his room and lays me down.

 

"Go to bed Bummie. You had a long day," he said softly to me. 

 

He tucked me in and was about to go.

 

"Jjong! Don't leave Bummie again!" I panicked.

 

He quicly comes over to me and wraps me in his arms again.

 

"Jjong is never going to leave you again Bummie. Never."

 

We stay in that postion until we both fall asleep wrapped up in each others arms. 

 

Minho P.O.V.

 

We have been at the mall for over and hour and Taemin hasn't uttered a single word. 

 

"Hey Taemin if you see anything you want just tell me okay? I'll buy it for you," I say with my beautiful girn that kills Noona's.

 

"No thank you. I just want to go home," Tae says.

 

I frown. This isn't going according to plan. We need to become closer to each other. 

 

"Come on there has to be something you want from here? Anything at all?" I question him trying to get a decent answer.

 

Taemin looks around and then he immediately goes off and comes back with some ripped skinny jeans.

 

"Since you said anything...I want this," he says giving me the jeans while his head is lowered.

 

I grin. Finally he is opening up to me. "Is this all you want Taemin? I can get you something else if you want."

 

He shakes his head, "No, that's all." 

 

"Well okay then. After I buy this lets go and have dinner somewhere." I say.

 

Taemin nods and we walk to the register.

 

I see something else he may like so I send him off to my car early as I buy the two items.

 

"Is there anywhere you would like to go?" I ask as we buckle up.

 

"No anywhere you would like to go I'm okay with it." 

 

"Then I know the perfect place," I smile to myself. 

 

Any good? Really bad? Okay? Comment and tell me!! The next chapter will be more focused on 2min then Jongkey since this chapter was more focused on Jongkey than 2min. I'm so sorry about not updating yesterday though. I felt really bad :( I hope this is good enough and tomorrow I will update for sure so stay tuned!! Oh here is a new update on my Taemin drawing I love you lovelies! *kiss* Byes!!