The Beginning

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

...Don't hurt me for not updating for like 3 days!! I was really busy with homework!! I have a LOT going on in terms of school. I have to help plan Homecoming. Also the local fair is coming up really soon, and I run a booth during the whole day. I still have an essay I'm currently working on. I also have art which is taking up loads of my time all of a sudden. I do have that little thing call work too. My life is just basically work and school. I do have a boyfriend who I love truly and he felt rejected with me not spending time with him like we used too. This weekend we hung out, which meant no update for everyone :( I'm so sorry!! I'll try to update regularly, but I can't be too sure about anything. Soooo enough with my soap opera, on with the story!! ACTION!! *curtain opens*

 

 

Taemin P.O.V.

 

I heard everything. I heard the yells of pain. I heard the monster fists. I heard the crack of something all the way up here. Minho hyung, this wasn't supposed to be your life. You are suppose to have the perfect life. 

 

"M-m-minho hyung? What just happened?" I stutter.

 

Minho hyung clutches his side as he walks over to the bed.

 

"That Taemin-ah, is what hyung goes through on a daily basis. Is it what you expected?" he asks with a slight grin upon his face. He falls down onto the bed, still clutching onto his side as if his life depeneded on it.

 

I shake my head. 

 

"No Hyung, but why?" I ask in total confusion. My mind is going a thousand miles per hour trying to find out the answers to this myserious boy. 

 

"Because of my brother Taemin-ah. He left my family a few years ago. He was the perfect son. He made my parents proud, something I can never seem to do. Funny thing, we look exactly alike. Almost identical twins in a way. Well anyway he left out of the blue one cold December morning. He said something about never coming back to this family ever again. I think something went down between him and my father the night before, they weren't always on the best of terms. He just left, and all my parents attention went to me. Now they did not always abuse me like this. It all started off by them saying that I was second best and worthless compared to my brother. When that wasn't enough for my parents, they started slapping me around a bit. After that wasn't enough anymore the real pain came crashing down on me. They hit, abuse, and tortured me. I could of course say nothing, I mean to everyone around me I have the perfect life. I have far from the perfect life Taemin-ah. This all started when I was around 10 years old. It still continues as you clearly heard and can see right now. Now we go onto the reason why I want to befriend you Taemin-ah," he says looking at me straight in the eye.

 

What does he mean by that?

 

"What do you mean hyung?" curiosity getting the better of me.

 

"When I first heard you talk to the class on the first day of school I knew. I knew something was wrong with you. Your voice, it's fragile. It's almost as if you are an angel flying in a sea of demons. I automatically wanted to see what was wrong with you. I followed and followed you until I found out your secret. After that I knew I couldn't leave you alone. I know that we have to be friends of some sort. Now that you know my secret, will you be my friend Taemin-ah?" he asks me with a face full of hope.

 

Should I? I mean, just because he knows my secret and I now know his, should we allow our 'friendship' to blossom? This is too much for me to handle.

 

"I-I-I....I don't know hyung," I whisper. 

 

He grins yet again.

 

"Well if you can't decide right now, at least help me put some bandaging on my ribs. They hurt like ! Could you grab the medical wrap from the box over there?" he points to the box across the room.

 

I nod and walk over. With each step I feel his gaze lingering on my skin. Should I be his friend? Should I allow myself to get close to someone who is as shattered and broken as I am? 

 

All these questions go through my head on the trip to and from the medical box. Once I reach Minho on the bed I look at him, asking with my eyes what to do next.


"Take out the medical wrap and just wrap it all around my ribs," he says calmly even though I know that he is so much pain. 

 

I take off his shirt, showing that he is good health. HE HAS ABBS OF STEEL! I don't look at him in the eyes as I know I'm blushing like a little school girl.

 

I calmly wrap him up, trying not to hurt him as much. Once I'm finally done, I get up ready to walk out. 

 

Before I can walk out though, I feel a pair of strong arms embrace me.

 

"Taemin-ah, let's be friends. Please," Minho hyung whispers to me and me only.

 

It feels like forever that I'm in his embrace until I finally utter the words, "Yes, I'll be your friends."

 

With those few words, I feel my life start to change. I think I've finally made a good decision. 

 

I turn around and face Minho hyung, we both share a smile with each other. This is a start of a beautiful thing.

 

AND SCENE!! Sorry that this chapter is like super short, but hey it's something. I know this isn't the best chapter ever but I'm in some fights at school. People talking about me and all. I just hate school now. I hate being a freshman with people who don't like the things I do. It ! If everything goes to plan I will be able to updae tomorrow afternoon and it will be Jongkey so HOORAY!!! It's almost time to sleep so bye bye my lovelies!! *kiss* I LOVE YOU!! <3