You are now Mine

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

Lovelies!!! I'm back yet agian *happy dance* I have good news and bad news before we start the chapter. Good news:I have planned out the next 3 chapters. Bad news, I won't be able to update until like Saturday or Sunday. I have work all weekend and I really can't take time off since I'm a waitress and all. I need the money for an apple mac laptop. I don't really like writing my chapters in advance, but that's what I may have to do sadly. Well enough with this, on with the show director!! 

 

 

Key P.O.V.

 

"Here goes nothing," I whisper at 6:00 o'clock that morning. I had to sneak into the school to get back at Jonghyun. Heck I even had to jump over the schools fence. MY FAVORITE SHIRT IS RUINED! The things I do to get back at people. 

 

I'm in the hallways posting up the b-e-a-utiful posters I made of Jonghyun with pretty pink paper. It's adorable. It has Jonghyuns face on it directly in the middle, and it says "I'm a little homo who needs a good whooping. Call me~~ XXX-XXX-XXXX". I snicker as I imagine his reaction to all of this. I'm such a bad person.

 

Well the pretty pink paper is everywhere in the school. I call this a job well done. Time to celebrate. *takes out a bottle of strawberry milk* I'm such a kid, teehee. The bell rings and I slowly walk around innnocently. I see everyone laughing and scoffing at the photos. I let myself grin from all the pride swelling up in me. 

 

"WHO THE DID THIS!" I heard a certain Jonghyun yell.


I throw away my now half empty strawberry milk, I have to keep my good figure mind you. 

 

"I DID IT JONGHYUN~~~!" I yell back at the now red headed boy.

 

"YOU SON OF A !" Jonghyun charges towards me, but I quickly slip away. I run as fast as my little legs can. He chased me until the football field and he pounced on me.

 

"Why did you do that you worthless er?" he asks as he pins me to the ground.

 

"To teach you a lesson mearly," I said smirking.

 

"Well you know what's going to happen? I'm going to hurt you, and I see you have a liking to that new little boy. How about I beat him up as well?" he smirks knowing he has me.


"You wouldn't dare," I gasp as my eyes become wide.

 

"Try me."

 

"...what do you want me to do inexchange for you not hurting that pretty boy?" 

 

"I want you to become my personal slave."

 

"Over my dead body!" I struggle under his grip as he tightens his hold around me.

 

"Ah ah ah, you don't want the 'pretty' boy to get hurt now do you?

 

"..." I have a mental battle going on in my head. Finally I reach a decision.

 

"Fine I'll be your slave," I say quietly.

 

"Good boy. Now I want you to do something for me right now." he says as he gets off of me. Mind you he still has his hand clasped around my wrist.


"Let's ditch, and I'll set you the ground rules of your new 'job'. I want you to go and pull the fire alarm. As the confusion is going on we will slip away and we can go to my house for the rules. Deal?"

 

"Well it's not like I can say no now can I?" I let my head droop.

 

"Oh call me master~~ too. I like the sound of it." 

 

"Fine...master~." 

 

"Good boy, now off you go," he lets go of me. "Meet me up in the parking area. We will leave then. See ya." He walks off towards his car.

 

"Jonghyun, what happened to you?" 

 

I trudge inside the building and find the nearest fire alarm. I pull it and like Jonghyun said mass confusion happened. I know I had to leave quick so I scampered out of there.

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

I hear the sirens going off. I smile at the thought of my own personal slave. My little Key is all mine now. I have my Bummie back. I know it's cruel but if it's the only way I can get him to be with me so be it. I miss how we used to be when we were younger.

 

*Flashback Jonghyun P.O.V.*

 

"Bummie!!" yelled a little boy of 4. He was running after a light brown headed boy.

 

"Jjong!! Stop chasing me!" said Bummie. "I don't want your hugs!"

 

"But I missed you!" wailed the Jjong.

 

"I was only gone for three days silly!"

 

"Still too long for Jjong."

 

"If I let you hug me will you stop chasing me? I don't like being sweaty."

 

"Yes Bummie!"

 

"Okay."


Bummie stopped running and Jjong tackled him to the ground with a big hug.

 

"Bummie, we will always be friends right?" asked Jjong.

 

"Yes Jjong. Forever."

 

They both giggled and had a nice little nap on the grass wrapped up in each others arms.

 

*end flashback*

 

Oh I miss you Bummie. Jjong misses you so much.

 

"Yah! I'm here lets go!" I see Key running up to me sweating.

 

"I see you still don't like running. Like old times again," I laugh as Key triest to take all the sweat off.

 

"Whatever Dino, those times are in the past now. Let's go, I want to learn everything so I can get away from you as soon as possible."

 

We get into the car and I drive him to my house.

 

"It's like how I rememebered it," I heard Key whisper.

 

Don't worry Bummie, we will have many more memories together. 

 

Minho P.O.V.

 

Everyone was sent home after the fire alarm went off. Somehow it also managed to trigger the sprinklers so no school. Woohoo. 

 

I'm heading out to my car as I see little Taemin walking home. I quickly get into the car and drive up to Taemin.

 

"Hey need a ride?" I ask in a friendly voice.

 

"No," he responded coldly.

 

"Well I'm not taking no as an answer. Get in, we can go to the mall."

 

"I said no. Just leave me alone."

 

I need to think of something.

 

"Get in or I'll tell everyone your secret."

 

That sure got him. He didn't even think twice before he jumped into the car and buckled up.

 

"Was that too hard?" I ask grinning.

 

"To tell the truth, yes. Lets just go and get this all over with," he said coldly.

 

"Got it." 

 

We drive off to the mall.

 

Taemin P.O.V.

 

Why won't he leave me alone? 

 

 

AND SCENE!!! How was it? Any good? Really bad? Eh okay? Haha please comment and get the word out if you like this little story. I have a lot of ideas for this, and I even have ideas for other shippings as well!! :D Well here is yet another update of my Tae pic. I kinda hate it but it's for a grade in Art so i have to finish it sadly. Well until next time Shawols *kiss* Bai bai!! <3