The Episode 1

Expect the Unexpected

 

Still unedited, but nevertheless
 
please ENJOY :)
 
 
------------------
 
The clock struck seven and the dark night had finally succeeded invading the once bright blue sky. The sun was down with the wind’s temperature. It was an evening in autumn with the winter season fast approaching. The cold kiss of the autumn breeze was endured by the bustling people in a certain lot where a white painted, two-storey Mediterranean house stood. The fair skinned creatures continued to walk around doing their respective tasks, thankful for the amount of light that surrounded them for it made the chilly night relatively warm.
 
 
The Kim’s home was once again packed with the filming crew, coordinators and interns for another set of filming. People started to gather in the living room where seven men are found lounging in front of the television, with one carrying a baby.
 
 
Everybody was preparing for the airing of the pilot episode of Sesame Player – Infinite being intrigued and curious with the first installment, while the crews were being busy preparing to film the group’s reaction for the next installment.
 
 
Myungsoo’s eyes were on the screen as he rested an elbow on his left knee. He placed his chin on his palm as he subconsciously scrutinized the flat screen in front of him that showed a moisturizer advertisement.  He was anticipating for this evening, especially when he couldn’t forget what Sungjong had done the other week. He himself was curious as heck as to who was Sungjong was stalking in the guest room.
 
 
Myungsoo was very much submerged in his own pool of thoughts that he wasn’t able to notice that he has been gnawing on his already clipped nails, only to make it redder than normal. If only Sungyeol did not push his hand away from his mouth, Myungsoo could have ended up with a nail-less forefinger.
 
 
Sungyeol was occupied with holding Jinkyeong’s baby bottle as the infant kept staring off to space as she drank her formula peacefully, blinking every now and then. Sungyeol decided to check on his spouse only to be met by peculiar look. Myungsoo was staring at their television like a frustrated mutant who’s trying to test his ‘telekinetic ability’. Sungyeol chuckled as he placed Jinkyeong on his lap and held the baby bottle with his left hand. He used his free hand to Myungsoo from nibbling his nail, a sign of him getting impatient. “Looks like someone’s too excited?” Sungyeol teased.
 
 
Myungsoo just smiled revealing his eye dimples to his wife. Myungsoo straightened up and let his left arm drape over Sungyeol’s shoulder as he leaned closer to kiss the side of his head. “I just can’t wait for the surprises,” he reasoned and let his other hand touch Jinkyeong’s thinly hair covered head.
 
 
“Surprises?” Sungyeol was confused.
 
 
Myungsoo then remembered the event last week, just after Sungyeol went into labor. “Oh yeah, you were still sleeping that time.”
 
 
“Huh?” Sungyeol was more than confused. “Just tell me,” he whined as he gripped Myungsoo’s pants and gave his knee light shoves. Sungyeol started to move excessively as he wanted to his husband to tell him more of the surprise. He was certain that Myungsoo should feed his growing curiosity. He wasn’t called ‘choding’ for no reason. Myungsoo only shook his head and smiled as he placed a finger on his lips and pointed it to the TV screen, implying to his wife that he should wait and see it for himself. Sungyeol pouted at his husband, trying to use aegyo to his advantage but Myungsoo remained unfazed, and so Sungyeol decided to look down his lap and pouted to his innocent daughter instead. “Jinnie-ah, appa’s teasing eomma…”
 
 
Myungsoo watched the mother-daughter moment unfold before his eyes and couldn’t stop the fluttering feeling in his stomach. It’s as if his innards managed to cultivate and grew flowers which attracted too many butterflies. The sight before him was— he could only sigh in happiness.
 
 
Myungsoo silently watched his wife and daughter when a powerful shove on his right shoulder popped his little bubble of mushiness. He turned around and gave the doer a light punch on its left shoulder. “Yah! What’s that for?!”
 
 
The perpetrator just laughed at Myungsoo’s distracted face. Sungjong had been calling Myungsoo for a good minute and the older didn’t budge as he continued to gawk at his wife and child. “Seriously Myungsoo hyung? I’ve been calling you, it’s starting. ” Sungjong chided as pointed at the appliance in front of them.
 
 
Myungsoo then straightened up as the program started. He felt his wife cuddle closer to him and leaned on his chest with the baby in his arms. The room fell silent as they watched with expectant faces. Myungsoo started to look around when the program showed the part where he went home without his wife knowing. He elicited a light chuckle as he remembered “Mission: Happy Sungyeol”. He was originally going to ‘kidnap’ his wife, with the help of his managers and friends, and let him be taken to a reserved restaurant where he would show up. It was supposed to be a date for him and his wife after a long time they were not able to see each other. But apparently, their daughter had other plans for her parents.
 
 
Sungyeol looked up at Myungsoo when he felt rumbles had come out of his husband’s chest and had his attention back to the TV program after seeing that Myungsoo’s looking at their band mates.
 
 
The screen continued to show their past activities up to the time where Sungyeol gave birth, with the sensitive parts being edited out. The filming crews continued to take videos of each member as they watched the first episode. One camera focused on Jinkyeong as she was held by her mother while her father took her gloved limbs. Myungsoo gently waved Jinkyeong’s arms as he spoke in a pinched voice, trying to imitate that of a speaking child’s. “Annyeonghaseyeo~ Kim Jinkyeong imnida~” Myungsoo squeaked as his wife released a hearty laugh as he watched their baby girl introduce herself with the 'help' of her father.
 
 
The other members laughed with the small family that was now in front of the camera, being recorded for the baby’s special introduction for the next episode. They momentarily forgot at the airing program when Woohyun yelped in surprise which in turn broke everybody’s attention from Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Jinkyeong.
 
 
Myungsoo looked at Woohyun who was pointing at the television with a shocked Sunggyu on his side. Myungsoo turned his head on the screen as he heard Sungjong giggling while turning up the volume using the remote control.
 
 
“This is it...” Sungjong mused, grinning to his self.
 
 
The screen showed a slightly ajar door and bickering was slightly heard. The holder of the camera started to fiddle and tinker the camera to make some adjustments. Not long after, the audio was enhanced and amplified, allowing the viewers to hear the conversation clearly.
 
 
"I told you, we can’t.”
 
 
“Why?!?”
 
 
The screen wasn’t showing anyone from the bickering team yet. But the camera ly to reveal a teasingly smiling Sungjong who was whispering on the camera.
 
 
“Annyeonghaseyeo! I’m Infinite’s maknae, Sungjong. Please, don’t edit this out. ”
 
 
The camera then turned back to the slightly opened door, resuming its filming duties, featuring Woohyun and Sunggyu. 
 
 
Despite the absence of the arguing people on the camera, the voices were pretty much identifiable to those who know them well. All eyes turned to the side of the couch where Woohyun and Sunggyu were seated as they continued to listen to the ongoing fiasco behind the guest room door that’s shown on TV. Woohyun was the one who spoke first, followed by Sunggyu.
 
 
“Gyu, we were married first, why can’t we?”
 
 
“Because I said so…”
 
 
The other members raised their eyebrows as they continued to look at the WooGyu couple who were already bowing their heads, trying to hide the evident blush on their cheeks. Sunggyu was unbelievably unreasonable in the recorded argument. But what the leader said after his childish reasoning made the others ears perk as the eldest of the group said something inquisitive.
 
 
“Just ask Dongwoo. It's the reason why we can’t… yet...”
 
 
And with that, the stalking segment, courtesy of Sungjong, was cut followed by Dongwoo’s loud voice which made everybody move their eyes to Dongwoo.
 
 
“EH?! Sunggyu hyung!”
 
 
---------------
 
Hi guys!!
 
I know you're itching tofind out the thing about the PORRIDGE ISSUE

haha! It'll be on the next chapter :D
 
EVRYONE!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

I'll be mentioning you guys, one by one by the last chapter >w<

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! *hugs*
 
For the person who upvoted this fic... LOVE YOU LOTS! XOXO