Shoot Initiates Mission

Expect the Unexpected

The smell of the food on the dining table wafted across the room which made his mouth water. His eyes darted from the stew to the weird colored yangchow, smiling to himself while mentally praising Sungjong. His dongsaeng coloured the yangchow just the way he likes it. His current cravings being laid on the dining table, the pregnant being was having difficulties if he should stick to his first decision. Should he wait for the others or should he just grab a seat and chow down already?

 

 

Deciding to settle with his former decision, he waddled his way across the kitchen to the refrigerator. He suddenly wanted to have a few spoons of something sweet and cold. Ice cream was perfect. Mango flavored to be exact. He opened the fridge and thoughtfully gazed at a tub of the cold delicacy, smiling as he rested a hand at the side of his round belly while his other hand was on his lower back.

 

 

He felt his baby move, just now. "Good morning, sweetheart. Just about time for you to wake up."

 

 

He pulled the tub out of its cold room and carried it with him to the living room, wanting to eat his morning dessert while watching sitcom on TV. Just as he opened the ice cream, the mango's scent invaded his senses when he smile again. The baby kicked, hard, as if wanting to have some of his mother's food.

 

 

"Okay, okay. Eomma's going to eat it now."

 

 

He was happily eating while entertaining himself with the television when Sungjong descended the flight of stairs, wearing his favorite pieces of clothes that he deemed most comfortable yet fashionable. Sungjong stopped at a few steps away from the pregnant man as he put his arms on his side, presenting himself to the older.

 

 

"Hey, Sungyeol hyung. How do I look?"

 

 

Sungyeol let a teasing smile spread across his face as he pointed a spoon on his dongsaeng. "Took you long enoough."

 

 

"Hyung!"

 

 

"What?" Sungyeol was having the time of his life annoying Sungjong, especially during times like this. Sungjong called it 'fashion crisis'. Letting out a chuckle, the pregnant choding decided to refrain from teasing Sungjong.

 

 

Ofcourse, even jokes had to stop. "Don't worry, Sungjong-ah. You look good."

 

 

"Thanks, hyung." Sungjong said as he looked up from adjusting his polo and gave Sungyeol a smile. He always trusted this childish man when it comes to things like this. Sungyeol was one of the members who had sensible choices when it comes to clothes. Well, counting out the bathrobe airport fashion that he did many years back--- it's almost perfect.

 

 

As if right on cue, the doorbell of the Kim's residency rang, telling its occupants that someone was already at the front gate. Sungjong noticed that Sungyeol was already very comfortable with his current position. Not wanting to deprive the soon-to-be-mom with the comfort that he rarely gets, Sungjong volunteered to receive the guests.

 

 

"I'll get it, hyung." Sungjong said as he walked out the front door, leaving Sungyeol in the living room.

 

 

A few seconds after Sungjong left, Sungyeol suddenly felt his lower abdomen tensing. That was strange. He remembered taking his iron supplementary pills after eating an early morning snack after suddenly waking up at six in the morn. Maybe he had too much of the ice cream already. Thinking that too much ingestion of the cold good could affect his baby, Sungyeol stood up to put the ice cream back to the fridge.

 

 

Sungyeol heard the front door open, followed by deep voices that were owned by people that he knows all too well. His friends are here. Sungyeol took careful steps to the pillar that separated their kitchen to the living room, leaning back as he held his stomach. He had to greet them as the host after all.

 

 

"Hey, guys!"

 

 

The four adults together with Sungjong just arrived and were grinning like idiots, they liked seeing Sungyeol heavily carrying a baby in his tummy. The men themselves were excited to meet Myungsoo's bundle of joy and they knew it will be soon.

 

 

"Yo! Eomma!" They greeted in Sungyeol in chorus. They knew Sungyeol loved the term.

 

 

The others were carefully removing their shoes by the front porch when Dongwoo asked, "Jongie, where's food?" He was rubbing his already growling tummy while Howon behind him smiled as he held up a bag that contained necessary 'items', espescially the so called 'normal rice'.

 

 

"What's that?" Sungyeol asked, pointing at the object that dangled from Howon's wrist.

 

 

"It's something that you do not crave," Sunggyu said, smiling. The leader knew that Sungyeol wouldn't bother checking on something that he doesn't want, or more like, the baby doesn't want. Sungyeol had this belief that he should have whatever he craves else his baby would be sad, and of all things, they didn't want that. "Let's eat. I bet Dongwoo's tummy is eating him up now." he continued.

 

 

Everybody then started walking in, smelling the good food. But the moment they neared the table, Dongwoo practically froze as he looked at 'his' precious food on the table, terror written all over his face.

 

 

"Why the hell is the rice freaking pink?!? It's better with green!"

 

 

And they almost flipped the table.

 

 

Or rather, Dongwoo.

 

 

"Shut up. You're not pregnant, I am. So, it's better pink." Sungyeol retorted with a smirk.

 

 

Yeah, bickering at its best. Someone must give a cent to these chodings.

 

----------

 

Two hours later, the production team for Sesame Player were already at Myungsoo and Sungyeol's home, they were setting up for them to start shooting. Cameramen and lighting staffs were checking necessary equipments and were making appropriate adjustments for the show while coordinators were busy retouching Infinite's make-up. It was relatively hot since noon was approaching, and this made the members to sweat, especially when there were additional lightings inside the house. It made the room's temperature hotter.

 

 

Infinite's manager, Hyoan, trudged to the farthest side of the living room. He was looking for Sunggyu.

 

 

Once finding the leader, Hyoan patted the coordinator who was working with Sunggyu. The coordinator walked away, understanding the manager's silent request. It was a common signal in the industry.

 

 

"Sunggyu-ah, did you receive the message? The one I sent after calling you this morning."

 

 

"Ne, hyung."

 

 

"Good." Hyoan was satisfied with Sunggyu's reply. He turned away after patting the younger's back, he had to ask the other members too. They had to act appropriately for them to accomplish their mission for the day.

 

 

Hyoan was about to finish doing rounds in asking the members. They were positive and the younger ones were waiting for his signal.

 

 

Mission: HappySungyeol was about to start. 

 

 

"Okay, guys! The director said shoot starts now!" 

 

 

Commence Mission: HappySungyeol