Too Much Fluff

Expect the Unexpected

still unedited...

 

ENJOY =))

 

--------------

 

Sungjong was on his way to the master's bedroom to return the unused blanket and towel in the closet when he heard two male voices in one of the guest rooms. The voices were a bit muffled but was also clear enough for someone who would bother to strain his ears and whoever owned the voices it was obvious that they're bickering.

 

Sungjong followed the noise and ended up at the front door of the guest room by the end of the hall. He moved stealthily for the door was slightly open.

 

The cameraman who was assigned to follow Sungjong stayed at least a meter away from the ninja maknae. He continued recording; what might be recorded by the camera could be entertaining and could be included in the pilot episode. Heck, OTPs were still in full speed eventhough it's been many years since the group's debut.

 

Sungjong was already snickering for he already recognized the persons inside the room who were into their bickering spree. Sungjong waved at the cameraman to stand near him and the camera-ajussi did so. Sungjong immediately looked at the camera with a full smile and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Infinite's maknae, Sungjong," he then placed a hand at the side of his mouth and began whispering at the camera, "Please, don't edit this out."

 

And with that, the recording of the bickering couple started.

 

--------------

 

"How's he?"

 

A woman asked Myungsoo as she stepped inside the master's bedroom, bringing a small bowl of shaved ice with her. She opted bringing the water substitute herself for Sungyeol since she can't seem to find the person who made it earlier.

 

"Hyejung-noona," Myungsoo greeted as he stood up from the cream-colored ottoman stool which was placed at the side of the queen-sized bed where Sungyeol laid, resting, with a protective arm aroung their daughter. Myungsoo got the small bowl of shaved ice from Hyejung's hold and placed at the bedside table near the lampshade and sat back on the stool. "He's doing fine, I guess."

 

Hyejung can't help but giggle by looking at Myungsoo's face. Worry was written all over his handsome face. "You worry too much, he'll come around soon. He'd slept long enough."

 

Myungsoo then looked at his wrist watch, it said 7 o'clock. He hadn't notice that darkness had already engulfed the clear skies, the part of the Earth where he was earlier that day. Myungsoo could only sigh, he admitted to himself that he really worries too much and that he had to stop, well, for now. Clearing his throat, Myungsoo looked up back to Hyejung and asked the whereabouts of the other members and most especially, Halma.

 

Hyejung sat slowly at the edge of the bed yet she made sure that she wouldn't nudge Sungyeol, "Eomma's with Howon and Dongwoo, they are taking care of dinner and are filming... "

 

Myungsoo almost stood up in just a snap upon hearing that the 'guests' were taking care of dinner instead of him who's practically the 'host', but Hyejung immediately stopped Myungsoo.

 

"Don't ever think about getting shy on us or else... We're family and you know that," Hyejung said with a smile. "And I don't know what's with Jongie though, he's like peeking through your guest room at the other end of the hall, he even got a cameraman with him." She added.

 

And speaking of the maknae, Sungjong slipped in the door of the master's bedroom. "Hi Hyung, Noona," he greeted with his usual charm, "just going to return the clean blanket and towel."

 

Sungjong continued to walk across the room and in to the walk-in closet, oblivious to the baffled look that Myungsoo and Hyejung had thrown at him, but not until he walked out and saw the weird looks the older two had been giving him. "What?"

 

"Why were you peeking at the guest room?" Myungsoo asked, not beating around the bush.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Guest room? Plus a cameraman by the door?" Hyejung added as she playfully moved her hands in a circular motion as if trying to make the maknae remember something crucial.

 

"Oh, that," Sungjong said upon realization and just had let a light, teasing giggle escape his lips. "Just watch episode one," he added as he walked out the master's bedroom, "Dinner's almost ready."

 

Hyejung's eyes lit up, she was actually starving but decided to bring the ice first before finding something good to nibble, "Jongie-ah, I'll go with you." But before Hyejung was completely out of the door, she turned and looked at Myungsoo, "Yeol can eat the chicken porridge, I made it for him."

 

Myungsoo just nodded and smiled back, "Thank you, noona."

 

The moment Hyejung stepped out, Myungsoo was left in the room accompanied by the silence and the dim, warm light offered by the lampshade. Myungsoo then suddenly thought that it was too dark and so he stood up and switched the bedroom lights on which made the room bright, smiling as the brightness was according to his liking. But his smile was immediately broken when a light shuffling came from the bed.

 

Thinking that Sungyeol could be awake and would force himself to stand up, Myungsoo rushed to the bed only to find Sungyeol still sleeping.

 

So who's moving against the blankets?

 

And there he found his little angel, moving as she opened her eyes and started to move her eyes as if in search for her parents.

 

Myungsoo immediately picked the baby up carefully and cradled it his arms. Myungsoo can't help but smile, not caring if he looked like a complete idiot the moment his little princess cooed and yawned as he swayed and lulled her back to her sleep. Myungsoo was actually singing to her.

 

Myungsoo didn't notice that Sungyeol was already awake. Sungyeol had actually woken up when the lights were switched on but remained still with his eyes closed, he knew how would the lights burn his eyes. But Sungyeol opened her eyes when Myungsoo had started singing.

 

Sungyeol was touched and was deeply moved as he watched the two most important people in his life. Myungsoo's back was facing Sungyeol, but he didn't care. Seeing Myungsoo's fatherly side as he held their baby was causing his heart to overflow with happiness and it only got worse when Myungsoo started talking to their sleeping baby.

 

"You know, Eomma and Appa loves you so so much," He said and he kissed the baby's little forehead. "And Appa promises to provide you eeeeevrything. But boys are not included in the list." Myungsoo added as he pouted playfully to the sleeping little bundle.

 

"I think I have to start warning the male population with her age. The sooner the better." Myungsoo thought out loud to himself.

 

Sungyeol started snickering, his husband was way too much protective with their princess. "Myungie. What's with you?"

 

Myungsoo turned when he heard Sungyeol, "Oh. You're up?"

 

Sungyeol smiled and nodded,"What time is it? Did I sleep long?"

 

Myungsoo then approached the bed and sat beside Sungyeol who remained under the blankets. "Just enough sleep. So..." Myungsoo trailed off as he leaned closer to Sungyeol, "So where's my 'Good Morning' kiss?" he teased.

 

Sungyeol just laughed and rolled his eyes, "It's not even morning, Mr. Kim."

 

"Hm. Then how about my 'Welcome home' kiss, huh, Mrs. Kim?" Myungsoo pressed further.

 

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Sungyeol retorted, smiling, as he leaned closer to his husband's succulent pair of cherry pink lips.

 

Kissing his wife was like heaven and paradise to Myungsoo. He had longed for it for months, and it felt perfect now, as if puzzle pieces were paired correctly with the others, Myungsoo thought.

 

While resting his forehead against his wife's, Myungsoo felt the small bundle stirring up yet again, and so did Sungyeol.

 

"I guess she wants attention from her Eomma, too." Myungsoo stated, grinning.

 

Sungyeol just smiled and playfully tickled his daughter's clothed tummy with his forefinger. "Is my sweetheart hungry?

 

Sungyeol continued to smile and got the baby from Myungsoo's cradling arms. "Is my Jinkyeong hungry, huh?" he said, way too cute for Myungsoo's liking. And yeah, Myungsoo found himself falling deeply in love with Sungyeol again, his motherly side was too precious.

 

Upon hearing Sungyeol's sudden declaration of their daughter's name, Myungsoo smiled much wider, it was perfect. "Jinkyeong.. Our precious jewel and treasure."

 

Myungsoo Jinkyeong's pinkish cheeks as he stood which made Sungyeol look up. "Where are you going?"

 

"I'll just get your porridge, downstairs... It would be better if you'd feed Jinkyeong while I'm at it." Myungsoo said, kissing Sungyeol's forehead and getting off the bed.

 

"Okay." Sungyeol replied and Myungsoo went out of the room while humming a happy song.

 

----

 

"Hey Daddy~!" Dongwoo greeted as soon as Myungsoo appeared in the kitchen's cooking area.

 

Myungsoo just threw a knowing smile at Dongwoo. "It's Appa, hyung. Not Daddy..."

 

"Aiyoo.. Look who's proud?" Dongwoo sarcastically asked as he locked Myungsoo's neck and messed with the younger's hair in the process.

 

"Hyung, stop. I have to get Yeol's dinner." Myungsoo protested as he managed to escape Dongwoo's grip and then after, fixed his hair and shirt back to their former state.

 

"Oh, it's there in the claypot." Dongwoo informed, pointing at the said brownish claypot that was seated at the corner of the counter. "Be careful, it can scald your precious hands."

 

Myungsoo just snorted whilst nodding at the elders warning, "Okay. Thanks."

 

"By the way, leave some for me, okay? I always eat porridge during dinner." Dongwoo added, and Myungsoo did what he was requested to do without asking further.

 

Then it dawned on him...

 

Since when did Dongwoo started taking light dinner meals?

 

But before he could ask, Dongwoo already managed to block his precedented questioning. "Just leave some. I'll tell you later."

 

And with that, Myungsoo just shrugged and proceeded with preparing his wife's dinner despite feeling a bit bothered about his hyung's actions. He decided to put it aside. Besides, his Dongwoo-hyung would tell him later, and he hoped that it wasn't something dire like he was expecting it to be.

 

------------

 

A/N

Oh guys! sorry if I wasn't able to update TT__TT and I think this one's pretty lame and freakin' short... >____< 

We just finished with our defense and other paper works and semestral break had just started haha!

Anyway.. I hope this chapter made sense since I was in the middle of a drinking session with my cousins and uncle while typing this. (the latest half, actually...) and I am barely sobber rayt naoe @_@ (I think... plus I'm still having the so called, 'Block B' hangover... x"D)

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

 

btw... this fic will end (very)soon >__<  and I'm really happy that I managed to make this into more than five chapters instead of two :)

To those who subscribed and left their comments as well... Thank you very much! I greatly appreciate it. :)

//off to bed

//nighties :3