Fair Time Maybe

Will I Be Shattered Forever?

....you all probably hate me don't you? A lot has been happening these past few days. I have NO free time and I hate it. I can't even draw without being interrupted by either school or work. I wish everything would calm down and just go with the flow. -.- well I'm terribly sorry about not updating in forever, it's life man. Life . I realized I have NO friends at school. Okay that's an overstatement, I have a handful of friends. I'm all alone during lunch. I am debating whether I should go to the library during lunch and just read. I like reading. I also have a lot of events happening really soon. I'm in a load of clubs and all. I'm just worn out. I'm either studying or sleeping at home *ugly sobbing* I'm TIRED!!! Well enough of me, on to the story that hasn't been updated in over a week...I'm really sorry guys. *curtain opens*

 

 

(I'll put the poster later when I have time)

 

Jonghyun P.O.V.

 

I've been friends with the flamboyant Key for little over two months. Our friendship has blossomed like the day we first met all those years ago. We hang out whenever we both have time. It's nice you know, having a friend to talk to. I never realized how much I missed out on when Key and I weren't friends. I know one thing for sure, I'm never letting my Bummie go ever again.

 

I call Key up on our cell phones. 

 

"Come on Key pick up," I mutter to myself.

 

"Heeeelllloooo?" answers Key. I smile to myself at his cuteness.

 

"Hello Key, it's Jonghyun. I was wondering if you would like to go to the state fair tomorrow," I ask. 

 

"Well...I don't know Jonghyun..." I my breath in waiting for his answer.

 

"I guess I could make time for you," answers Key with a slight laugh trickling into his voice.

 

I punch my fist into the air as a celebration.

 

"That's great! I'll pick you up around ten-ish. Is that good with you?"

 

"That's perfect, well I have to get all my homework done Dino. See ya Jjong!!" Key says with so much enthusiasm in his voice.

 

"Haha, see you tomorrow Bummie," I whisper into the phone.

 

Key finally hangs up, and I fall backwards onto my bed.

 

My heart beats faster when I talk to Bummie. My heart also aches with every heartbeat. I know I shouldn't feel this way towards any boy. I should find interests in girls with a good S line and amazing s. I only have feelings for one person, and it's not a girl what so ever. Yes, I have finally admitted to myself.

 

I love Kim Kibum, my childhood best friend.

 

God I'm such a .

 

I get up and walk to my bathroom. I take a look at myself through the mirror. I see a disgusting creature who likes boys. I know I shouldn't feel this way about a boy, but it's Bummie. Bummie is my world.

 

I take another look at myself, and I feel myself crush the glass with my fists. The glass shards sprinkle over the sink. My hand is bleeding a horrid red color. The mirror still has chunks in place, I look at myself again. All I see is a shattered Jonghyun. 

 

Will I be shattered forever?

 

*The next morning*

 

"Ring Ding Dong," I hear my stupid alarm clock yell on top of its lungs.

 

"Uggggghhhhh," I groan as I pick myself up to shut the damn thing off. I look at the time...! It's almost 9:30. 

 

I do ninja flips in the air and get into the shower in the speed of light. I got out of the shower in 3 minutes flat, hey what can I say I'm awesome brah. 

 

I brush my teeth, and I'm out the door like a BOSS! I drive to Key's house which is only a few minutes away. 

 

I wonder what we will do during the fair. We could ride rides and eat junk we shouldn't be allowed to eat!! I could win Bummie stuffed animals and hold his hand!!

 

...

 

Crap.

 

I won't hold his hand...unless he asks me to! Yeah then I can hold his hand. Jonghyun, you sly devil you. I pull up in front of Key's house and honk. What I saw next was the most beautiful creature in the world.

 

Key is wearing a black tank top that says "Diva" in white letters. He is wearing shorts that show off his amazing legs. He has sunglasses on, which look good and all but I want to see his eyes. To top it all off, he has the bracelet I gave him when we were kids on. 

 

I feel myself turn into jello.

 

"Hey Jjong!!" Key says with a smile when he gets into the car.

 

"H-h-hey Bummie," my voice is stuttering to the max level!

 

"Like my look? I thought I should try out something new," I see his pearly whites smile in my direction.

 

It looks ing amazing on your body Key. I want to take it all off and eat you up.

 

"It looks good!" I answer.

 

He smiles again.

 

"Haha thanks Jjong. Well lets go Dino! I want to go on all the rides...except for the rollarcoasters. Those scare me."

 

I feel myself smirk. Oh Bummie, you should not have told me that.

 

 

 

AND SCENE!!!!! Well that's all folks. Good? Bad? Okay? Comment and leave me some love people!! :D Well I also have a lot of oneshots I could update if any of you are subscribed to me personally. Would ya'll like me to post one shots? It would be nice I suppose ;) Well anyway I have to bid goodbye, school work is calling my name. Bai bai Lovelies!! *kiss*