You Pabo

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

 

Hello everyone!! This is the newest installment of this story! I  hope you will enjoy!
 
I pictured many scenarios of my life in my head all the time. However, one of those scenarios didn’t include a dinosaur look-a-like fainting in front of me. I look around the school, desperately looking for help. God, I’m an idiot. Of course no one would be here because of the fact that it’s ten o’clock on a school night. I knew this was a bad idea from the very beginning. Oh God, what do I do? I can always take the easy way out and leave him here to die but of course I wouldn’t do that; I don’t fancy jail cells.
 
I lift his arm and wrap it around my shoulders, trying to lift him. At least, I tried but he weighs a ton. As I carry him, my mind starts wandering off. As much as I hated it, we had history together. I miss how he held and protected me and how I protected him when he needed me. I miss the old us. I miss it a lot.
 
Little Kibum laid on the gravel of the playground crying as he held his knees, trying to stop the bleeding.
 
“Look at that cry baby!” They laughed, pointing at Kibum. “Cry Baby! Cry Baby!”
 
“Stop it! Stop making fun of me!” Kibum yelled at the bullies, with tears still streaming down his face. This just made the bullies laugh louder and taunt him even more. Just when Kibum was about to give up a small voice was heard.  
 
“Hey! Stop making fun of MY Bummie!” A small Jonghyun yelled. The leader of the three bullies scoffed and ran off.
 
“What happened, Bummie?” Jonghyun asked as he tried to calm down Kibum.
 
“T-t-they pushed me off the see-saw and scratched my knee. Look,” Kibum said as he shows Jonghyun his damaged knee. “Then they started calling me names because I was crying,” Kibum cried onto Jonghyun’s now wet shirt.
 
“It’s okay, Bummie! I’ll protect you from now on! If you ever need me, I’ll always be there for you! I love you, Bummie,” Jonghyun said, innocently kissing Kibum’s head. “Let’s go to the nurse and get your knee looked at!”
 
Reminiscing made me wonder what happened to him that made him change. I missed the Jonghyun that gave me innocent kisses. I missed the one who acted tough in front of me even though you could clearly see that he was scared. I miss him. I don’t want this ‘new’ Jjong, I want my childhood friend back.
 
Half an hour later, Key finally made it to the front porch of Jonghyun’s house. He turned the doorknob and sighed as it was open.
 
“Pabo, you know you should always lock the door before you leave the house,” Key muttered as if Jonghyun was actually listening. Key managed to drag Jonghyun to his bedroom and carefully laid him on the bed. He was about to leave when he heard Jonghyun talk in his sleep.
 
“Jjong loves you, Bummie. Jjong has been mean lately, but he misses you so much. Please come back to Jjong, Bummie. Please.” Key felt his eyes water as he sat down at the edge of Jonghyun’s bed. He smiled and gently petted Jonghyun’s hair.
 
“I miss you so much, Jjong.” Key bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Jonghyun’s lips. When Key looked at the clock, he realized it was almost midnight so he decided to stay the night. Key made sure the door was locked and laid down beside Jonghyun on the bed.
 
It couldn’t be that bad, could it?
 
Is this okay? Well, I hope so!! I will be doing a oneshot between Minho and Taemin for the holiday's, I hope you will all read. Remember, comments make my day happy!!!